AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v8i9oj.jpg

Guest House View-

Let's not lock ourselves into 7:30 AM as the time the mother went to work, as it does NOT match up with what the VP of the medical center stated about the mother being at work VERY early that morning.

One of the nurses who was working the day I took my daughter in to the ER there, as a matter of fact it was the day after Isa went missing, the nurse who took care of my daughter said that she was working with Isa's mom Saturday morning and her shift was 8-8 if I remember correctly, I won't say I am 100% sure of that but atleast 98% sure that is what she said. She said the dad called the mom around 8:15 that morning and told her Isa was missing. I also believe someone said that sometimes nurses come in about a 1/2 hour to an hour early, for paperwork/reports. Take all of this with a grain of salt because I am pretty sure but not completely positive.

I wonder if it's possible she slipped out of the house behind her Mom and nobody noticed. And then who knows what.

You know, that thought occurred to me. I suppose unless we know more about Isa's personality and habits, it'll be hard to say if that is a likely scenario. I could totally see my little Knot doing that at age 6. Harrowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the window on the east side? In one of the neighbor interview videos they pointed out the side window was Isabel's. Did you see my post on the last thread about the ladder lying next to the house in the backyard close to the east side?

First, I am not an east, west, type of gal; more of back of house on right, left etc. (Now you all know my deepest secret)

I did see the ladder in the photo outside on it's side, under the window that is near the neighbor's home.

I might be wrong but I thought early on police were searching a landfill site because there had been a trash collection before they could secure the street - does anyone else remember that?

I remember reading a post up thread about this. IIRC there were 2 different trash collecting companies so LE had to search 2 different sites/holding stations. IIRC.

I also thought the trash was picked up on Saturday but it wasn't the normally scheduled trash day; it didn't make sense to me.

First, I am not an east, west, type of gal; more of back of house on right, left etc. (Now you all know my deepest secret)

I did see the ladder in the photo outside on it's side, under the window that is near the neighbor's home.

ok, right side of house if you are standing in the backyard facing the home.

One of the nurses who was working the day I took my daughter in to the ER there, as a matter of fact it was the day after Isa went missing, the nurse who took care of my daughter said that she was working with Isa's mom Saturday morning and her shift was 8-8 if I remember correctly, I won't say I am 100% sure of that but atleast 98% sure that is what she said. She said the dad called the mom around 8:15 that morning and told her Isa was missing. I also believe someone said that sometimes nurses come in about a 1/2 hour to an hour early, for paperwork/reports. Take all of this with a grain of salt because I am pretty sure but not completely positive.

I can run with what you wrote and take into good consideration that Isabel's mother may have come in a half hour to an hour earlier.

How far in driving distance in time is the center from the Celis' house? TIA

NG must have seen a different video interview than I did. Lots of ad libbing there seems to me. jmo

And that is how Nancy's world spins.

Now I guess it will become a NG fact that Isa was there and knew the perps when all the woman said is she did not hear Isa.

I think the reason she didnt hear Isa is she was abducted long before 6:30am and the 'talking men' have nothing to do with her disappearance.

You know, that thought occurred to me. I suppose unless we know more about Isa's personality and habits, it'll be hard to say if that is a likely scenario. I could totally see my little Knot doing that at age 6. Harrowing!

I think it's possible at her age, even if it wasn't something she would normally do. I could see mine doing that at that age as well, hiding on Mom or Dad.

I do think some hospitals have swing shifts for RNs on weekends, also. Like instead of a 12 hr shift, an 8 hr starting at times in between the 12 hr shifts.

Does that make any sense? It does in my head but it is hard to word.

Like an 11-7 shift or 3-11....

thank you!! this is good information. google maps says it is 2.6 miles from Isa's house to the clinic and around 9 minutes in traffic. So if she had to be there at 8am she would have left no later than 7:45am. (if she is a seat-of-her-pants gal, which i doubt) So that gives us a little narrowing of the time window. Now lets say she likes to get there 15 minutes before her shift, that puts her leaving at 7:30am at the latest.

I remember reading a post up thread about this. IIRC there were 2 different trash collecting companies so LE had to search 2 different sites/holding stations. IIRC.

I also thought the trash was picked up on Saturday but it wasn't the normally scheduled trash day; it didn't make sense to me.

I heard that the dumsters located behind the businesses did have trash pickup on Saturdays.

I think Isa's trash was collected on Thursdays.

I couldn't get on the last thread before it closed, but I am shocked that anyone would be posting in favor of Mark Lunsford. I am guessing none of those posters live in the Tampa Bay area.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...estions-about-mark-lunsfords-finances/1050071

Was it true that the police took items from the car?

I don't know, he probably wasn't a very educated man or savvy about money. Then he lost his child in a horrific manner. Some of those things the foundation paid for, like the hotel room damages bill, the foundation would be liable for because his nephew was on foundation business at the time.

In any event, the article states:
Lunsford moved on, persuading legislators in more than 40 states to pass their own Jessica's Laws.
And:
Marc Klaas, whose daughter Polly was murdered in California in 1993, says he has never been paid by a for-profit company. But he doesn't criticize Lunsford's decision.
"Mark really did a lot of work in his organization by himself and never really had a huge support system. So if Hank Asher is Mark's support system, I could almost understand why he would accept that support and not ask a lot of questions. I think the legacy of his daughter is pretty strong because of the work he's done."
http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...estions-about-mark-lunsfords-finances/1050071

Has there been some untoward use of funds? Looks like. Is he entitled to be compensated for his tireless efforts? I'd say yes. In sum, the good he has done for child safety since the gruesome death of his kid far outweighs what he has done using foundation funds to buy himself clothes or a used truck or $73.00 worth of alcohol to celebrate couey's conviction, etc. :twocents::moo:

I'd never want to be in the shoes of any of these parents.

The Tucson Police Department has not released any information about what she was last wearing.

Maybe I missed this being discussed. Why don't we know what Isa was wearing?

thank you!! this is good information. google maps says it is 2.6 miles from Isa's house to the clinic and around 9 minutes in traffic. So if she had to be there at 8am she would have left no later than 7:45am. (if she is a seat-of-her-pants gal, which i doubt) So that gives us a little narrowing of the time window. Now lets say she likes to get there 15 minutes before her shift, that puts her leaving at 7:30am at the latest.

However, the VP of the center stated she was there VERY early that morning. I would of thought he would have said she reported for her normal shift or something like that.

The waste management trucks go through my neighborhood about 6:30 a.m. It gets so hot here during the day, that they are beginning earlier and earlier to beat the heat. I'm guessing that the mens voices she heard were the voices of the garbage men.

Is there garbage pick up on Saturdays? Out here the waste management companies don't work on weekends. So I wonder if it is the same there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth