2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just showed Baez, Mason and all DT helpers walking together to Mason's office. Said Baez has a great poker face and all appear to be getting along. I don't like this suspense. They are saying they don't believe it is a plea deal.

CM is having a bad day all around it seems (guess he's not having fun:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Someone knocked Cheney Mason's cart (files) over and he stopped walking and told everyone to get back. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Could this have anything to do with what Judge Strickland may have witnessed in the courtroom, yesterday? He was in the gallery, Friday June 24th.

This has got to do with the Anthonys. ICA would not have been pulled back with HHJP present for a deposition issue. There has been only one other time ICA was in chambers with both teams and HHJP. To have this sealed is another indication. The only sealed item ever has been ICAs reaction to Caylee being found.

Witness tampering?

Cindy doing a 180, and Lee admitting after talking with his parents, he met with the defense in the middle of the trial.

BUT a judge does not have to grant a "motion to withdraw as counsel"....they can make them stick it out to the end. So I don't think it is CM wanting to withdraw.

I think more along the lines of a strategic "motion to have counsel removed" filed by little miss anthony.

Perhaps JB and ICA want Mason gone.

OK everyone please take a deep breath. We as moderators have worked long hours to keep these threads moving and to make it a more enjoyable place for posting.

Today we are frustrated as posters because trial was postponed. The name calling, the avatars and signatures that do not meet TOS, the bashing needs to end now. Warnings are over!!!!!!!

We have 2 days of no trial. Don't let your frustration get the best of you! When trial starts up again Monday if you wish to participate, get a check on your postings. Read the rules. Remove the avatars or signatures that bash any player. Follow the rules.

Thanks.

:bump:

MarkNeJame

#JeffAshton just went to a deposition. Means case is still going on... = no plea. Ct. Reporter left means no jury tampering. #caseyanthony
7 minutes ago via web

Did MN miss the part where the Judge told the court reporter to "come on we have something to do" ?

He testified to it it his cross by JA.
When he was with his parents they were all in the bathroom?
This is just plain wacky! And I'm referring to ALL of it. Just nuts, nuts, nuts...and I'm so glad I didn't wake up early!!

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 Someone knocked Cheney Mason's cart (files) over and he stopped walking and told everyone to get back. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Not again...... Is he telling reporter he is going to sue for assaulting an elderly person

She actually said that she thinks the DT has dome something hinky? If so, this is bad!!!
I am listening now and she is talking in circles... the DT readily excused him. Why is she trying to hold on to him...

the DT readily excused him who?

TennisLaw

People..this could be a plea deal. Judge not upset. Court reporter goes back. George upset. State could worry win but do-over. Not crazy.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

I really like MN but not sure he is cut out to tweet - this is a multiple choice and I would venture to guess that he is an experienced enough attorney to have a more detailed guesstament

He's working on it by process of elimination :great:

Yes it was a "CPT" which to be honest surprised me. But what do I know? IIRC the surname was Edwards. Check the transcript though.

Could someone please provide a mini-summary of this issue! I've been looking everywhere but I can't figure out what happened?

Thanks! Then I ask how Kathie B knows who was being yelled at if she wasn't in the room and she couldn't hear what was being said? :)

She was in the court room and said she could hear CM's raised voice from behind closed doors..........

Why do all these people on TV feel the need to SCREAM????

On another topic, can anyone point me to full transcript of JB's opening statement? TIA.

JVM is now speculating on HLN that it is something that affects Casey. Casey was crying, and Casey only cries when she is affected.

They are now showing video of the DT leaving the courthouse. Jose looks cool as a cucumber, and almost as if he's enjoying the attention he's getting as he's surrounded by the press.

But we have other reports of people NOT seeing CM. Interesting.

I know alot of you dislike CM, but I actually don't. So I genuinely hope CM isn't being thrown on the sacrificial altar by ICA and her other "attorney".

It's obvious Cindy will WIN as she states in this voice mail left to Tim M - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y"]YouTube - ‪Cindy Anthony leaves a message for Tim Miller‬‏[/ame] This woman will go to any lengths to save ICA.

What is Cindy referring to at the 2:40 mark where she says "do not accuse my son of any inproprieties when has not done anything".

Thanks Teh but that wasn't my point LOL.

Nevermind I"m going to go get a cuppa want one? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj