TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
HPD has confirmed that she called them at 3:30 PM on Christmas Eve. JF was put into the missing person system at 9:30 PM.

Mom must have come home right after the hangup at work. Article (Harris quoted) also states that [Mom's] relatives called LE.

BBM

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

Within an hour, relatives called police, Harris said.

"Patrol responds by like 3:30 p.m. and they're there from 3:30 to 4:15 or so," Harris said.

oh my. AD was not lying. JF was "at the babysitter's." The babysitter happened to not be home, but he WAS at the babysitter's. AD and JF happened to live there at the time. I remember when I first read the news articles, the phrasing of how AD said it made me think JF was LIVING with the babysitter at the time. Wow.
then why did the police say she made up that he was at the sitters house and ran home for a video because she was embarrassed she left him home alone. We just found out several hours ago that she lived with the sitter, unless you are privy to info others of us are not aware of.

If the body wasnt burned at the drop site, where was it burned? It is going to be tough to hide the spot. If she managed the apts, then I am certain LE is looking in basements, laundry rooms, storage rooms and stairwells...if this is Jonathan, poor little man.

If you watch the video with the woman being taken into custody, there is a garage or some other 'out' building. It's the one I posted with the black smoke-like marks on the outside (or at least that's what they seem to me). THAT'S where I think the burning took place.

oh my. AD was not lying. JF was "at the babysitter's." The babysitter happened to not be home, but he WAS at the babysitter's. AD and JF happened to live there at the time. I remember when I first read the news articles, the phrasing of how AD said it made me think JF was LIVING with the babysitter at the time. Wow.

HPD has said the mother basically intentionally misrepresented where he was because she was embarrassed he was home alone. (And I don't think she should've been. Plenty of 12 year olds stay home alone for small stretches of time.)

Here's one........

Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter's house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy's mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.

Also from the same link:

Police questioned Jonathan's mother and stepfather, Angela and David Davis, overnight Monday and spent hours sorting through conflicting statements from family members, neighbors and friends to establish a timeline for Jonathan's disappearance on Christmas Eve, investigators said

LE lingo for lies............lol.

Ok here is a theory - A THEORY - not a fact or a rumor!! :crazy: What if the roomate/babysitter and "Mona" were both in on it, and the Mom thought JF was with the sitter/roomate, thus the original story? The sitter/roomate then told JF to go back over to his former home to retrieve a video. "Mona" was waiting to kidnap him. JF questioned why "Mona" was in their home, called Mom, and Mona grabbed the phone. She immediately whisked JF away, and we are watching as the rest of this history unfolds. The missing telephone is a big part of this mystery.

I just wanted to let u all know that if u want some answers that aren't explained tune into abc13 news tonight. My husband did a telephone interview with them, it's supposed to be on the 10o'clock news, they said they would use some of the interview, so some answers may revealed. I do not know what was disclosed in this interview because he was driving home from work

Please will a local record it and upload it to youtube -- pretty please!

Here's one........

Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter's house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy's mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.

That is GOOD... he was not in the care of a sitter. That is all Harris referred to. Apparently, him running home to retrieve a video game still holds.
The mom didn't get specific enough to tell them the sitter wasn't there.

A person with those initials was arrested earlier today. Actually initial are DMF. She is no longer in the arrest blotter.

Does this mean that this information can be purged from my overloaded brain?

(And "mona" could be "ramona" as well.)

The missing telephone is a big part of this mystery.

Indeed, but I think that a phone missing means an extra, mysterious set of prints. Someone was on that phone and they didn't want to be traced back, nor spend the time wiping it down then placing it back in the mist of their kidnapping.

Ok here is a theory - A THEORY - not a fact or a rumor!! :crazy: What if the roomate/babysitter and "Mona" were both in on it, and the Mom thought JF was with the sitter/roomate, thus the original story? The sitter/roomate then told JF to go back over to his former home to retrieve a video. "Mona" was waiting to kidnap him. JF questioned why "Mona" was in their home, called Mom, and Mona grabbed the phone. She immediately whisked JF away, and we are watching as the rest of this history unfolds. The missing telephone is a big part of this mystery.

Somehow the step-father has to be put into the picture as the earlier reports indicated the step-father stopped by the house and was the last to see Jonathan.

I would like verification of the lies the mother has supposedly told.

LE is quoted and named in a article stating that the babysitter and video story was a sham. alledgedly she was embarrassed to say he was left home alone

That is GOOD... he was not in the care of a sitter. That is all Harris referred to. Apparently, him running home to retrieve a video game still holds.
The mom didn't get specific enough to tell them the sitter wasn't there.

WHAT???????? It is what it is, a lie. I'm not going to make it jump through hoops and run around in circles to become the truth....it was MISLEADING INFORMATION at a crucial time.

Hopefully I have this right ...

Basically this is one of our WS members that went to the area of where the woman was arrested. We need to take this info with a "grain of salt" and not fact until it comes out in the media.

FWIW, we haven't got a clue if the person speaking to our member is just theorizing or knows more.

Ooooh OK, gotcha. I'm caught up for the next minute then. lol :D:woohoo:

then why did the police say she made up that he was at the sitters house and ran home for a video because she was embarrassed she left him home alone. We just found out several hours ago that she lived with the sitter, unless you are privy to info others of us are not aware of.

Not privy to any other information at all. Just connecting thoughts and kind of theorizing, based on human behavior and addicts' behavior. I hope this makes sense:

Most of us would assume that if he was at a babysitter's house, that a) this would be different than his home, b) he wouldn't live at the babysitter's house, c) if he was at the babysitter's house, there would actually be a babysitter there, watching him. So AD said he was at the babysitter's house, which was the truth, and let everyone assume that someone was watching him. She didn't actually lie, IMO.

It's also typical addict/dependant behavior to make statements that one knows others will fill in the blanks on, and then be innocent of misleading folks. AD, in her mind, could be upset and indignant that LE did not jump on things soon enough, because it wasn't her fault that LE jumped to conclusions and then thought she was telling lies. That's all my supposition, of course.

but why does "mona" do what she is alleged to do?

for all whats there are whys.

What is the why in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members