GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
whaaat????

I kid you not, Nursie, and I heard it with my own ears :D Video/text not posted at WDIV site yet, but I'll watch for it.

Well, lookie here. Someone read my thoughts:

Were different murder plots considered in the death of Jane Bashara?

Joe Gentz claims several scenarios discussed

Author: Marc Santia, Local 4 Defenders

Published On: Feb 13 2012 05:04:22 PM EST Updated On: Feb 13 2012 05:20:28 PM EST

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
A syringe full of Insulin, just a small amount injected into the bloodstream, enough to potentially kill an adult, the Defenders have learned this was one of the ways Jane Bashara was supposed to die.

Dr. Frank McGeorge says, "Insulin has been used for many murders over the years and the way Insulin works is by lowering your blood sugar. By lowering your blood sugar you actually pass out."

An overdose of Insulin, Doctor Frank McGeorge tells the Defenders, not only can it be deadly but nearly impossible for a medical examiner to find in an autopsy...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...shara/-/1719314/8763302/-/cnmuft/-/index.html

I can tell all of you, that my experence no woman can claim she did not know she was involved with a married man.

I totally agree! She was with him for a few years. In all that time, IMO no one could be that naive!!!

With all this new info, OMG!!! Her poor family that have to deal with all this!! My heart goes out to them. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does. I sure hope they find that piece of paper in his apartment. I really believe that JG sure wouldn't have the knowledge to think of that and carry it out on his own as bb (no caps on purpose;)) has said. Boy, won't that be a pretty little piece for this puzzle to come together.

Brief report on 6:00 news about "Master Bob's" involvement in S&M and the suggestion that it might have been a motive for murder. Video should be up shortly at www.clickondetroit.com

Basmat!

Thank you .. I posted on a previous thread about people and their sex lives. I said that there would be WS posters that were involved in S&M .. and I was right!

AGain .. I think the S&M is less of a concern for me than his infidelity, pressure from the 'other woman', money issues, etc. It might be 'fun' to talk about because it adds spice to the story, but:

At the end of the day, it is SELFISHNESS that get's married women erased by their spouses ..

Thank you for sharing .. and, no, I don't think you're a 'pervert' ...

imo

Thanks for your kind response, Texas Charm. :) I suspect there may be more of us WS's who have at least dabbled in S&M. It took me several days to decide whether I wanted to admit to it or not. :floorlaugh:

Bob is not typical of most who engage in S&M. He's just a man who put his own desires ahead of his marriage. I firmly have believed since I first read about Jane's murder that he is responsible.

He either hired this person to do it or he did it himself. I have never believed he is just some innocent victim as his lawyer is trying so very hard to portray him as.

JMO.

Possible "new" evidence in Bashara murder mystery - LE looking into medications. Live now on WDIV.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-/1719418/4447832/-/17wfyh/-/index.html

Overdose of insulin? This was apparently one of the possible "murder methods" discussed by BB and Gentz.

Wow! It just keeps getting more bizarre and outlandish. BB is an arrogant and calculating S.O.B.

Poor Jane. Once he decided he didn't want to be married anymore, she stood no chance against all of the plans he made to get rid of her.

Thanks for your kind response, Texas Charm. :) I suspect there may be more of us WS's who have at least dabbled in S&M. It took me several days to decide whether I wanted to admit to it or not. :floorlaugh:

Bob is not typical of most who engage in S&M. He's just a man who put his own desires ahead of his marriage. I firmly have believed since I first read about Jane's murder that he is responsible.

He either hired this person to do it or he did it himself. I have never believed he is just some innocent victim as his lawyer is trying so very to portray him as.

JMO.

:) I'm glad you came forward .. it never hurts to make people check themselves. There are many many many people here from many many many different backgrounds. We need to be careful what we say ..

Ultimately, the circumstances are many times different, but the common denominator is -- imo -- SELFISHNESS. Take away all the unimportant details and all these stories are the same.

S.E.L.F.I.S.H.N.E.S.S

imo

:) I'm glad you came forward .. it never hurts to make people check themselves. There are many many many people here from many many many different backgrounds. We need to be careful what we say ..

Ultimately, the circumstances are many times different, but the common denominator is -- imo -- SELFISHNESS. Take away all the unimportant details and all these stories are the same.

S.E.L.F.I.S.H.N.E.S.S

imo

Exactly. To me the S&M aspect has many people thinking that BB would have never killed, or hired someone to kill Jane, if S&M wasn't involved.

He would have done it despite his alternate lifestyle. This type of person is dangerous and intent on having their own way.

I don't entirely subscribe to the theory that he had killed or killed her himself just to continue his S&M lifestyle.

I just think he's evil and egocentric and wanted her out of his life. Hope that makes sense.

Exactly. To me the S&M aspect has many people thinking that BB would have never killed, or hired someone to kill Jane, if S&M wasn't involved.

He would have done it despite his alternate lifestyle. This type of person is dangerous and intent on having their own way.

I don't entirely subscribe to the theory that he had killed or killed her himself just to continue his S&M lifestyle.

I just think he's evil and egocentric and wanted her out of his life.
Hope that makes sense.

Right. It could have been anything. At the point that he wanted something (to be without Jane) more than he wanted Jane .. Jane was a goner.. imo.

It just so happens this time it was the new life with a girlfriend (slave) -- or two -- that apparently drove him to throw away his wife.

I feel bad for their kids .. when they really start to understand the dynamics of what was happening here .....

All of this is assuming he DID erase his wife .. which I believe he did.

imo

Right. It could have been anything. At the point that he wanted something (to be without Jane) more than he wanted Jane .. Jane was a goner.. imo.

It just so happens this time it was the new life with a girlfriend (slave) -- or two -- that apparently drove him to throw away his wife.

I feel bad for their kids .. when they really start to understand the dynamics of what was happening here .....

All of this is assuming he DID erase his wife .. which I believe he did.

imo

I too feel bad for his kids. Especially the daughter that seems to be in denial about BB.

I haven't read anything (but I may have missed it) where his SON was defending BB. All I have read is that the daughter is defending him.

JMO, but I think she's in deep denial. She lost her mother and cannot accept that she may also lose BB because he caused her mom's death.

I can't even imagine with all this news info, how his kids must be questioning some of what he has told them. How does he lay his head on the pillow to sleep at night or even face the kids and some people knowing he has told some HUGE lies that have now have become confirmed. One thing we can hope and pray for is the day when we see on the news that he was arrested for Murder and the nutbag of a lawyer that will be defending him!!

Actually when he actually gets arrested, Griem will bail. :floorlaugh:

I too feel bad for his kids. Especially the daughter that seems to be in denial about BB.

I haven't read anything (but I may have missed it) where his SON was defending BB. All I have read is that the daughter is defending him.

JMO, but I think she's in deep denial. She lost her mother and cannot accept that she may also lose BB because he caused her mom's death.

--we heard from his son the day after the funeral, when big bobb dragged him and his mom out w/ him to speak briefly w/ the media.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120201/METRO01/202010445

"He was accompanied by his mother and son, but not his daughter Jessica, who he said had returned to college.

His son, Robert Jr., said he and his sister support their dad.

"We just miss our mom so much and we're just trying to get through this," said Robert Jr."

--however a lot has come to light since then, and we've never heard from Jr. again.

As I'm always trying to understand the definition of sociopath, I think bb fits the bill. It's someone who becomes expert in manipulation to get their own way. It's tricky because they may be energetic, helpful and involved in doing good deeds. Bob is proud of his community service and all of his good deeds but, in the end, his motivation for doing community things was to manipulate people so that they would think good of him and then he could hide behind that good image. He probably could have gotten away with that if he hadn't pushed his need to have his own way to the extent of killing his wife. It would take a sociopath to kill the mother of his children and then ask for their support because of his pain, I mean his fear of being caught/found out.

He probably played the role of being the good dad at home and that's probably partly why Jane put up with him for so long. Afterall, she went to Europe with her nearly grown daughter and I'm glad they experienced that together but, where was Bob?

Bob, being a sociopath, couldn't just leave Jane on earth by getting a divorce and working through the monetary issues with her thus moving on to live his sadistic life (sorry if that offends anybody but that's how I see it). He had to take Jane out because she represented his failures and kept him from having whatever they had built together all to himself. He would have to share his children with Jane, who would question his image after the divorce, and he knew they'd probably side with her over the long run. There's no way imo that deep down the children haven't questioned their dad's character or realized their mother wasn't fulfilled in her marriage. They may not have known details, but they had to have known something wasn't right.

My thought on life is that if it doesn't come from light, it comes from dark.

Still no charges in Jane Bashara's murder

Investigation into Grosse Pointe Park mother's murder now in its 3rd week

Author: Marc Santia, Local 4 Defenders

Published On: Feb 14 2012 05:05:27 PM EST Updated On: Feb 14 2012 05:15:48 PM EST

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
Who killed Jane Bashara? That question is now 21 days old.

The Grosse Pointe Park mother was found dead Jan. 25 in the back of her SUV in an alley on Detroit's east side. She had been strangled...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rder/-/1719314/8777226/-/b6qac6z/-/index.html

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...used-of-child-molestation-in-1995-20120214-ms

Bob Bashara Was Accused of Child Molestation in 1995

New concerns about Bob Bashara. He's been named a person of interest in his wife's murder. Now, there are questions about his past, including an allegation of molestation.

"There was no truth to it. That's why it never went forward," said Bashara's attorney, David Griem.

He was responding to new revalations about a very old allegation, a case from April of 1995 when Bashara was accused of alleged child molestation.

"At some point in time, there was a falling out between Bob and members of Jane's family, and then after that falling out there were some allegations," Griem explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam