Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the thing that will shock us at the site please? VR poking around with a stick??

Yes. No memorial or flowers.Just possible evidence that a twig was moved from between the two logs to outside the two logs.
It was a good overview of the story so far though.

IMO this evening's ACA episode was all much ado about nothing. Apparently ACA approached Vasko a few days prior to filming and invited him to be part of the show. He declined with a heap of abuse to the ACA female employee. So he knew that the TV crew would be there and it all just got the better of him. He had to go have a stickybeak. Probably scared shitless that he'd left something behind when he helped Borce dump Karen's body.

Missed it too. Damn husband and his Netflix series.

Hybane, the video should be available online sometime after 9:30pm EST. If I'm still online I'll upload it or I'm sure one of our wonderful sleuthers will.

Yes. No memorial or flowers.Just possible evidence that a twig was moved from between the two logs to outside the two logs.
It was a good overview of the story so far though.

Thanks for that. What a bizarre thing to be doing!

Thanks for that. What a bizarre thing to be doing!
Could have been taking his own soil samples for his possible defence, or leaving his DNA for the same reason, imo only.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Has anyone else noticed that VR is wearing the same jean jacket with the wool collar in nearly every photo? For a person involved in the fashion industry in the past it is surprising that he does not dress a little bit better IMO. Maybe he took 7 of the same jackets when his previous company liquidated and has one for each day of the week??

What is the thing that will shock us at the site please? VR poking around with a stick??
The question is, why would he drive all that way to the crime scene to poke around with a little stick🤔 ..... what's that all about!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Going on AR recent posts on SM about Charlie bezzina which I figure ( correct me if wrong) to be before any ACA promo makes me think there were prior discussions about ACA doing segment

The question is, why would he drive all that way to the crime scene to poke around with a little stick�� ..... what's that all about!

Perhaps the woman wanted to see the site for one reason or another and he offered to drive her because he knew where it was.

The question is, why would he drive all that way to the crime scene to poke around with a little stick樂 ..... what's that all about!

Good question. I keep going back to the earlier search at Toolern Vale where many resources were deployed for that large scale search. The D's obviously had a fair amount of info back then and the discovery of Karen's body and the CCTV footage that they have (much more than we have seen) has substantially strengthened the case. Detectives know that the defence Lawyer is skilled and they are being very patient, diligent and getting advice how to counter and eliminate many of the what if's they will try to put up to create doubt to a jury. Ticking the boxes one by one until they call BINGO.

HINTS of insufficient evidence for charges to be laid... and the possibility of a Cold Case... in the ACA story?

IMO this evening's ACA episode was all much ado about nothing. Apparently ACA approached Vasko a few days prior to filming and invited him to be part of the show. He declined with a heap of abuse to the ACA female employee. So he knew that the TV crew would be there and it all just got the better of him. He had to go have a stickybeak. Probably scared shitless that he'd left something behind when he helped Borce dump Karen's body.

Did the producer who approached VR at home tell him the date and time they would be there at the site. Foul mouthed abuse, this guy is all class. No date of when the encounter occurred was published. Why does this family throw all this abuse at the media when they are trying to help find KRs killer, ignoring the sensationalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage