2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $500,000.00 #FCS500308507, INTMATE #08034750
8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315199, INMATE #08034750
8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315200, INMATE #08034750

I looked it up, here is what it says:

) A bond on which the payment of principal, interest, or both has been guaranteed by a party other than the issuer. (2) Outside the United States, a structured note or bond-usually an equity-linked note-which promises a return of all or most of the original investment at maturity, plus participation in favorable movements in an underlying index or instrument. Also called Endorsed Bond. See Principal Protected Note.

Does this mean she will be bonded out?

Her criminal details also state that she will be going to trial in nov.

Event Date Event Time Description Location
11/17/2008 0930 MANUAL - TRIAL ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR
11/5/2008 0900 MANUAL - PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

I hope the prosecution goes after her FULL force now.

There are several, look at the fence sitter's thread. Though, I really question Cindy's claim that she gets THOUSANDS PER DAY (she really said that!), calls, tips etc with people who have seen Caylee. Just not logical, for many reasons.

Cindy needs to stop giving interviews, no one is taking her seriously at this point or giving her additional compassion. She is not helping her daughter's case either. I'm guessing she is taking something for her anxiety to cope with the horrendous events, but she shouldn't be appearing on TV.

They have this spokesperson, the Anthonys should leave any interviews to him to look ridicules. When Cindy and George come to terms with the truth these media clips and interviews will haunt them for years. jmo

guess my answer is here.

CASEY REMAINS IN JAIL AFTER BOND REVOKED

Casey Anthony is in jail after being re-arrested Friday on check fraud charges.

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents. Investigators said they have images of Casey using checks at a Target store and a Bank of America. Investigative sources also said Casey may be accused of stealing money that was to be used to pay for her grandfather's living expenses in a Mount Dora assisted-living facility.

"She had used names and checks in an account that didn't belong to her," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Although bond has been posted on those charges, a Clearwater bonding company revoked an earlier bond that had been posted on charges related to the disappearance of Casey's young daughter, Caylee. The company had put up $50,000 of a $500,000 bond. A company spokesman said that bond might be reinstated next week. Until then, unless someone can come up with $50,000, Casey will stay in jail. The Anthony family previously was unable to raise that money.

I keep thinking that if this is accidental, Casey would take the deal. By her not taking the deal, I think it was premeditated.

I don't think for a second this was accidental-- IMO , Is why she doesn't want her daughter found --and by now probably wouldnt be able to even tell cause of death.

I have never seen a mother so cold--- even if she loved Caylee as a sister--there should be some signs of remorse, depression--tears..theres nothing--its like she hated that baby-- and i would not doubt if she doesnt sit in jail cursing this childs memory for "ruining" her life and getting her in this mess- i would bet my right arm she has though this. JMO!

I can't get an answer anywhere but since 'premeditation ' was brought up--

Does anyone know when those over 200 photos were deleted of Caylee by "mom of the year' Casey?

Nancy Grace said last night it was right before she went missing..is this true?

It gave me chills when she said this , i thought it was after she was missing?

Maybe Cindy has found Zany/Xany the Nanny.
Thats why she looks so doped.

I hope the prosecution goes after her FULL force now.

Oh, me and you both sweetie-

- i hope she is slam with so many charges--most important being murder 1 and she regrets not taking the deal--- IMO , if this is brought into the trial that she was offered this deal and didnt take it it is only going to make it worse when ( and i pray , IF ) she is found guilty!

Maybe Casey was getting the Xany from Cindy..... the nurse.

ETA **On another site, where someone has dreams about this case, he's consistantly said since he's opened this case, that LE should look into whether or not Casey had access to prescription drugs that were not prescribed to her.

Definitely. But like others have said, it's very understandable. I feel bad for her but can't understand her denial either.

Yes I agree with you there , but also don't think she should be doing interviews in that state . Her first pryority should have always been Caylee , nobody is saying she should turn her back on Casey . But she can not continue to deny Caylee is no longer living .

She needs to focus on bringing Caylee back for a proper burial , playing along with their daughters delusional lies is not helping Caylee or Casey for that matter .

guess my answer is here.

CASEY REMAINS IN JAIL AFTER BOND REVOKED

Casey Anthony is in jail after being re-arrested Friday on check fraud charges.

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents. Investigators said they have images of Casey using checks at a Target store and a Bank of America. Investigative sources also said Casey may be accused of stealing money that was to be used to pay for her grandfather's living expenses in a Mount Dora assisted-living facility.

"She had used names and checks in an account that didn't belong to her," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Although bond has been posted on those charges, a Clearwater bonding company revoked an earlier bond that had been posted on charges related to the disappearance of Casey's young daughter, Caylee. The company had put up $50,000 of a $500,000 bond. A company spokesman said that bond might be reinstated next week. Until then, unless someone can come up with $50,000, Casey will stay in jail. The Anthony family previously was unable to raise that money.

Unless she is charged with murder this week.:clap:

I've been wavering back and forth whether it was an accident or deliberate. By Casey not going along with parital immunity, my mind is now set on this was no accident. I really wish the media would also stop giving Cindy a platform for her spin, give this time to another family of a missing loved one, to get their message out.

Just as I thought...... NO DEAL!
Orange County officials also said they're planning to file more charges against Casey Anthony dealing with money she's accused of taking from family members.
I thought the family would have to file charges! ???
With two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is now facing up to 17 years in prison if convicted of everything.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17366272/detail.html

This is before murder charges right??

I really wish they would put Casey in general population , I think she might let something slip . I don't think she could handle people getting in her face about what happened to Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back