OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mtrooper, did you happen to find out which church the Jamisons attended? I know the news article mentioned a pastor Brandon, from Eufaula. But, I thought Sherilyn attended church in Muskogee!

Also, did you find out anything about the lawsuit the Jamisons were going to file against the Eufaula school district?

Thank you.

mtrooper, did you happen to find out which church the jamisons attended? I know the news article mentioned a pastor brandon, from eufaula. But, i thought sherilyn attended church in muskogee!

Also, did you find out anything about the lawsuit the jamisons were going to file against the eufaula school district?

Thank you.

i believe its the seventh day adventist church. They actually have a facebook page. Only gary brandons wife comments or does status updates.

It was Sherilyn's ties to that particular 7th. Day Adventist Church in Muskogee that was what gave me the idea that possibly church people might have helped the Jamisons go to El Salvadore. The pastor's wife had recently come back from doing missionary work in El Salvadore. The 7th. Day Adventist Church has been a big presence in El Salvadore for about 20 years or so. And actually it was Rev. GB's wife along with another woman who went to Eufaula, and started meetings there, right after they got back from El Salvadore. Eufaula was I'm guessing looked upon as kind of a local mission since there was no 7th. Day....church in Eufaula.

That said, I truly believe foul play is far more likely, but I did think it was worth checking into the other to at least rule it out, and it has been ruled out now mainly because of the money and the little dog left in their truck. I felt El Salvadore was the best hope for finding the family alive and well.

I see mtrooper's leaving as a great loss to this case as far as Web Sleuthers are concerned. She was our eyes and ears on the ground, and I know she put her heart into solving this case and likely her own money in flying to OK to help search. Sad day for this case and the Jamison family in my book.

Kind of a random question- but concerning Madyson's teeth- I didn't see the report anywhere on how that happened? I know I read 'at school, accidentally' just prior to them going missing. Do you know if the dental info on file is from a followup visit for that? Or prior to that?

Kind of a random question- but concerning Madyson's teeth- I didn't see the report anywhere on how that happened? I know I read 'at school, accidentally' just prior to them going missing. Do you know if the dental info on file is from a followup visit for that? Or prior to that?

I don't know, Oriah. Maybe mtrooper could tell you that.

I never thought about her dental file.

kind of a random question- but concerning madyson's teeth- i didn't see the report anywhere on how that happened? I know i read 'at school, accidentally' just prior to them going missing. Do you know if the dental info on file is from a followup visit for that? Or prior to that?

i think her teeth got knocked out with a swing at school. Not sure if she had a follow up visit. I can almost see sherilyn saying that there was no need to spend $ on a visit for baby teeth gone.
But who knows.

i think her teeth got knocked out with a swing at school. Not sure if she had a follow up visit. I can almost see sherilyn saying that there was no need to spend $ on a visit for baby teeth gone.
But who knows.

Thanks, Niki.

I was wondering if they were her baby teeth or not. Then, I would think she wouldn't be that upset. But, like you said, "who knows?"

Let's cool down, ok, peeps?

You're all doing good and important work here. It's ok to step away for awhile if you need to.

Thanks,

Hoppy

I know that they were baby teeth, and that it happened on the play ground. Bobby and Sherilyn were not happy with the school long before she knocked her teeth out. The school thought that Madyson might be a good canidate for medication to help with her ADHD, and the school felt her behavior was due to issues at home. Bobby and Sherilyn felt that the school was not doing a good enough job at teaching Madyson, and that the school was to blame (from what I was told by a church member that was friends with the Jamisons). Star is getting the dental records for Sherilyn and Madson, she did not think that Bobby went to the dentist and said that he pulled his own teeth to avoid going. The dental records were post injury.

As far as the church goes...They went to the Seventh Day Adventist church in Eufaula. It is a fairly new group that has started meeting and having bible study. The Muskogee branch is the "mother church". They go to Muskogee for Sabbath, and gatherings.

iirc is a marshall down in Texerkanna, Tx..

Thanks Sooner, and good to see you (even if it is right in the heart of OK. :) )
Contacted him at email provided...no response. Is he retired? Off to check USMS....

Not active or acting USMS, Sooner. Maybe you were thinking of someone else?

mtrooper, thanks for the church link. Do you know if they are the same church group that has a retreat in North Carolina...?

No word back from the Tim Blackwell currently investigating.
I'm thinking an anniversary search might be in order- checking the good ole farmers almanac to see what the weather will be. I'm thinking it would be good to recreate the conditions under which the Jamisons went missing.
Can we get a point by point list, anyone? mtrooper? Thanks in advance, everyone!

As far as the church goes...They went to the Seventh Day Adventist church in Eufaula. It is a fairly new group that has started meeting and having bible study. The Muskogee branch is the "mother church". They go to Muskogee for Sabbath, and gatherings.

mtrooper, do you know when they were baptized in this church, or if they were? or if they all were at the same time? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delayed response.... I am not sure if they were baptised or not. I will call Gary Brandon and see if he knows. I know in one of her journal entries Sherilyn mentions being born today.. That could be in reference to her baptism. (the date on the paper was not on her actual bday). I am all for a October search. Just tell me what you need, I will do my best. I think the fall will actually be the best time to search. Needs to be after the leaves have fallen, and before the snow. I am thinking if we walk the main areas of concern (at least in my mind) it would take a week or so depending on what we can get for equipment, personell, and weather/ terrain conditions. I am working on getting some maps so the area can be properly gridded, and excluded. Just let me know what you need....I am all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23