Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I have really gone over and over that in my head. If she said it to cover herself, he may have just assumed that she was there and told LE that. If My hubby is on the phone with me and he puts the phone down and says something to his daughter, I just assume she is there. If I was asked later, I may say "Yes I heard her" just simply because later I couldn't remember hearing her but I assumed she was there. He may just be mistaken and said that he heard her? Or he could have just been in denial not believing that she could have done something like this and covered for her hoping that Caylee would show up. I dunno. This case is stranger than fiction. Nothing makes sense anymore.
Oh, you got that right. This is the weirdest case and most drama filled since the Jon Benet Ramsey case. IMHO. At least, not that it mattered in the long run, we had a body then.:furious:

You are on the right track, Mystery.

Don't worry about the "what", for that is way too complicated. And, if you read the Bible's instruction about astrology, we are not to guess at what.

But, we are able to understand the "when", and to see how God uses the celestial clock to teach us about the wonders of His plan.

Most get discouraged when studying astrology because they are too much into pinning down the "what". All we need to do is to take a good close look at the "when", and then use that for our growth and understanding.

He is in charge, and we can only "see through a glass, darkly".

I can see the set-up, by the outer planets, as these aspect sensitive points in the natal charts of Cindy, Casey, and Caylee. All I am doing now is watching the moon as it makes the monthly rounds, and contacts these.

I use the hard aspects, which are those divided by 8. That is the conjunction, opposition, square, for these are the primary hard aspects. The secondary ones are the semi-square and the sesquiquadrate.

Ignore the sextiles and trines. They do not point to events or actions.
You know this is so true. I struggled for years with the subject of Astrology, as a Christian, because I went to a church that thought it was not to be used as it's demonic.
I prayed about it and after some time I had my answer. How did the wise men find Jesus? Through signs in the skies. They followed a STAR. If we concentrate on "when" It is a fascinating study.
What is happening in the sky these next two week is fascinating from a biblical standpoint also.:)

Hi housemouse,

Thank you for your wisdom in explaining how we as Christians should look at the study of
Astrology, not concentrating on the "what", but only on the "when".

I, like curiousitycat have had the interest, but had set it aside because of guilt of conflict with my Christian religion.

Any time my attention has been called back to look at it though, as now with your pointing out aspects in these charts, I clearly see there is truth to be found by those who can see through that dark glass a little more clearly than most of us. LOL

So many planets making so many aspects, I think you have a talent for zeroing in on what is important!

And I look forward to your astute findings of transits tipping off events past and future.

I think there are alot of people that are reading this and have some sort of hesitation in listening to what housemouse has to say.

I recall when I was young, I laughed at Dione Warwick for plugging the "Psychic Network."

But, since then, psychics are used in cases like this. Why shouldn't astrology be taken seriously? I think we are all looking for SOMETHING that will lead us to an end in this case. I think some are selling themselves short by not asking questions and exploring this aspect. It's OBVIOUS, none of us have the answers!

We all have to question our beliefs, but we should be open minded about some things. This is not "foreseeing the future", it is about looking at certain aspects of the solar system (think about ancient times, the English and Scottish did this alot, hence, Stonehenge). It is what is "possible" during those days, based on the solar system, which has been studied for thousands of years.

To everyone that has responded, thank you for speaking up! I, for one, would like to hear more of what housemouse has to say too. It's ok to ask questions, she knows we don't understand! But, we should not blow her hard work off just because it doesn't fit perfectly with our religious beliefs.

Thunderstorms here, major ones.

Four utility poles down, probably straight line winds, because one was just snapped in half. The power went off about 5 am this morning, and just has been restored. Those brave linemen worked through another storm to get the power back up, which is a true blessing, because my husband is handicapped by Parkinson's, and without the power to his lift chair, I am his muscles!

Anyway, the power is back on, hooray! We are no longer cut off from the rest of the world. The jugs of water stored came in very handy to flush the toilets, etc...

More later...

For us Christians, a very careful reading of the bible will tell us what are proper uses of astrology, and what are improper.

Right off the top of my head, check Genesis and Ecclesiastes. From my reading, we are told that God is in charge of the signs and the planets, the seasons, etc.

The Bible states that God made the heavenly bodies to show us "signs" of his intentions. These signs can be read by anyone who knows how to interpret them. Astrology is about interpreting these signs in the motions of the sun, moon, planets, and stars.

"There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25

"And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as SIGNS to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the Earth." And it was so." (Gen. 1:14-15)

"And there shall be SIGNS in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." (Luke 21:25-27)

"The HEAVENS declare the glory of God, and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day after day utters his speech and night after night shows his knowledge. There is no tongue or language where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the Earth and their words to the ends of the world. In them (the heavens) he has set a tabernacle for the sun." (Psalm 19:1-4)

"Can you bring forth the Mazzaroth (the zodiac) in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? (an astrological constellation)" (Job 38:32)

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." (Eccl. 3:1-8)

But, just as there is support for astrology in the Bible, there are very severe cautions about the improper use of astrology. We are not to seek answers about the meaning of life from any other source but God. The answers to our most vexing problems are not in the stars, but in His Word.

So, we are not to worship the Sun. Moon, and planets., We are not to take it upon ourselves to be soothsayers, to be mediums, or to be false prophets, using the Divine Gifts to make money, fooling the weak and gullible, pretending a wisdom not given to us. It so very simple.

God gave us the signs, the language, and the rules. Wisdom is understanding that time troubles us all, and we can learn from our troubles, just as Job learned.

Please, any of you who read my posts, know that I believe that it is wise to study astrology, but not for the purpose of trying to predict the future. That, in my opinion, is a mistake (sin).

To understand the signs of the times, and then to look to the Bible for wisdom on how to bring forth the best use of the energies signified, that is the beginning of wisdom. Astrologers who charge for their services, now that computers can instantly generate charts, should be ashamed.

For those who are watching the dates I have posted, here is another interesting one. Transiting Mars will oppose her natal Mercury on August 7th. At the same time, Tr Mars is in opposition to Tr Uranus, which is within one degree of Casey's natal Mercury.

Tr Pluto has "retrograded" back to an almost exact square to Casey's natal Sun.

So, I am wondering if this would be a good time for LE to put some very tough questions to "mommy dearest"?

At any rate, I will be carefully watching what goes on this coming week. I am not sure about this, for nothing is cast in concrete astrologically. These are just some of the probable times to keep a close eye on what, if anything happens.

Now a question for anyone catching this post. What day is it that they have to let Casey out of jail? I want to check the transits to her natal chart for that day.....

For those who are watching the dates I have posted, here is another interesting one. Transiting Mars will oppose her natal Mercury on August 7th. At the same time, Tr Mars is in opposition to Tr Uranus, which is within one degree of Casey's natal Mercury.

Tr Pluto has "retrograded" back to an almost exact square to Casey's natal Sun.

So, I am wondering if this would be a good time for LE to put some very tough questions to "mommy dearest"?

At any rate, I will be carefully watching what goes on this coming week. I am not sure about this, for nothing is cast in concrete astrologically. These are just some of the probable times to keep a close eye on what, if anything happens.

Now a question for anyone catching this post. What day is it that they have to let Casey out of jail? I want to check the transits to her natal chart for that day.....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

says Aug. 17 here.

Here is the chart of Casey's possible release date. My comments below it

TransitsofAug172008.jpg
[/IMG]

OK, now the most interesting contact between the transiting planets and Casey's natal chart is the position of the Moon passing over her natal Jupiter at 6 Pisces.

Sharp eyes who understand the astrological icons will notice that she has Jupiter and Saturn(at 9 Sagittarius) in a square aspect in her natal chart.

On the 17th of August, Saturn is at 9 Virgo, opposing her Jupiter with a 3 degree orb, but exactly squaring her natal Saturn. The moon is quickly moving past this configuration.

Mars has moved to directly oppose Casey's natal Sun.

I am going to have to think about this a bit longer, for Moon over Jupiter seems a bit problematic, unless it signifies her hopes for release. Moon opposition Saturn by transit, setting up a square with her natal Saturn seems to suggest she will be disappointed and confined.

Thinking here......

maybe she will be "sprung" from her present location, and moved to another jail or cell? Not sure, really.

I notice another detail that escaped me earlier. Will post it in the next reply.

What I noticed... the Moon will be full on August 16th, late in the afternoon.

Some astrologers believe that the full moon "shows light on the situation at hand", or provides a "break". I haven't done enough research to confirm this, but put it out there for discussion.

Mars will be squaring Pluto at this full Moon, and it does link to Casey's natal Sun at 28 Pisces, by a square and an opposition...

Interesting, isn't it?

Yes, the specific questions do help, Medea.

I do not have a crystal ball, and I am not psychic. I use the transits to Casey's chart to see when she might have taken some kind of action that would be consistent with harm to Caylee.

One very possible timeframe is from very late at night on June 17th, through mid-afternoon on June 18th.

Casey is prone to lying, deception, exaggeration, and confabulation.

She is also excitable, argumentative, stubborn, craves excitement, and apt to have an explosive temper. She will act in haste without thinking through the consequences. These tendencies of hers were very active during the entire time frame of Caylee's disappearance.

Caylee's chart for the 17th and 18th isn't as clear as Casey's. Remember, we do not have her time of birth, and this would be very important in pinning down the most probable time for her to be harmed. There is one indication of trouble shown on the 17th/18th.

Looking at the 24th, I think it is more likely that Casey was pulling a fast one over the phone with her exBF, to make him believe that Caylee was climbing on the table. Just a little "drama" she was putting on to confuse everyone.

Now, remember. I could be very wrong, so do not take any of this as "fact". But, if I were LE, I would be demanding that Casey give the truth about where she was the night of the 17th, and into the 18th. I would want her to give names of who she was with, who might verify her story, etc...

Trying to pin down her location, and an alibi for this time might be very interesting.

Well, one of my suspicions was confirmed. See this link (scroll down a bit)

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

Thanks Housemouse for all your work. I used to do charts myself and I know how time consuming and exhausting reading them can be. I understand everything you are saying.
Also, I know it is important for an accurate reading to have the exact time, date and place (longitude and latitude)of birth.
Thanks again for all your hard work.

I am wondering if anything happened today behind the scenes? The transits sure were right for it...

Mars will be on the Midheaven between 3:45 and 4PM, and Uranus is on the Nadir (bottom point), but the moon has passed Mars. It will be squaring Pluto later on this evening, about 7:45 PM.

I will be keeping my ears glued to the TV behind me, and watching the forum, to see if we hear anything.

I am wondering if anything happened today behind the scenes? The transits sure were right for it...

Mars will be on the Midheaven between 3:45 and 4PM, and Uranus is on the Nadir (bottom point), but the moon has passed Mars. It will be squaring Pluto later on this evening, about 7:45 PM.

I will be keeping my ears glued to the TV behind me, and watching the forum, to see if we hear anything.

Hope we get some good news tonight if this is how it looks to you today..

For whatever it is worth, I have been following the main threads, and understand that the Anthonys met with LE this morning.

There is are some comments there regarding LE saying that they have the forensic evidence, but are not going to release it yet. I am guessing this was around lunchtime, but have been away from the keyboard doing errands.

Now, I read that LE is offering Casey some sort of immunity? Back to the main board to catch up with the latest info.

Remember, events can happen without our hearing about them via the cable channels!

For whatever it is worth, I have been following the main threads, and understand that the Anthonys met with LE this morning.

There is are some comments there regarding LE saying that they have the forensic evidence, but are not going to release it yet. I am guessing this was around lunchtime, but have been away from the keyboard doing errands.

Now, I read that LE is offering Casey some sort of immunity? Back to the main board to catch up with the latest info.

Remember, events can happen without our hearing about them via the cable channels!

Housemouse--

Can you provide a link for the immunity statement? I have not heard that, but I do want to read it. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater