Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Oddly enough I thought someone here ran the IP in the header of the email and the trace came back to embarq in orlando. Am I wrong about this?

Don't you think if someone here did it, there would be about 500+ threads dissecting every other sentence?

I wished. Now that would be news.

Don't give me any ideas. Please.

I also find it funny that the FBI is looking into it even though they haven't reported it. That speaks VOLUMES to me.

LOL-I know you were just pickin' :) Do we call what that?

I have no clue why she decided to pick Ocala. I had no idea that the protesters were from Ocala either. I always assumed they were Orlando-area locals.

Ocalonian~Now how would Cindy be able to decipher Orlandoian to Ocalonian?

Is she really off her rocker?! (note sarcasm...please I know you guys answers lol :crazy:)

Don't you think if someone here did it, there would be about 500+ threads dissecting every other sentence?

I wished. Now that would be news.

Don't give me any ideas. Please.

I also find it funny that the FBI is looking into it even though they haven't reported it. That speaks VOLUMES to me.

Here is the post where Turbothink ran the IP that was reported as where the emails came from.

whois query for embarqhsd.net...

Results returned from whois.internic.net:

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: EMBARQHSD.NET
Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.
Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com
Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
Name Server: NS1.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Name Server: NS2.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Updated Date: 20-apr-2008
Creation Date: 22-may-2006
Expiration Date: 22-may-2010

TraceRoute to 65.41.22.59 [fl-65-41-22-59.dyn.embarqhsd.net]Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name 1 18 10 11 72.249.0.65 - 2 8 10 16 8.9.232.73 te-3-4.car1.dallas1.level3.net 3 15 20 33 4.68.19.62 vlan69.csw1.dallas1.level3.net 4 22 14 18 4.69.136.121 ae-61-61.ebr1.dallas1.level3.net 5 46 79 40 4.69.137.153 ae-1-14.bar2.orlando1.level3.net 6 45 48 42 4.69.133.69 ae-9-9.car2.orlando1.level3.net 7 45 57 56 4.79.118.178 embarq-mana.car2.orlando1.level3.net 8 60 46 56 205.245.14.146 host146.embarqnow.net

Hence the "bad handling" remark ;-)

Who in their right mind would send "sensitive" information who is involved in this case through yahoo? That's asking for it.

Here is the post where Turbothink ran the IP that was reported as where the emails came from.

Sorry, I'm not seeing where it says anyone from WS. It's all greek.

ETA: Ok, I admit I am reading things back(a$$)wards tonight. I thought you were meaning someone here was the hacker. My bad.

At least I can admit my mistakes....:cough: :cough: unlike some people :crazy:

Oddly enough I thought someone here ran the IP in the header of the email and the trace came back to embarq in orlando. Am I wrong about this?

How could someone here have those emails and their respective headers that haven't as yet been released to the public? Before I'd believe that, someone would have to provide me that data in it's original and unaltered form - including the emails and headers themselves most definitely from a State Attorney's or FBI office.

Sorry if I sound rigid, but thus far IMO I haven't seen anything remotely close to those headers and emails on these forums. Don't get me wrong, a lot of great stuff happens here, however on this I am rather particular. Call it a professional ethic on my part. :)

How could someone here have those emails and their respective headers that haven't as yet been released to the public? Before I'd believe that, someone would have to provide me that data in it's original and unaltered form - including the emails and headers themselves most definitely from a State Attorney's or FBI office.

Sorry if I sound rigid, but thus far IMO I haven't seen anything remotely close to those headers and emails on these forums. Don't get me wrong, a lot of great stuff happens here, however on this I am rather particular. Call it a professional ethic on my part. :)

Hey, Check out my post above you last one. I think I figured it out :)

Ocalonian~Now how would Cindy be able to decipher Orlandoian to Ocalonian?

Is she really off her rocker?! (note sarcasm...please I know you guys answers lol :crazy:)

LOL! I'm not sure that CA has fully mastered translating English into Anthonyisms (or vice versa) just yet.

Speaking Ocalan requires much more emphasis on truth, so I'm thinking that CA couldn't decipher it at all.

I saw this Who Is and also the tracert, but honestly, what's "reported" may not be "in fact." This IP does nothing to prove, to me, that it was coupled with any email sent to WFTV no matter who is saying or reporting whatever. This is one of those times when the original header information and corresponding text of the email are important. Otherwise, one just has a person or organization saying "the IP is this!" with no substantiating information to link it to anything that was sent.

Hey, Check out my post above you last one. I think I figured it out :)

heh. Maybe you did. :) About your point regarding using Yahoo mail for "sensitive" information, you couldn't be more right about the absurdity of those actions. Again, "bad handling" totally applies. :)

heh. Maybe you did. :) About your point regarding using Yahoo mail for "sensitive" information, you couldn't be more right about the absurdity of those actions. Again, "bad handling" totally applies. :)

I mean this deserves a :slap: or a :bang:

Those dang'um Anthony's.:crazy:

LOL! I'm not sure that CA has fully mastered translating English into Anthonyisms (or vice versa) just yet.

Speaking Ocalan requires much more emphasis on truth, so I'm thinking that CA couldn't decipher it at all.

hahaha :clap:

Can we see what can the Anthony's decipher for $100 Alex?
:crazy:

If George & Cindy were gone - where was Lee?

Did Lee go to the house? Did Lee forward the emails remotely?

hahaha :clap:

Can we see what can the Anthony's decipher for $100 Alex?
:crazy:

Yes, I'm gonna be cheesy and quote myself:

On the board of Jeopardy for $100:

A) That the A's believe Caylee is alive
B) That KC is involved in her demise
C) That the hacking comes from Ocala

If George & Cindy were gone - where was Lee?

Did Lee go to the house? Did Lee forward the emails remotely?

Where did they go to? You believe CA? Last I heard GA was riding around with the billboard during the holidays. They sure did make it back in time to do the vigil.

CA is delussional, if she was hacked.........why only 4 letters and to the media?
let's see what FBI say in a day or 2.......either someone gets arrested or CA made up another story. She will do anything to keep the pot stirring IMO

CA is delussional, if she was hacked.........why only 4 letters and to the media?
let's see what FBI say in a day or 2.......either someone gets arrested or CA made up another story. She will do anything to keep the pot stirring IMO

I think she is trying to send the po.lice on a wild goose chase after the protesters. When all else fails, blame someone else - the Anthony creed.

I think she is trying to send the po.lice on a wild goose chase after the protesters. When all else fails, blame someone else - the Anthony creed.

Gaia...That was too funny. Made me spit my bourbon on the screen lol

Maybe we should go to a company who does trophy's and send one with your saying. Nice xmas gift.

BTW..Your po.lice comment has me in tears. I listened to a song by Lil Wayne today that says something along the lines of got "po.....Lice in me head"...ha

Sorry for the confusion. I must be speaking Ocalonian too. Didn't mean someone here had the emails but they got the IP from a news article I think. I didn't run the trace and have not read the news report so I could be completely wrong but Turbothink seems like a stand up person to me and he/she ran it with an IP from the article I believe.

I haven't seen them either and if I had, I would have run the info from the headers myself but I guess you could always ask Turbo and I am sorry but I can't remember the other person that checked the IP out where they got it. The posts are some where around page 15 of this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back