Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off...

shotzy and holidayy

:welcome4:

:greetings:

second - ynot are A_News_Junkie's picture against TOS?? :waitasec: I sure hope not... I LOVE the Thwart cakes and cookies!! :please:

well, off to read Hal's review!!

:seeya:

and the REAL victim here....

Attachments

• caylee marie.jpg
    caylee marie.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 13
I wonder if JB will do a book signing in Lakeland, since Kidfinders moved their scamming ways here? Wouldn't that be fun? I'd print the debunking thread and take it with me :D

lisalei321 if JB does a book signing in Lakeland I'd love to meet you there. I am right next door!

applause.gif

lisalei321 if JB does a book signing in Lakeland I'd love to meet you there. I am right next door!

Over on the Hal Boedeker site a poster states she checked her Barnes & Noble to see how the sales were going- they had sold four books in 5 weeks, so I don't know who would attend- no one wants them. :floorlaugh: I feel sure the Coral Gables one was staged. Everyone in his office had to show up.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,187 in Books
#10 in*Books > Law > Criminal Law
#31 in*Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:woohoo::woohoo:
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I am going to take a chance and post a final pic, since I had already made it for the occasion! LOL

3000andfallingfinalgroupedforresizing_Animation.gif

Of course, the dove-tini's and blue passion drinks are alcohol free! :wink:

Holy Carp Baez!!! We didn't even have a chance to party when you crashed through the 3000 Barrier!!!
This will have to do unless Junkie can whip us up a cake and I can find some..grrrr sparkling water around here someplace!!!

Holy Carp Baez!!! We didn't even have a chance to party when you crashed through the 3000 Barrier!!!
This will have to do unless Junkie can whip us up a cake and I can find some..grrrr sparkling water around here someplace!!!

Darn I meant to post this too... :party: ...... :lol:

Hey I should have guessed you'd have it done already - thwartcakes aren't visual bashing - turning a case character into an animal is...or changing Baez's appearance or all those other visual images we are tempted to use are....

Been reading for the past few days. Missed the melting point. Not gonna read it. As Aerosmith woud say..."same old story, same old song and dance, my friend...."

I think the reason we get pulled in <modsnip> is not because we "like to argue" is that we are so assured as to the guilt of this woman, but understand the lack of an actual "smoking gun" in this dry bones case. We are a pretty moral crowd. We wouldn't be here if we weren't appalled by lying, stealing, cheating, murder, etc. Especially of an innocent baby murdered by her own mama. We would NEVER want to see an innocent wrongly convicted. Thats why we are so vulnerable <modsnip>. We, too knowing the overwhelming evidence want perfect proof. We don't have it. That is why there are trials. Every single bit of evidence gathered points to this lying mother. But, the way our society and media are going today...we have to have an eye witness. Why bother with trials unless there is an eye-witness?

very very nice NJ, thanks Niner..and oh heck yeah that book show was staged,No one is buying them lol//I hope his girl is really watching..lolol He is wishing about now that she went up the river lololol

JB posted on his facebook page thanking all who attended - listed those as Judges, distinguished lawyers and professors and some of his fb friends. Sounds like an invitation list to me. How else would he know the background of the attendees?

(noticed he did not mention that one Caylee supporter that infiltrated his signing :rocker:)

I meant to reply to this earlier and forgot.
I had asked if it was an invitation only book signing. But I sure am glad a Caylee warrior was there.

sigh... I didn't know how long this interlude would last. i am very thankful for its brevity. so many posts to thank... I' just glad we are back

At this point, there is no "try," there is only "do," young Jedis.

There are so many active and cold cases that need us, and it's really problematic when mods have to spend time corralling folks who should already know better in a forum this old.

If the Sidebar continues to be a problem: It. Will. Go. Away. For good.

Yes, Sister Sleuther

I missed school the other day because I was, uuuummmm, sick and missed all the drama.

One of the posters on Hal's page states that M Medina, Peter Golenbock (author) Juan Gonzalez and Ronald Manto were at the signing. I understand
Golenbock being there but how bad can it be that you have to take your employees with you? :waitasec:

:seeya:
Actually Gonzalez and Manto are his law partners in the BMG Law Group

Heard Baez is "opening" an office in Coral Gables

Any guesses where his partners R Manto's and J Gonzalez's law offices are located?

Coincidence that the book signing was held in Coral Gables?

I've been in other sections of the board for the past few days and thought I'd come check out the status of JB's book. What did I find? A huge message about conduct topped by an avatar of a NUN. :what: Set me back decades! Back to my childhood in Catholic school. I'm still shaking, shaking, shaking. :rocker: Nothin' scarier than a nun, a mean looking nun.

Interesting about JB's booksigning and how all his co-workers showed up. I want to know if they bought any copies, and did JB pay them back later?

:couch: Just checking in and found we are back with a clean slate. Sigh, no bar, no food, no smoking. Ankle bracelets... Small price to pay... I'm :great: to be back and get the info on the faux book signing. I'm pleased there was some Reality in the whole occasion!

Someone on Sidebar 10 said they had read that there would no books offered for sale at the JB signing so it does sound as if this was an invitation only affair. Wouldn't the object of having a book signing be to sell more books? I guess JB does things in a "backward" sort of way. But then how many people would remember the faces of people on his staff. And please usually judges, attorneys, professional people are not the ones who show up at these things they are ordinary people. I guess, too, it was hard to set up a book signing at B&N when they are sending your books back. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998