2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

he is getting ready to deploy for the summer so has been home the last few days and watching... and really loves hhjp...

Thank him from me for his service to his country. He obviously has excellent taste in spouses and judges!

I'm not sure what the tally is (18?), but there are only 4 strikes left (1 for D, 3 for SA). So, yes, the jury will seat, but the alternates - that will go on this afternoon and tomorrow? I don't know if the judge has named the number of alternates yet. It's his decision as to the number of alternates.

And correct me if I am wrong -

The strikes that are left are for the seated jurors - both team will get additional strikes for the alternates - 1 strike per team per alternate (5 alts = 5 strikes for each...)

As the Judge was dealing with the whole matter I thought that ICA looked quite upset, whether it was for herself or that lady I don't know. ICA seemed more upset about that than all the times Caylee has been mentioned by the jurors.

Pretty much like when she was out on bail and called 911 because of protesters outside the house. jmo

we'll never hear the end of it :biglaugh: I had NO idea that all of us secretly call us websl*ts! I thought I was admitting something rare :floorlaugh:

LOL, not all us, I'd never heard of it till the other day!

You're a select group :) LOL

Anyone else master the art of paying bills, house chores, phone calls, errands, etc. during court breaks? I am confident I will be able to maintain this all during the trial - how about all of you fellow WS'ers?

Pretty much like when she was out on bail and called 911 because of protesters outside the house. jmo

Oh yeah that's right - Didn't she say something like "these punks need to be arrested"?

I felt VERY sorry for the poor woman....she OBVIUOSLY has issues....I don't really care for HHJP's decision to hold her in contempt. Sorry...I just think it was wrong and way to go ica you get someone else in trouble! ica strikes again without even realizing it!

This poor woman has more remorse in 10 minutes for an outburst than ica has in almost THREE years! :banghead:

The blonde guest on IS claims she saw a look of compassion on ICA's face for the woman who caused the outbreak. I did not see anything like that. She was making comments to those on either side of her but she didn't appear to look as though she was feeling sorry for the woman.
Her and J? Casaraz seem to embellish ICA's demeanor. ICA smooths her eyebrows and they have her crying.

She scribbles on her tablet and J Casarez has her diligently working as part of the defense. Hard to take. Moo

ok... you are really taking me back to the 70's with that lol

luv it lol

eta, still chanting and praying for the jurors to get sworn in

A little O/T but earlier you said something about a candle dipped in Olive oil. What is the Olive oil's purpose?? Just curious :seeya:

I felt very very sorry for the woman who had the outburst.

Me too Chiquita - she's a very damaged person. It hurt my heart to hear her hysteria and saying (paraphrasing) i may have done some bad "but I am a GOOD person..." I cannot imagine what little corner of hell her life has been. Nonetheless HHJP did the right thing.

I :luv: HHJP and that has not changed. But I would not want to come before him. :no:

The blonde guest on IS claims she saw a look of compassion on ICA's face for the woman who caused the outbreak. I did not see anything like that. She was making comments to those on either side of her but she didn't appear to look as though she was feeling sorry for the woman.
Her and J? Casaraz seem to embellish ICA's demeanor. ICA smooths her eyebrows and they have her crying.

She scribbles on her tablet and J Casarez has her diligently working as part of the defense. Hard to take. Moo

I watched the entire portion of this and ica did NOT show compassion, maybe contempt or embarassment but NOT compassion!

I wonder if casey will be across the hall....looking straight at thie lady tonight.....lol...that would be good.....real good!

Say it ain't so but I think ICA is melting Ann's gruff exterior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back