Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh, wrinkles, I am *not* posting unsubstantiated rumors. I gleaned that from the many articles that have been posted.

When I question the validity of what someone has posted, I myself "vet" that with Google.

Why do I feel as if I am on trial here? <sheesh!>

Heh, heh..... no silly, an antique commode is actually a wooden dresser type thing like you see in some old westerns. It usually has a ceramic pitcher and bowl for washing your face, etc. Some have a towel bar and some have a mirror and the hotel commodes have both. It isn't a toilet like you are probably thinking.
:blowkiss:

You are correct, TallCoolOne! And some have a cabinet where the chamber pot was kept.

Hello Ine1970,

Nice to meet you!

Yup...that's what I have been thinking... (did you see the "broken jaw" rumor? also the mention that this flailing could have given him a rash that could "cloud" the underlying reason why one might have formed after having used a product to remove spray paint from his skin?)

Also a Light Bulb Moment - Maybe he was flailing his arms around and wallering on the ground as away to explain away bruises that may be on his fists/hands/arms.

JMHO

Oh, yeah, I forgot that one. :crazy:

fran

PS....I keep hearing that old song, Macho, Macho Man.............ringing in my ears! :D
Well...at least you replaced the "Green Beret" song playing in my head with another horrible one. LOL

This is probably a good time to mention...LE never verified the threats to be real. So all of this cloak and dagger routine is based on something possibly dreamed up by Chris to premeditate his family's murder. No real threats = no blackmail, no secret wiretapping/videos, and no grander plot. Just sayin...

I fail to see how you can draw the conclusion that "LE never verified the threats to be real"

Until LE speaks further on the threats or until the threats are discussed at a possible trial, no one knows or will know what stance LE holds on the threats.

Can you provide a source that states unequovically that LE "never verified the threats to be real"?

Surely they found enough credence to ask to LE in the neighborhood to "keep a watch" on the house.

This is probably a good time to mention...LE never verified the threats to be real. So all of this cloak and dagger routine is based on something possibly dreamed up by Chris to premeditate his family's murder. No real threats = no blackmail, no secret wiretapping/videos, and no grander plot. Just sayin...

I agree CC dreamed it all up .....but he could have made it seem more real if he also was behind threats to JMM.I wish we knew more! Seems funny she was there so fast then after JMM own investigations she drops him like a hot potatoe.Not putting a lot of stock just kicking it around.

Back at you, Nurse! (raising coffee cup). I LOVE my coffee!

I "third' that <g> .. so as not to stray from topic, <g> .. imagine how many pots of coffee MCS consumed last week while working non-stop. :)

Well, how about this... It was a plan, but it happened earlier than that planned called for. Perhaps something occured that CC did not expect. The two little guys were not intended (I'd like to think, though that is truly moot, huh.), but SC was. We have seen murders that were planned, but due to "circumstances" were carried out before the murderer finished doing what they needed to do to cover it up. Meaning, rush job.

Did any of that makes sense???
If the two boys had gone camping with other people as one poster mentioned and Chris had these plans set up...why didn't he just go ahead and take out Sheri then? I have to believe the boys were part of the plan.

I fail to see how you can draw the conclusion that "LE never verified the threats to be real"

Until LE speaks further on the threats or until the threats are discussed at a possible trial, no one knows or will know what stance LE holds on the threats.

Can you provide a source that states unequovically that LE "never verified the threats to be real"?

Surely they found enough credence to ask to LE in the neighborhood to "keep a watch" on the house.

Just seeing the dismissive way LE talked about it sure seems like they were not thinking it was true.Also I think FBI would have been brought in to it.

I agree CC dreamed it all up .....but he could have made it seem more real if he also was behind threats to JMM.I wish we knew more! Seems funny she was there so fast then after JMM own investigations she drops him like a hot potatoe.Not putting a lot of stock just kicking it around.
The only threats mentioned going to JMM were back in an interview in 2003, IIRC.

It was odd she ran to the scene (evidently without bodyguards and security) and did not go to the hospital to console Chris. This was my first clue she was distancing herself. Her statements were the second clue. ;)

If the two boys had gone camping with other people as one poster mentioned and Chris had these plans set up...why didn't he just go ahead and take out Sheri then? I have to believe the boys were part of the plan.

I totally agree the wanted to start a fresh new life sans children.

Just seeing the dismissive way LE talked about it sure seems like they were not thinking it was true.Also I think FBI would have been brought in to it.

Did not Connor say the family was "targeted"?

We're not privy to how he came to that conclusion. People who are "targeted" are sometimes the subject of threats.

I don't know. The camping trip could have been a short planned trip. Meaning, a last minute kinda thing. A week before or so. So, not knowing how long before it was planned, it's only a guess. I tend to lean towards (in my most trying to believe no parent planned to stangle their sons) that something went to hell in a handbasket and either one of these two boys, or both, tried to help their Mom after the alledged fight was heard. I still wonder if this was a pre-planned murder and something caused it to become more of a rush job. I believe CC did this, without a doubt. I'm still can't help but wonder if the boys were, for the lack of a better word, collateral damage.

Makes me ill just thinking about it....

Now that is INTERESTING!

The separate security might be so that only certain security people are able to see that security - ie if they have live monitoring of the compound, which I understand they do, the master suite - which sound like it could be pretty self contained, is off limits to the average guard. A person close to me is in the security business, they sell and service these these types of things and this is their opinion.

I am not going to go back to find all the articles where the threats were mentioned as they have been posted several times here. LE never gave any impression the threats were real because they could not even determine a crime was ever committed. If the threats were substantiated...it would be a crime.

Of course, they would ask a detective or fellow LE officer living across the street to keep a lookout. However, maybe they wanted to verify no one was actually putting anything in that mailbox.

You don't find it strange the threats stopped after the camera was put in by Chris?

The only threats mentioned going to JMM were back in an interview in 2003, IIRC.

It was odd she ran to the scene and did not go to the hospital to console Chris. This was my first clue she was distancing herself. Her statements were the second clue. ;)

Ok.......but what if the threats were backed by something JMM did not want the public to know.Would she go to Police or would she have her trusted loyal employee investigate who was possibly sending threats like pay me XXXXX amount of $ or I send this info to media.Could be he figured kill (sorry)two birds with one stone.Not only become the grieving father and widower but also have JMM think his loyalty to her cost him his whole family.She not only ran to the scene she made a statement standing behind CC.Just a thought

I agree. I think something happened Monday night to accelerate any plan he had to kill her, the boys may have woken up, I do think they were not part of his original plan.

Hello Fran,

You wrote:
>>From what I have seen, this presidential guard thing came from the 'internet,' and has now evolved into a fact?:waitasec:<<

And I think it is GOOD when we can snuff things that try to evolve to fact when they shouldn't.

If it is true -- where is the resource. Who, what, how reliable.

If it is not true -- or anything else that keeps being slammed around like it is fact -- then it should be stifled OR clearly noted as rumor, speculation etc.

W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member