AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the previous page, the reporter on the video said police want to know who gave Elizabeth a SA cell phone. How would they know someone gave it to her or she bought it herself?

That is a good question. My guess is that when they researched past calls they went back in time to before her "run". Not a new number?

has someone submitted the info on the craigslist ad? The babysitter selling a cell?

I have her real page still and have a live-feed update about her accepting a friend 6 hours ago.

Darn! I was hoping maybe she was in jail! But good to know you are keeping an eye on that page. Do you know if you have to be her FB friend to view that wall?

has someone submitted the info on the craigslist ad? The babysitter selling a cell?

I did. I said I was pretty sure it was hers.... they should be able to look into it.
They probably see my cell number and go "ohhh her again???" lol

I don't think it's a coincidence that TPS was not on NG tonight and not posting to her FB. Someone (like a lawyer) must have spelled out that she is in real trouble and has no one to blame but herself. I hope it's true that they do charge her soon. Maybe we can get to the truth of why EJ went to San Antonio.

What's the deal with her one bud, "L", turning on her - I think I 'm out of the loop on all that

Darn! I was hoping maybe she was in jail! But good to know you are keeping an eye on that page. Do you know if you have to be her FB friend to view that wall?

you do.

What's the deal with her one bud, "L", turning on her - I think I 'm out of the loop on all that

I think that person was against her. Then for her. Now against.

I don't think it's a coincidence that TPS was not on NG tonight and not posting to her FB. Someone (like a lawyer) must have spelled out that she is in real trouble and has no one to blame but herself. I hope it's true that they do charge her soon. Maybe we can get to the truth of why EJ went to San Antonio.

I don't either. I don't think it is a coincidence either. I was hoping she was picked up! But I suppose the media would have caught wind of it by now. Oh well.

That is a good question. My guess is that when they researched past calls they went back in time to before her "run". Not a new number?

But how would they know the new phone was given to her by someone as opposed to her buying a new phone?

I think that person was against her. Than for her. Now against.

Oh, I thought at one point she was one of her biggest supporters. Maybe I am confusing her though. (oops sorry, I misread, I guess you confirmed what I thought)

I think the criminal record business coming out could have had something to do with it? Then the post about her son. Then she threatened lawsuits?

I think her record coming out is the reason that TPS has officially left the online building. It doesn't matter what she does now, her image is gone.

I have 24 year old daughter. She is a mom and expecting another. She and all of her friends dress this way. I'm all the time warning them about projecting unappropriately, if you know what I mean. LOL that just laugh and say its the way everyone dresses!

I know all the girls wear the tight lower cut jeans and some high heels with the straight leg tight pants, but it was really cold in Texas around that time. It's not in style to dress with half the belly showing and really low cut pants in Winter unless maybe at a club as Analisa says, and that's how she described the outfit. She's 18 and should be able to describe something that is too revealing for day wear really well. Elizabeth must have been going to an important appointment where skimpy clothes are good, meeting with baby smugglers, to meet a man or could possibly be all 3 combined in one meeting for all anyone knows. She did want the baby and Analisa out of the motel room for some reason and I can't believe that she didn't have a longer blouse at all.

I know all the girls wear the tight lower cut jeans and some high heels with the straight leg tight pants, but it was really cold in Texas around that time. It's not in style to dress with half the belly showing and really low cut pants in Winter unless maybe at a club as Analisa says, and that's how she described the outfit. She's 18 and should be able to describe something that is too revealing for day wear really well. Elizabeth must have been going to an important appointment where skimpy clothes are good, meeting with baby smugglers, to meet a man or could possibly be all 3 combined in one meeting for all anyone knows. She did want the baby and Analisa out of the motel room for some reason and I can't believe that she didn't have a longer blouse at all.

Where does it say she wanted them out? I thought Gabe and the sitter stayed there, and EJ left?

You are right, for all anyone knows.

Analisa just said 3 jars of baby food and 1 formula in the room. I wish NG had asked her if EJ came back to the hotel with any bags, such as more food or whatnot. MOO

That's not even a days worth of food for a growing 8 month old baby boy. I'm not sure how much formula is in the can, but my son could gobble a bottle no problem (we used dry and mixed it ourselves). As far as jars? I remember doing a protein and a dessert, along with formula. I'm sure they were the single serving pots, which a hungry baby would have gobbled up. So what did Gabriel have to eat the next day :(

Mel

Where does it say she wanted them out? I thought Gabe and the sitter stayed there, and EJ left?

the babysitter claimed that when elizabeth called (or emailed..I'm not sure)
that she wanted the sitter to watch him in her home and not the apartment

i have chills thinking about a wooded area and a precious baby. tell me im wrong pleaseeeeeee . i dont like thinking about it, have they searched that whole area? and with a remark about being the day after Christmas. i have eerie feeling in gut. i pray im wrong

Anyone remember this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members