Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Connie Lawless was home, why did Miranda (Sandra's sister) be needed to watch Melissa's child? Was this a way to keep her "busy" so she didn't see what was going on outside?

Could Miranda have noticed the suitcase and that is why Williams started talking about the suitcase to the press?

I'm moving my post over here where it belongs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
Anyone who wants to discuss the suitcase should go to the suitcase thread so we can keep all the sleuthing organized. The article has A LOT OF INSIGHT
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full...ead_story&open=&

After Sandra left, her oldest sister Miranda went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.
From nursebeeme's link.

:eek::eek: I hope Sandra's sister was not babysitting for the killer while Sandra's body was being disposed of. I think Melissa's account is beyond hinkey.

“It’s where I was, and I told them that’s where I was, so they came just because they had a few questions to ask me about what I know,” she said.

Dispatchers said over the police scanner on Tuesday that officers were “changing detail” at the hospital, where they had evidently been stationed for several hours.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

This is an important fact. The Tracy Press did a great job putting this article together. They were not just there to simply question her if they were "changing detail" at the hospital, imo. They were either watching her or guarding her. My money is on surveillance.

You're right, the Tracy Press has stepped up. Excellent investigative journalism in this case.

If she had internal bleeding before this, why was she planning to lift that suitcase into her vehicle? That makes me think she was well at the time Sandra went missing.

MOO!

I thought the same thing when I read that part, too, Steadfast. :(

OK so WHY would she be lying and going through this whole BS story?

Pure speculation here~ I wonder if she accidently hit Sandra while backing up her van? panicked and used her suitcase to hide Sandra? Just right off the top of my head, sorry that's the very first thing that came to mind.

suitcase and contents worth $200. and it gets stolen at the same time your neighborgirl disappears and you don't report it to cops???

One can tell TPD kept their leaks local, with people they trusted. There are some excellent newspapers in the area but the Press had the "in."

I'm just goin' :eek:

When I read this story, chills went up and down my spine. I got the weirdest feeling.

This also explains a LOT to me. And now I'm thinking in a whole different direction than I was.

Pure speculation here~ I wonder if she accidently hit Sandra while backing up her van? panicked and used her suitcase to hide Sandra? Just right off the top of my head, sorry that's the very first thing that came to mind.

I thought that too, but then remember the blinds and unclear as to manner of death and.. you know...

That would explain why Sandra was found clothed. She even would have had time time to use the hose to wash down her driveway (I'm assuming there would have been blood), before Sandra's mom called police four hours later. The question is...would anyone have thought that was unusual or did she also water some plants to make it looks less suspicious?

If she had internal bleeding before this, why was she planning to lift that suitcase into her vehicle? That makes me think she was well at the time Sandra went missing.

MOO!

When was she in the hospital for this bleeding?
Yes carrying a heavy item could tear something apart inside.............
Story about her on now to HLN...............
ready for presser......announcement coming???

That would explain why Sandra was found clothed. She even would have had time time to use the hose to wash down her driveway (I'm assuming there would have been blood), before Sandra's mom called police four hours later. The question is...would anyone have thought that was unusual or did she also water some plants to make it looks less suspicious?

But didn't LE say they were looking for a weapon?
LE also said ME said Sandra was fully dressed.........
lost car keys? panic?

I don't think we can believe her story of "internal bleeding".

Oh...here comes Sgt. Tony Sheneman! PRESSER COMING!!

A few things we know about who Melissa is:

-Cliford Lane & Connie's granddaughter
-Brian's daughter
-She has 2 (i think 2...1 for sure) younger brothers over 18yo
-She has at least 1 daughter about Sandra's age

AND NO NEIGHBORS SAW THE SUITCASE IN DRIVEWAY and SOMEONE STEALING IT????

If she was specifically going to the church to clean up and or 're-do' using items from the suitcase, why didn't she return home for it the second she got there and should have realized she didn't have the suitcase with her?

"had packed up in the suitcase with everything she needed to re-do the room that day"

Profiler saying now 'murder or accident'
Abrams just said why do you say HE to Pat Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members