Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so important I wanted to bump it up! bold by me
Please tell astro friends, SS
I don't want to copy your post to them........credit is yours

Why did only MH have a note to location and not give to LE??
Did she write both notes?
Did she go to hospital the day Sandra was found, to escape everything?
Was her 'internal bleeding'.........self induced????

It is interesting tho if what I read today is true. Melissa's boyfriend is F Williams, who we believe was seen delivering the note yesterday to the memorial site.

Them going to pull out a fold up bed just makes me ill at the thought of it. :confused::confused:

bp, I have read the same thing, sadly abused children become adult abusers or other 'self destructive' behaviors..

I and the public know
What all schoolchildren learn:
Those to whom evil is done
Do evil in return.

--W.H. Auden, "September 1, 1939"

Melissa Huckaby admitted to:

1) Owning the suitcase in which Sandra's body was found.

2) Seeing Sandra at the time she went missing (last known person to see her alive).

3) Going to the church during the time Sandra went missing.

4) Admitting she has frequented the dump site where Sandra's body was found in HER suitcase.

5) Having a note which details the exact location of Sandra's body.

6) Having no alibi at the time Sandra went missing unless she was seen at the church by someone else.

You are right, it is adding up very quickly. Almost too quickly for me though....I'm having a hard time coming up with motive other than 1. covering for someone 2. herself having been abused = involved in others abuse. I just don't know, but I really don't see her involved in any act, to me it screams pedophile. I wouldn't not be surprised if there are multiple arrests here, perhaps an entire family.

Connie's dad was a pastor, her hubby, her BIL...........all of the same type of church.........not real Baptist?
Odd that they would leave now............
MH should not be allowed to leave city.........and is she still in hospital?

LE said no one who has been intereviewed has been requested to stay in town. Maybe that's because POI numero uno is in the ICU under police guard.

Thank you wfgodot (O/T but are you "waiting for godot"? :))

Three investigators this evening took what appeared to be a fold-up bed from a church that an FBI team had already searched two days ago in connection to the murder of 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu...

...By this evening, the crime-scene tape was back up again, and FBI agents and police were seen on the roof, in the shed and taking a pretty big piece of evidence — about the size of a curbside garbage can — from inside the church and into a crime scene van...

...She also said she’d lost a suitcase the same hour Sandra went missing

O/T but she sounds like she's scrambling to cover her bases. :waitasec: reminds me of someone else that was actually the parent of missing child found deceased (high profile case). Sorry Off Topic

They were separated at birth:waitasec:

The pastor Lane Lawless and members of his family have already been questioned extensively. Among them was the pastor's 28-year-old granddaughter Melissa Huckabee who said she had a black Eddie Bauer suitcase stolen from her driveway on the afternoon Sandra disappeared. Huckabee's Kia SUV was among cars searched by police over the past few days.
Police would not confirm whether Huckabee's story has anything to do with the investigation, but they did say they were looking into a tip from another man who said he saw a strange truck in the area where Sandra's body was found, a few days before it was found.
"We don't really get many people down that road, so it was something I remember and something I thought was suspicious," said Tracy resident Stephen Memory.
19-year-old Memory lives just down the road from the irrigation ditch where Sandra's body was found on Monday. A Stockton police cadet told ABC7 three days before the discovery, he saw a strange man in a pickup truck by the side of the road.
"It was a Chevy Silverado with a couple inch lift on it with wider set tires, and it was tan colored, a newer model Chevy Silverado with a 40 to 50-year-old man in the car by himself. He was wearing a baseball cap. He didn't want to look at me too much," said Memory.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6755046

Check out the J. Castro on her friends http://www.facebook.com/people/Melis...aby/1258777755
Is this the same guy?
Handyman.jpg

She claims it was packed with things to redo her classroom. To me, it would probably have contained colored paper, photos, bible verses, various church oriented booklets, markers, tape, scissors, stapler, staples, cut outs, stencils, etc.

What could have been THAT large to fill that huge suitcase?! Nope. Not buying her story.

I would think that you would store those type of things in a plastic container and store some where at the church. When I had a Sunday School class that is what I did. I wouldn't ever think to carry things other than clothing in my luggage. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, I have just never thought to do so.

You are right, it is adding up very quickly. Almost too quickly for me though....I'm having a hard time coming up with motive other than 1. covering for someone 2. herself having been abused = involved in others abuse. I just don't know, but I really don't see her involved in any act, to me it screams pedophile. I wouldn't not be surprised if there are multiple arrests here, perhaps an entire family.

Entire family or an Entire Congregation

I can't find anything in google archives about a child being drugged and molested in a trailer park in CA. Anyone else find anything?

I "googled" and ended up with this: Police arrested a 25-year-old man on a felony child molestation and believe it or not it was in the TRACY PRESS.......how weird is that; even weirder when you click on the link to it.....it's no longer there........sorry that is as far as I have gotten so far!
It happened on December 28 or 29 of 2008.........I am trying to back track to where I got that limited info and having a hard time!

I wonder if Melinda could be claiming to have found the note as a cover, a reason for some man she knows to be seen out in the area where Sandra was found. She could claim that she told him about the note and he was just out there checking the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam