Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39
Thread #40
Thread #41
Thread #42

Thread #43

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

Please continue here. Please remember TOS and the rules.

Please do NOT personalize your posts.

Thanks,

Salem

And another FWIW, my nearly 19 yr old just woke up , after working late last night. He's a college student. Stumbled in here groggy, grabbed some leftover pizza and turned on tv. He's watching HARRY POTTER. Yes at 19. So even an older ' kid' still likes to revisit some of the movies/ shows that they enjoyed when they were younger. I'm sure if he was wide awake and with his friends right now he would not be wanting to see it, but to me it seems there is something soothing about watching your childhood shows. I just dont' see what's so shocking that DR might have had on nickelodeon.
Don't any of you watch Happy Days reruns? Or I dream of jeannie once in a while, just for nostalgia's sake ?

There's a huge difference between Harry Potter and Dora the Explorer. Harry Potter is a huge franchise that appeals to an extremely wide range audience. There is no comparison between a 13-year-old boy watching Dora the Explorer (a show designed for the under-5 set) and a 19-year-old watching Harry Potter, a franchise whose books and movies have grossed billions of dollars, over a period of 10+ years. Harry Potter is one of the biggest pop culture phenomenons ever. I know you just mean that teenagers like to watch things from their childhood, but I just don't see how they are similar. Maybe if your 19-year-old son was watching Barney. But I just don't see how a 19-year-old watching Harry Potter is shocking. I also don't see how Happy Days or I Dream of Jeannie compares to Dora the Explorer either.

(I brought my post over)

My screen did strange things when I tried to post this in the last thread, so I don't know if it posted or not. My pages aren't loading when I refresh. Trying this one more time -

Sorry The Cheese, I have been trying to find a link to the information that there were two separate court hearings in which Dylan made statements, one in Sept and one in early Nov, to no avail.

I was under the impression that the first hearing was regarding custody and child support and the second was regarding visitation but now that I think about it I suppose the second one could have been about anything. Maybe that was ER's attempt at blocking the visitation. I really don't know and I apologize for somehow thinking that the second court hearing was regarding visitation.

And if anyone has a link to the information that there were two court hearings or can even give me an idea of what to use on google search that will not give me dozens of pages of statement analysis and references that it was a court ordered visitation and that Dylan went missing in November I'd appreciate it.

TIA

No problem, Kamille! There's an article from early on that mentions hearings in September and November, but nothing about what the November hearing was for. I'm still looking for the link. I'm pretty sure I have it bookmarked, but I have a lot of bookmarks for Dylan lol.

This video mentions a hearing in November where the documents are sealed, but not what the hearing was for.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

I'm very curious about what that November hearing was all about, and what date it was held.

ETA - can't find the article and I'm giving up for now and eating my lunch

New post on FMDR about the weekend search.
Im wondering how commonly LE goes on an all out search
over the same territory 3 months later. Now it's 3.5 mos isn't it ? :(
So I wonder if something is going on or new info came to light recently!
Let's hope !

Let's hope !

Is this at the lake ?

Hypothetically, if you were 100% innocent and failed a polygraph, would you take another one? I personally would take a polygraph if my child went missing, but if I was 100% innocent and failed, I would no longer trust the process. I would not agree to a second test. I am not postulating this is what happened in MR's case. This is just something I have been thinking about. Especially when I think about Breeann Rodriguez and her parents. Just food for thought.

Let's hope !

Not a search. Paraphrased - LE at lake questioning kids. Admin doesn't know what about.

There's a huge difference between Harry Potter and Dora the Explorer. Harry Potter is a huge franchise that appeals to an extremely wide range audience. There is no comparison between a 13-year-old boy watching Dora the Explorer (a show designed for the under-5 set) and a 19-year-old watching Harry Potter, a franchise whose books and movies have grossed billions of dollars, over a period of 10+ years. Harry Potter is one of the biggest pop culture phenomenons ever. I know you just mean that teenagers like to watch things from their childhood, but I just don't see how they are similar. Maybe if your 19-year-old son was watching Barney. But I just don't see how a 19-year-old watching Harry Potter is shocking. I also don't see how Happy Days or I Dream of Jeannie compares to Dora the Explorer either.

(I brought my post over)

I thought we established several threads back that there is more than one Nickelodeon channel, there are several and some are geared towards teens. There is no way of knowing which one in particular he was watching.

That's like saying someone was watching ESPN. Well maybe they were but were they watching NASCAR or Basketball or Soccer??? There is a difference. We don't know if they were watcing ESPN or ESPN2. Or if someone is watching Disney. Is that Disney Family or just plain Disney??? Nickelodeon is a catch all name for all Nickelodeon channels. IMO.

Hypothetically, if you were 100% innocent and failed a polygraph, would you take another one? I personally would take a polygraph if my child went missing, but if I was 100% innocent and failed, I would no longer trust the process. I would not agree to a second test. I am not postulating this is what happened in MR's case. This is just something I have been thinking about. Especially when I think about Breeann Rodriguez and her parents. Just food for thought.

If my child was missing, I'd be more than happy to give a poly. But that's all they get. If they can't tell what's going on with that, not my problem. If I know I'm innocent, that's not going to find my child anyway. So why take another one? Especially if I took it, they lied to me about my results, then said "just kidding." I would not trust the process at all. I'm one of those people you do something like that to me, you can kiss my behind.

(I brought my post over)

Has it ever been established that Dylan was watching "Dora The Explora"?

The quote taken from MR was "When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon".

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder

Dora the Explora is on Nick Jnr, yes aimed at preschoolers, but MR didn't say he was watching that channel.

There are plenty of programmes on Nickelodeon that a kid of Dylan's age would watch. My 12 and 13 year olds will still watch iCarly, Drake & Josh, Fairly Odd Parents and others.

The quote taken from MR was "When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon".

Dora the Explora is on Nick Jnr, yes aimed at preschoolers, but MR didn't say he was watching that channel.

There are plenty of programmes on Nickelodeon that a kid of Dylan's age would watch. My 12 and 13 year olds will still watch iCarly, Drake & Josh, Fairly Odd Parents and others.

Plus at night the nick channels play old shows like friends or roseanne or cosby. He may have fallen asleep watching one of those ! FWIW

My thoughts exactly - and I certainly wouldn't take one as part of a ratings-led tv show.

My thoughts exactly - and I certainly wouldn't take one as part of a ratings-led tv show.

But you could explain that in a normal human fashion . You dont agree to it and then get hung over :cow:

I would of respected him a lot more if he had not shown up after drinking heavily the night before and played games :cow:

If you dont want to take it be a man and just say "No"

bringing this over from the previous thread, with Psychic Sleuth's reply in violet below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Louve View Post
The way this reads, it sounds to me like he is saying that for the visit in November he was able to book a non-stop flight for Dylan. But I still have not been able to confirm that there were any non-stop flights from Colorado Springs to Durango around Thanksgiving week last year. Right now there is one carrier, United, and all flights on that route go through Denver and require a change of planes.

Maybe it's a small thing, but for me it reinforces how vague and ambiguous his answers are to even simple questions. And that contributes to my being suspicious of him and his involvement with Dylan's disappearance.

I believe it was a straight flight with a stop in Denver. In other words, Dylan never got off or changed planes. They just make a brief stop and continue on to their destination. I've been on those and they do call it a direct flight if I recall.

I thought that's what he was trying to say too at first, but my limited sleuthing on the airline timetables does not support that belief. All the flights for Saturday prior to Thanksgiving week this year require a change of planes in Denver. So if there were no non-stop, no change of plane flights last year on the Saturday before Thanksgiving (the original date Dylan was going to fly) I'm asking myself why would MR even bring that up or outright lie about it? He doesn't actually finish the sentence.

And then it hit me while I was loading the dishwasher, what if the whole point of his rambling answer was to point out that he and ER disagreed over whether Dylan should be allowed to travel unaccompanied and change planes in Denver. IMO He took the question as an opportunity to throw in a cheap shot at ER.

Could he have just been bored and flipping channels?

I have done that during commercials and then been distracted and someone walks in and something I would never watch is on. I get the side-eye and what are you watching comments.

In that scenario, we have no idea what he was watching if anything. Guys are worse than girls about flipping channels. My guy will flip through 100 channels and stop for only minutes at a time on a particular station. He will spend hours doing this before he gripes that there is nothing on and find something else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10