It Can't Happen Here - 2nd Edition - Answers In The Sand

Duane Hart said he was with one of his juvenile victims on the night of Jacob's abduction. There was said to be another man there too, this SDK.

With Hart's victim recanting the alibi claim, in spring 2015, and saying that he lied to the FBI in 1990, does that change things? I dunno. Now with Heinrich dropping SDKs name, is there another twist coming?

Duane Hart said he was with one of his juvenile victims on the night of Jacob's abduction. There was said to be another man there too, this SDK.

With Hart's victim recanting the alibi claim, in spring 2015, and saying that he lied to the FBI in 1990, does that change things? I dunno. Now with Heinrich dropping SDKs name, is there another twist coming?

Tell me more!!!

What does SDK mean?

"That includes a statement Heinrich made in July 2015 as investigators searched his home, a statement he made Oct. 26 when investigators returned some of his property to him that they had previously seized and a "spontaneous statement" Heinrich made Oct. 29 while law enforcement was transporting him to jail.

The filing doesn't indicate what Heinrich said to investigators."

Very interesting, along with what is said in the comment section. I'm hoping that they know something we don't know and more information, or even another arrest, is coming.

Someone heard what he said and it has to do with SDK? Or does someone have access to Westlaw and there is more info there?

Last night I had a very good, second meeting with KARE 11 television in Minneapolis. It's great to see so many involved in the search for Jacob. I am humbled that more journalists are reading 'Answers' and looking for clues to help find the answers we're all looking for.

It is so weird that the media knew about Heinrich years ago, but no one seemed to have followed up on him then ?

It is so weird that the media knew about Heinrich years ago, but no one seemed to have followed up on him then ?

That is because there was no certainty about what he had done, because it was only the Dna match last year that confirmed he was Jareds perp. Now we know he was Jareds perp and therefore here we are reading and talking about him. I'm not so sure yet about his connection to Jacob.

WHAT ? .am i reading this right they have caught jareds and jabob wetterling's perp like arrested himand everything..

WHAT ? .am i reading this right they have caught jareds and jabob wetterling's perp like arrested himand everything..

They caught Jareds guy, it was painstakingly too long, but this man is no longer that ghost perp. Bravo LE and the resources at their disposal to take this guy down, noone else could have done it. The man of the poster we saw for 25 years has come to life. We are closing in and there are now two poi's, one of them now is obviously getting railroaded.

Have they asked the 2 friends of jacob to take a good look at this guy and maybe they would recognise him from the night jared was taken..

Have they asked the 2 friends of jacob to take a good look at this guy and maybe they would recognise him from the night jared was taken..

Aaron Larson requested to hear his voice but no follow up has been given on that yet. Apparently a tire track and a footprint from the rassier driveway are consistent with Heinrich, but at this time it is still short of conclusive.

That is because there was no certainty about what he had done, because it was only the Dna match last year that confirmed he was Jareds perp. Now we know he was Jareds perp and therefore here we are reading and talking about him. I'm not so sure yet about his connection to Jacob.

His vehicle tire prints were on the driveway.

Footprints, tire prints, seem to match. But not enough to prove it. Too bizarre.

Exactly. It seems circumstanial enough in terms of the odds .

His vehicle tire prints were on the driveway.

His or just Kevins? We've seen heinrichs tire in a photo but as far as tire tracks that we have seen on the driveway, that hasn"t changed, we are seeing one pair of tire tracks that in all sense should be kevins. Are heinrichs tires only consistent with kevins and there were no other prints recovered from the two other vehicles?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back