17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the eyes of the world on this case, someone is actually suggesting that Angela Corey is lying and withholding information, and committing a crime? I am so sure that this happened, I mean really. I can see someone that the governor of the state appointed is really going to lie, leave things out, make things up, and just put whatever she wanted to put in an affidavit that a judge has to sign.

~jmo~
Nobody's perfect ... and that includes governors occasionally...

I am not saying that it's the case in Florida.. but just making a point.

Just look at that governor Barber (or whatever his name is) .. the one that recently pardoned 200 prisoners or so, including several murderers ... pardoned .. records wiped clean!

Like nothing ever happened..... :banghead:

He is 28 now. His birthday is in October so he might have been 17. If so, then yes and those records/details are sealed to almost everyone.

So they are open to a police Sgt. for leaking purposes?

Not understanding why the SA would have to put the picture in of Georges head when they had evidence he lied about how he got the injuries? Those injuries are not from getting your head slammed over and over on concrete by a combatant like the detective said. IMO

I wonder when people started showing up on the scene. Was it before cops got there or did the sirens/lights alert the crowd?

Considering that it wasn't roped off right away, you have the potential for contamination of the crime scene.

I'm sure it was before LE got there in some cases. What were there 9 or so 911 calls hearing a gunshot? I remember one of those tapes mentioning people "down there" with flashlights. I guess it's only natural to a certain degree, but who knows?

So they are open to a police Sgt. for leaking purposes?

I doubt legally. From what I understand, very few details remain on the "record." So you might find only the charge, the name of the plaintiff and the defendant...maybe not even the decision.

Not understanding why the SA would have to put the picture in of Georges head when they had evidence he lied about how he got the injuries? Those injuries are not from getting your head slammed over and over on concrete by a combatant like the detective said. IMO
Then they would submit their evidence that he lied about the injuries, too.

It's not just facts convenient to the prosecution that are submitted. It's "the whole truth", not just part of it.

What evidence do they have that he lied about how he got the injuries?

I continue to see legal opinion here from non lawyers. I've asked for links to back up what is being said if legal opinion is being stated as fact.

Didn't the detective, when asked by MO'M say the injuries could come from his head hitting something hard? And when MO'M said, "like concrete?", the detective said "it's possible."

Not exact words but didn't the detective say those injuries could come from his head hitting the concrete?

Then they would submit their evidence that he lied about the injuries, too.

It's not just facts convenient to the prosecution that are submitted. It's "the whole truth", not just part of it.

The document itself said it was not all of the evidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just curious if Angela Corey has any legal recourse regarding the slanderous statements that Dershowitz made against her in his "opinion piece" (and jeez Louise, whatever happened to proofreading articles before posting them)?

Accusing her of hiding evidence favorable to defendant George Zimmerman and committing perjury.

“This affidavit submitted by the prosecutor in the Florida case is a crime,” Dershowitz said. “It’s a crime.”

“If she in fact knew about ABC News’ pictures of the bloody head of Zimmerman and failed to include that in the affidavit, this affidavit is not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,” Dershowitz said. “It’s a perjurious affidavit.”

“This prosecutor not only may have suborned perjury, she may be responsible, if there are going to be riots here, for raising expectations to unreasonable levels.”

But Dershowitz said Cory is the one who should be facing charges, arguing that her prosecution of the case has already taken a political turn

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/2...overreached-with-murder-charge/#ixzz1t70SCPNK

Yep, and someone took pics and turned around and sold one of them to ABC. I'm liking SPD less and less every day.

Why would they take a pic of the back of George's head? And did they take pix of Trayvon's body? And if there is a phone that George is talking into, is the guy with the gun allowed to phone out at the scene of the crime?

Didn't the detective, when asked by MO'M say the injuries could come from his head hitting something hard? And when MO'M said, "like concrete?", the detective said "it's possible."

Not exact words but didn't the detective say those injuries could come from his head hitting the concrete?

Yes he did.

I wonder when people started showing up on the scene. Was it before cops got there or did the sirens/lights alert the crowd?

Considering that it wasn't roped off right away, you have the potential for contamination of the crime scene.

Based on the transcripts of others' calls to 911 that night, it seems that there was at least one other person out there with a flashlight very shortly after the killing. Unfortunately, none of these calls tells us to a certainty whether these were LE or neighbors.

Transcripts here; esp. calls #4 and #5 at this link.

I'm sure it was before LE got there in some cases. What were there 9 or so 911 calls hearing a gunshot? I remember one of those tapes mentioning people "down there" with flashlights. I guess it's only natural to a certain degree, but who knows?

Not to mention that we now know that Zimmerman himself had 2 flashlights on him that night, the 6-inch tactical flashlight and the keyring flashlight. It's very possible that someone was holding Zimmerman's flashlight on the back of his head.

~jmo~

He sure did. All it had to be was something harder then his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth