Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, in Michelle Young's case there is reason to believe her little girl heard and possibly witnessed the murder by her father. IMO anyway. I wonder if the 4 yr old heard anything that night. **raising eyebrows**

God help us all I hope not......

Hey Wufdude - Suffocation is a very good thought. A few drinks make me wonder if she drove or walked or ran. I can't see a mom of two that young taking a chance of driving. That doesn't explain the purse in the car. Walking could/would have resulted in more drinking possibly than if she had to drive. I can't imagine her falling asleep and him suffocating Nancy with minimal alcohol in her system. She had to be strong or somewhat strong to be running/training for marathons which to me would take out the "Clean" factor. If she walked she could have been drunk I suppose. If she were planning to help a friend with chores the next day I can't imagine that either.... I don't think I can wrap my head around all that has happened.

ETA - If it is true that she asked for a divorce she would not want to be out drinking and risk losing her kids which is why I think she would not be drinking heavily in any situation.

good points....do we know for certain that she had a few drinks?....

& what do you folks think about her purse being in the car?...why would she leave it there?...why would he PUT it there?

If it was that clean, then why would he need the bleach? And scratches on the arms......?? Unfortunately, it sounds to me like she probably didn't go that peacefully.

good point....it may have started out as a suffocation/strangling, but ended up like blunt force trauma....if he's got scratches on his arms, i'd say he probably was trying to strangle her, & couldn't, with her fighting back, scratching him, kicking, etc......

The purse being in the car has mixed reviews. many women say never would they leave their purse and some say otherwise. I can't imagine he put it in the car and for what reason would he if he planned to report her with no keys, cell, etc. Apparently right after the pressie they surrounded the house with crime scene tape and he's is long gone.....checking the news sites now to confirm.....

good points....do we know for certain that she had a few drinks?....

& what do you folks think about her purse being in the car?...why would she leave it there?...why would he PUT it there?
If the people she was with that night told LE she had been drinking, I'd think it's true, but not necessarily if he was the one who told them. I could see her leaving her purse in the car from the night before ~ IF the car was parked inside the garage.

You know, in Michelle Young's case there is reason to believe her little girl heard and possibly witnessed the murder by her father. IMO anyway. I wonder if the 4 yr old heard anything that night. **raising eyebrows**

oh yes, TM....my opinion also!

if there was a loud enough struggle/argument, who knows?...it's definately possible....

The wowspeak site lists this as his address, so I'm thinking this doesn't belong to him:
Brad Cooper
MBA, MSPT, MTC, ATC
18 Willowleaf, Suite A | Littleton, CO 80127
(303) 521-1570 (Colorado)

(but who knows?!)

I find this tid bit to be interesting. He just finished his MBA:

MBA Completed!!!!
Written by Brad
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
After 2 1/2 years without a semester break I finally completed my MBA from NCSU. On Dec 19 I crossed the podium and accepted my MBA in Innovation Managment. Some classes took as little as 5 hours a week addtional time outside the classroom - others took as much as 15-20 additional hours. Now that the holidays are over I am finally able to spend some more time with the family and tackle some of the projects that were sidelined due to lack of time.

I kicked around the idea of a doctorate but quickly came ot my senses and figured I needed some downtime before even considering a significant undertaking.

Also: Finally Back Training Again......
Written by Brad
Thursday, 10 January 2008
After almost 5 months of not training... I'm Back!!! Between work, MBA and holidays my training was put on hold until now. Now that my MBA is complete and the holidays are over, its definitely time to start training for Ironman Lake Placid in July 2008.

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&limit=4&limitstart=0

The Ironman in Lake Placid is 7-22-08.

Looks like old Brad is going to miss the Lake Placid IronMan and will have to settle for LegIrons instead.

I had tried to reply ... please ignore this post... laugh...

Anyone think he had time for dating? I'm too burnt out looking on singles sites for these kinds of guys. (Wait, that sounds wrong! I mean for cases like this!)

Do you take steroids when you are training/running triathalons? Could it have been a roid rage moment?

The Wowspeak site also talks of wife of 15 years and 4 kids...

Oh, let's see if Greta brings up the 4 a.m. bleach trip.

Just curious: I didn't even know he was an avid runner until I started reading these posts, but we were told from the beginning about Nancy's interest in competing in marathons. So my question is, where are all the webites and training schedules for Nancy? There has to be something out there that has here training schedules and such.

I can't help but wonder if he enjoyed the crepes with someone other than his wife.

LOL- I was just in France last month and your post just took me back there, sorry, OT, but need the chuckle right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee