2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool, huh? :floorlaugh:

WS'er and my good friend Psmith found that on JB's website. Can you believe this is how he shows the world what a mature attorney he has become?

I I can't stop laughing...what a witty and talented group we have! :great:

Jim Lichtenstein tweeted that the three are an AP reporter, Reb Huber from the Orlando Sentinel, and a NBC cameraman.

I heard on FNC the same thing a couple of days ago. 1 Reporter from AP, 1 videographer from Orlando Sentinel, and another camera person (couldn't remember where from). Radar Online (TIFWIW) is saying that as soon as the OCSO delivers KC to her own security folks, she is then released from their control and on her own. The photographers and reporter will then be allowed to comment and show pics/video of her release.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/casey-anthony-prepares-release

I guess they could dress FCA in a burka. That would make recognition quite difficult unless somebody detects "The strut walk".

It's not the "strut" that would give her away, it would be the nifty, trendy fashion knot that she would put in it.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

oops, didn't see that Chilly had stated the same thing!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the song Janey's got a Gun by Aerosmith, only replace it with Cheney's got a gun.
Cheney's got a gun
Cheney's got a gun
Casey's dog's day just begun
Everybody is suing her for a sum
Now what did this jury do?
The verdict was O.J. 2
Casey has it comin' but Cheney has a gun
and sent common sense on the run

I am now actually looking forward to her being out, and praying that she really does go into hiding- and STAYS there.

I am still sick and angry about the verdict, and need her to fade away so I can get some relief from this unhealthy obsession that started three years ago today.

I guess I want my life back.

~But, I will never forget Caylee Marie.

BBM: omg ... yes, 3 years ago today ! wow !

Poor little Caylee ... may she rest in peace !

My guess is someone who has a yacht, wink, wink, and is sitting off the Florida coast will soon have company. It's the only place to hide her. Slip her into a high speed boat and off she goes. Good place for an exclusive, too, from someone who will not ask those pesky questions.

And those who care to watch will be very much disappointed. Anyone remember the bank vault. Nothing was there??? Same here. jmo

BBM That's my guess as well.

Yup, I agree. Nothing there to see.

WS'er and my good friend Psmith found that on JB's website. Can you believe this is how he shows the world what a mature attorney he has become?

Looks like duct tape...

I see her off to the same place Juror #12 is in hiding. Juror #12 can be her den mother and cook and do her laundry! JMHO, seems like a perfect babysitter for a murderer.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great: And "fold her underwear" ... like "den mother" #12 did for "foreman" ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

It will be like "where is Waldo" all over again.

Can we start a Thread With "Where is FelonKC ?"

I would start with CM place in

NEW SMYRNA BEACH FL

Some are reporting it was opened up and being cleaned and new furniture being brought there...

He is so pitiful. I think most of what he says is total b.s. Like people sending thousands of dollars to him for Casey when she gets out. I wonder if Casey's boyfriend..ooh, I mean Biaz is at the jail so that they can spend time together today. I wonder what he thinks he will get financially for hanging with Casey and trying to make deals for her. She's probably getting charged by the hour! He isn't spending all of this time for nothing and no one is paying him anything now...the trial is over.

Here is my quesiton regarding that "thousands of dollars" being sent....she is supposed to be broke...wouldn't that pay for the legal fees they are drawing up?????? Isn't that something to attach lets just say IRS taxes to?????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great: And "fold her underwear" ... like "den mother" #12 did for "foreman" ...

OMG, for some reason I was just reminded of the Seinfeld episode where he asked the girl if her mother laid her panties out for her. OMG!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Does this mean that his entire website is up and running and no longer has "dead clicks"???:floorlaugh:

Joe Bodiford HLN : First question I would ask her is, "What the hell's wrong with you!" :floorlaugh:

I I can't stop laughing...what a witty and talented group we have! :great:

:great::great::great:

I agree ! Ya'll are 'killing' me today ... I cannot stop laughing !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::woohoo::woohoo:

I would imagine she will be with strangers because none of the defense team will want to cue the media where she is hiding. If they send her to a facility she will be kept away from others, not allowed to show her face for fear someone will tip off the media. So everyone she has bonded with are gone. It will not be easy. She's outted. They all know she's a thief and they know she has rages. She will feel like her whole life has been taken from her all over again. And JB will take the opportunity to break away from her. He has little choice.

jmo

I personally hope media is everyone and follows her everywhere so that we can be informed as to where she is....that she can witness that people don't really like her much....I want her to feel the heat.....uncomfortable that it isn't okay to throw everyone and anyone under the bus...I truly also wish that LE could just open the gate and say bye...see ya later.....and off they go leaving her to fend for herself....

Wonder if JB and CM rented a car so they would not be tracked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla