AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, I didn't realize that. I will remove it.

Noting again, as others have, that this website, associated content, is a *paid* blogging site. Anybody can blog there and get paid, and they get paid by people clicking on the stories.

I wouldn't mind that if the blogging was accurate, but it is not. It is sloppy, inaccurate, sensationalistic, and tabloidesque. The blogger blogging about Gabe seems only to be exploiting his story to make money.

The inaccuracies and sensationalism do not help find Gabe - they confuse the facts, negatively impact finding Gabe.

I ask you to consider these things before you click links to that site, and consider going to established news sites for your information instead!

Thank you.

wth??!! She hasn't been charged with homicide!! That's very odd for an official to make a comment like that. Her attorney is going to go nuts.

When it comes to her trial, the Sheriff compared her case to others in Maricopa County where suspects were charged with murder without the victim's body every being discovered.

"You know, I think there's only about four cases in history, and we have two of them. The David Anthony case where he's on death row. We have another one right now, waiting to be extradited, that we investigated here, without the body," said Arpaio.

Could it be a tactic to scare her into talking?

Can I get a link to news that you are following. I am located up north and am having a hard time following all the events/news.

Thanks so much!!

Noting again, as others have, that this website, associated content, is a *paid* blogging site. Anybody can blog there and get paid, and they get paid by people clicking on the stories.

I wouldn't mind that if the blogging was accurate, but it is not. It is sloppy, inaccurate, sensationalistic, and tabloidesque. The blogger blogging about Gabe seems only to be exploiting his story to make money.

The inaccuracies and sensationalism do not help find Gabe - they confuse the facts, negatively impact finding Gabe.

I ask you to consider these things before you click links to that site, and consider going to established news sites for your information instead!

Thank you.

And as if that's not enough, that last time I went to AC, I ended up with two suspicious file downloads that it took me literal hours to get completely removed. I still don't know if they were virus, spyware or adware.

A gentle reminder, peeps:

1. WS doesn't allow cut and pastes from social networking sites in your posts. Links only.

2. Please post your question or comment in the correct thread. Helps us stay more organized and keeps threads from going off-topic.

Both are part of our TOS.

Thank you so much!

Hoppy
mod

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!
So, thought I would give this sleuthing stuff a try. I am going back in time to the photos of Gabriel that were taken in San Antonio....the ones where he appears to be drinking medicine. I know this has caused alot of alarm about his safety but when I was looking at the pics tonight I think I noticed something.
The picture of Gabriel on the bed wearing the reindeer sleeper and the white pacifier in his mouth (I"ll call it picture 1): He appears to have a fresh scratch on the side of his right nostril, but none others on his face.
The picture of him on the bed in the puppy sleeper drinking "medicine" (picture 2): He has the same scratch on his right nostril but looks like it is fading (healing).
Picture of him on floor with cap on and tylenol bottle in hand (picture 3): You can still see the scratch on his right nostril but it is very faint, and he also now has a scratch between his eyes.
Picture of him in blue striped sleeper (pjs) on the bed (pic 4): he has the scratch between his eyes but can't see the one on his nostril anymore.

This tells me that the pictures are on order of when they were taken by how I numbered them 1 through 4...the scratches telling me that. If that is the case then he did not overdose or anything after drinking the medicine in picture 2 since it more than likely will take a day or two for scratches to fade or disappear.
I looked for a magnifying glass to get a better look at the pics but can't find one, and I don't know how to make the pics larger to get a better look, so my theory is based on how I see the pics.
Don't know if this makes sense to you, but if it is correct it would show that there may be nothing too significant about Gabes well-being by looking at the pics, and gives us more hope for his safe return!

Trying to catch up....great find NDRaised!

Here is something that might help you. It is a virtual magnifying glass. I use it all the time! Really works great.

http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/

News sights?? I can yahoo or google them.

There hasn't been much coverage in SA for a few days, But there is
Ksat.com
woai.com
amd
mysanantonio.com

I do not know the arizona sites. :)

Can I get a link to news that you are following. I am located up north and am having a hard time following all the events/news.

Thanks so much!!

This post has all the news links:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4733860"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

This sticky thread has all the iimportant links for Gabe, including the news links:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94561"]Important Links, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The sticky thread is in the top section of Gabe's forum:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing/Located Forum Discussion > Gabriel Johnson
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=380"]Gabriel Johnson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm not following this case as closely as some of you, so can someone tell me if we know anything more about the 2 hotels? For example, I heard that the check-out date for both hotels was Dec. 27, but did she check into both on the same day? I'm just wondering if one hotel (HomeGate Suites?) was part of the "plan" with TS, and pre-paid up through the 27th, and the second hotel (Quality Inn?) was where EJ went when she broke away from that plan (maybe Dec. 26)?

I'm not following this case as closely as some of you, so can someone tell me if we know anything more about the 2 hotels? For example, I heard that the check-out date for both hotels was Dec. 27, but did she check into both on the same day? I'm just wondering if one hotel (HomeGate Suites?) was part of the "plan" with TS, and pre-paid up through the 27th, and the second hotel (Quality Inn?) was where EJ went when she broke away from that plan (maybe Dec. 26)?

Sorry AZlawyer, I can't answer your questions. But I wanted to ask about something. I thought I read somewhere that EJ never officially checked out of the hotel(s). We know she left on the 27th, and we know she had the room(s) reserved until the 27th, but I thought I read she didn't do an official check out. Can someone clarify that for me? TIA.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4743001#post4743001"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members