Similarities to other Cases. Melinda Duckett, Diane Downs and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony reminds me of Diane Downs and think she is the closest analog to her. Casey Anthony also reminds me of Kayla Narey and Lori Drew because both are narcissistic.

Very much like Diane Downs. I just reread Small Sacrifices. :eek:

Very much like Diane Downs. I just reread Small Sacrifices. :eek:

Very much like Diane Downs. Down's first interviews were scary! While talking about watching her children bleeding and dying she smiles.

Check out the youtubes on her Parole hearings. The ability to spin a tale large and wide within a few seconds of a suggestion is exactly what KC does.

This is a good thread.

Just watched some interviews with Diane Downs and she is just gonnnnnnnnnnnnne. And she has a strange resemblance (personality wise) to a cat named KC Anthony. If you can catch her talking about the murders on youtube, it is worth it; she giggles and smiles and endlessly talks - just as KC does with her brother and her mother and her father. But especially her brother. She smiles broadly when she is being arrested - we all know the picture. Diane Downs talks about how unlucky she is and the interviewer is "dumbfounded - LITERALLY" and Diane has that extra time with no response so what does she do, she smiles BROADLY.

There is no doubt that the court psychs KNOW she is a sociopath, but it would be prejudicial if they said so. One of them said she exhibited some signs of sociopathy.

What is frightening about KC is there really is no reason for this to have happened to her - (I do not believe there was sexual abuse); so why is she like this without a conscience - who the %$# knows. I just know she is.

I know she will reoffend - no doubt about it. None, nada. She is feeling good because all is new and she won and she is out and she is going to make some money. But she has no substance and no character and she has a criminal mind - Time - that is it, just time and we will hear from her again. She is also only 25 and we all know what one thinks about when they are 25 - pretty much that there life will go on forever and they are invincible - even more so with narcisist like KC. She doesn't think five minutes ahead.

God the headlines on The Post today _ "The Most Hated Woman in America".

Not good.

And Reagan, I definitely got the impression ICA was saying to Robin in so many words - too bad you miss your kids, because I miss Cays, but never mind, let's get pregnant and we can have another one to replace them. Then you won't be upset about your kids anymore because you'll have another one. so they won't matter.

Diane Downs got pregnant again as her trial was starting (it was done on purpose no doubt) and she said to an interviewer "I got pregnant because I missed my kids and on and on and children are so easy to make".

Lord, there really is a list for sociopaths - they follow it to a "t".

Whoa. Cindy's intonation and speaking style really do sound a lot like Diane Downs. Odd. I forgot how grating that particular Cindy interview was. eek!

Crazy making, that woman is! :banghead:

Casey is very much like Diane Downs. It's scary to think of what might have happened if DD had ever been acquitted.

I have no doubt that Casey will eventually re-offend, and I see it likely to be financial. She has no financial sense.........she didn't work and support herself and Caylee. Her mother did that.

Casey may make a lot of money on interviews and such, but what she has left after lawsuits and fines, she'll blow through quickly. With no money, she'll resort to stealing again. She most likely will became involved with some man and steal from him.

I think Casey is quite capable of murdering again, but she's had a close call this time. The only thing that saved her from a lenghty prison term or life in prison, was a jury who didn't connect the dots. She'll be careful the next time.

She couldn't even be bother to stop and put gas in her car!

I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere in here *looking under the couch* but anyone else notice the eerie similarities between this case and the Trenton Duckett case? His young mother Melinda was a "person of interest" in his disappearance right here in central florida.

They still haven't found Trenton's body at all but at the time there were theories of Melinda selling her toddler son just like with Caylee's case.

It's very scary that there are places here that someone can "dispose" of a person without that person ever being found. (Alligators, swamp-land, *shudder*).

Anyways, just lots of crazy similarities with Melinda and Casey. I just hope this case doesn't go unsolved like the former. :confused:

I followed that case from day 1, they never found any traces of money, I always thought that she threw him in a swamp and he was eaten before she even got back home, the only difference between her and Casey was that she panicked when she started to be the main suspect and killed herself, she was not as cunning as our Miss Casey who could lie her way out of a wet paper bag!! Her time will come, look at OJ he finally is living where he should have been from day 1, and he will die there

Very much like Diane Downs. Down's first interviews were scary! While talking about watching her children bleeding and dying she smiles.

Check out the youtubes on her Parole hearings. The ability to spin a tale large and wide within a few seconds of a suggestion is exactly what KC does.

I saw the Diane Downs interview and it was really disturbing. Sent chills down my spine. This woman was laughing and did not care one bit. No remorse. :eek: :escape:

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I couldn't find a more appropriate one.This is such great news that I simply have to share it! It is the biggest news in Australia as we speak at this minute and is the story of a young boy who went missing (just four miles from my own house actually (when my own kids were around the same age - a very scary time)) eight years ago.
It just proves that the search for justice must NEVER BE ABANDONED and gives hope that, although Caylee's trial may be over, somehow, someday that justice WILL come.
http://www.news.com.au/national/sus...be-investigation/story-e6frfkvr-1226114574784

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I couldn't find a more appropriate one.This is such great news that I simply have to share it! It is the biggest news in Australia as we speak at this minute and is the story of a young boy who went missing (just four miles from my own house actually (when my own kids were around the same age - a very scary time)) eight years ago.
It just proves that the search for justice must NEVER BE ABANDONED and gives hope that, although Caylee's trial may be over, somehow, someday that justice WILL come.
http://www.news.com.au/national/sus...be-investigation/story-e6frfkvr-1226114574784

Wow!! What great news for your community and that boy's family. I can't imagine what it must have been like to have something like that happen so close to my home and go unresolved for so long. I would be willing to bet that there wasn't a day that went by that you didn't think of it...hopefully now that the have a suspect they might be able to find the body.

But just to make sure we are on topic, I followed the Diane Downs case from the time that the book came out but only recently saw the youtube vids of the parole hearings. All I can say is, OH. EM.GEE. Casey all the way...lies, lies and more LIES. One of the prosecutors in the DD case referred to it as 'verbal vomit'. That describes KC's BS to a tee, IMO. :twocents:

Wow!! What great news for your community and that boy's family. I can't imagine what it must have been like to have something like that happen so close to my home and go unresolved for so long. I would be willing to bet that there wasn't a day that went by that you didn't think of it...hopefully now that the have a suspect they might be able to find the body.

But just to make sure we are on topic, I followed the Diane Downs case from the time that the book came out but only recently saw the youtube vids of the parole hearings. All I can say is, OH. EM.GEE. Casey all the way...lies, lies and more LIES. One of the prosecutors in the DD case referred to it as 'verbal vomit'. That describes KC's BS to a tee, IMO. :twocents:

Thanks kimmera. Yes, it is great news. There has been so much feeling for this good and decent family over the years, and LE has been relentless in their efforts to bring a close to this case.
Thankyou for the heads-up on the DD vids .. I'm on my way over to have a look at them now.
LOL "verbal vomit" - could not be a more accurate description!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member