The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopping also. Don't forget stealing & shopping. The script must have had something in there about going to AT&T, Walmart, Target, BOA. Oh wait, and they must have told her to leave her car at Amscot also, so Daddy could come and get it and buy her a new one. And they told her to go grocery shopping and cook for her friends and clean their houses. Oh wait, and they told her to go home and dig up bamboo shoots in her parent's yard with the shovel borrowed from the neighbor, you know, because it would be kind of her to do something thoughtful for them. Probably as penance for the script also telling her to break into their shed and steal their gas cans. :sick:

Chloroform! don't forget the chloroform. they told her to go do some huffing as well.

Probably the kids brought the adults. Those pesky kids just loaded up the adults and off they went for a kidnapping!!!! Todays youth.... *sigh*

Ya know what's wild? "My Sister Sam" was a TV series that ran from '84-'86. One of the actresses on that show was killed by a deranged fan. Marcia Clark was the defense attorney.

I wonder if Casey ever watched Little House on the Prairie? LOL!

Correction: Marcia Clark successfully prosecuted him, not defense attorney then!

come Anthony family ENOUGH with the lies! It is getting pretty sickening.

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Wow. I hadn't heard that one yet. I'm speechless. :doh:

I think KC claimed Zani/Zanny drives a Ford Focus.
I drive a Ford Focus. Assuming, I had all 4 children in the appropriate seats (baby or booster), there's no way I could fit 4 in the back seat of my car. 3 is the max I can fit in my back seat and, even then, there's no elbow room. It is not the roomiest car I've ever been in, that's for sure.

...and Cindy/George/Lee have believed in this story?!!! C'mon. Cindy is professional, educated person...so is George...what's wrong with them? I've been always compassionate about Cindy situation...but not with such a crap...ooops...sorry...

In all honesty I gotta tell ya if she were my daughter and told me a story like that I would have back handed her right across the face.:doh:

I think Casey's just overplaying her hand right now. she must think, "man, if they've fallen for all my crap before, they'll fall for anything!"

and yes, apparently, this is all a big sick joke to her now.

so did LP actually FALL for this?

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?
:banghead:

So, which script are we on, now? I say we fire the writers!

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?

How about we go to the Clue Game script? It was Zanny the Nanny (or, Miss Scarlett), in the Library (or the Park) with the Candlestick (or the script).

I never did get the, "You'll get her back in 30 days" thing, either.

Good grief, I think now I have really heard it all!

Okay, hold up here - you are telling me she changed her story from dropping Caylee off and Zanny and this is what she come up with? You have got to be kidding me. This has to got to be a joke! The 30 days is up - way up, now what???? I don't see where the script said she was to party hard and smile and look like she was having a good time.......

Someone clarify this for me!!!!

Yep. It was on page six. Party hard and have a good time.

Okay. Time for me to step away from the computer. :)

do you think LE has given her a lie detector test yet? or are they afraid the needle would go so far off the chart she'd break the machine?

How about we go to the Clue Game script? It was Zanny the Nanny (or, Miss Scarlett), in the Library (or the Park) with the Candlestick (or the script).

I never did get the, "You'll get her back in 30 days" thing, either.

It was Aliens who took her and Caylee up on the Mother Ship, when the Mother Ship landed back on earth only Casey got off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23