Sacramento Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he plans to sue Casey Anthony and her attorney, Jose Baez, for $200,000.

"Not only did he mislead us, they conned us. And, he did a good job," Padilla said to KCRA.

Padilla said Anthony's attorney accepted an offer by Padilla to fly to Florida and to search for Casey Anthony's daughter in 2008. He contends that both Anthony and her attorney knew at that time that Caylee was dead.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/28585431/detail.html#ixzz1SUbfhGRb

LOL, they are lining up to sue her! My heart is breaking?:great:

I hope she's left with nothing but the shirt on her back. On second thought, hope they all take that too. :floorlaugh:

I hope she's left with nothing but the shirt on her back. On second thought, hope they all take that too. :floorlaugh:

Oh no, please let her keep her shirt! I don't want to see that nasty 'backne' ever again! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he plans to sue Casey Anthony and her attorney, Jose Baez, for $200,000.

"Not only did he mislead us, they conned us. And, he did a good job," Padilla said to KCRA.

Padilla said Anthony's attorney accepted an offer by Padilla to fly to Florida and to search for Casey Anthony's daughter in 2008. He contends that both Anthony and her attorney knew at that time that Caylee was dead.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/28585431/detail.html#ixzz1SUbfhGRb

Padilla's suing? That's the dumbest thing I've heard yet - maybe he needs the money to buy some cattle to go along with the big hat.

My opinion only

:great: Oh ... this is going to be fun to watch ... :floorlaugh:

Go :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe he is trying to flush JB out into the open. Seems to me the two of them were reported to be a thick as thieves for awhile. Can't remember who said it, but I do recall someone mentioning LP keeping in contact JB late in the game. If you look at Kronk's lawsuit you have to think LP was working for JB to discredit RK.

If this is true....it'll get at lot more interesting in the coming days. lol jmo

Does anyone know if he has filed yet? Or even has an attorney willing to take the case. Not seen any action on this despite all the hype.

N.B.: Anyone keeping an eye on the filings may also want to look at the federal dockets since this could be in the federal courts under Diversity Jurisdiction as value of claim exceeds $75K.

Eeeewwww and have to see that acne back again. No let her keep her shirt on. :great:

Padilla's suing? That's the dumbest thing I've heard yet - maybe he needs the money to buy some cattle to go along with the big hat.

My opinion only

LOL, I lost it on this post, snorting and evewfing.

I think LP might need the money from ICA to pay off RK who is suing LP. I think RK's case against him could have some def merit. He did slander RK a lot.

I think LP might need the money from ICA to pay off RK who is suing LP. I think RK's case against could have some def merit. He did slander RK a lot.

Now THERE is a daisy chain! WTG LP! To complete the chain, maybe FCA can sue RK for grief and anguish brought about by him finding Caylee's body.

ive said it once, ill say it again, more the merrier, i hope he wins..just for principle, being another of many thorns in her side, prevent her enjoying her freedom..go cowboy go.

Does anyone know if he has filed yet? Or even has an attorney willing to take the case. Not seen any action on this despite all the hype.

N.B.: Anyone keeping an eye on the filings may also want to look at the federal dockets since this could be in the federal courts under Diversity Jurisdiction as value of claim exceeds $75K.

He is an Attorney....

CA & GA could probably sue LP for searching when they told him not to, and holding the memorial in the park after expressely being forbidden to do so.

By the time all these suits and potential suits go through the courts, you poor Florida residents will be lucky if there's enough money left in the treasury for garbage pickup.

Maybe we could all get together and file a class action suit against Casey for... something. It seems to be the thing to do these days.

Maybe he is trying to flush JB out into the open. Seems to me the two of them were reported to be a thick as thieves for awhile. Can't remember who said it, but I do recall someone mentioning LP keeping in contact JB late in the game. If you look at Kronk's lawsuit you have to think LP was working for JB to discredit RK.

If this is true....it'll get at lot more interesting in the coming days. lol jmo
bbm
That 'someone' was Leonard's nephew, Tony. He used to post here and he said Baez and Leonard talked on the phone daily. Tony got his panties in a wad over something said here and quit posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker