TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE needs to contact TES to search all bodies of water at the very least...

:waitasec: You making fun of me teh? :waitasec:

Seriously, I looked for the old post but couldn't find the one that says the phone came from _______. I will go back and delete and I humbly ask forgiveness for my haste in posting. I would bow down, but I can't get the extra smiley page to work, so please imagine me bowing. :truce:

:eek:kay: Have I ever made fun of you? :waitasec: No need to bow down, you still rock. :rocker:

Remember, TES does not get involved in cases until they are specifically invited by family members to do so. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa6HA56CRkY&feature=related[/ame]

I posted about a chinese myth. (forgot exact name) also called 3 whites. You can really see the 3 whites in this SA tape.

Well I'll be darned if I can find it, but I swear I can hear Billie's voice and see her face saying that she looked on her phone and saw the message to MB.

This is going to drive me crazy until I find it.

I think I remember CZ describing this.

Regarding the mask...to have it custom fit for SA, wouldn't you have to make a mold of your face? And wouldn't that mold be made of "casting" materials?? What the heck was there about a cast in the dump or something earlier?? Dang this is confusing....

Regarding the mask...to have it custom fit for SA, wouldn't you have to make a mold of your face? And wouldn't that mold be made of "casting" materials?? What the heck was there about a cast in the dump or something earlier?? Dang this is confusing....

"Custom" could also mean that SA designed the concept and the person made it accordingly. If you look at the slipknot masks, you can see how each band member's mask is different in style and color.

Shawn deleted the text while with LE......in just another one of his outstandingly brilliant moves.

I think when calling the mask "custom made", most of the masks that are sold by these dealers are made and purchased as is and they are made as one size fits all. SA has complained that they are not big enough to fit his head. He likely just contacted a dealer and asked them to make a mask a couple of inches bigger than the standard one for his oversized noggin.

MOO

It was on NG. BD said she saw the 2pm text before LE took the phone. It was also said that police are convinced text messages were deleted from the phone. Hmmm...deleted by who?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Thank you so much!

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Billie Dunn is telling us that she saw herself that text, that she saw it before police seized her phone, which they still have. Her phone has not been returned. So she`s saying that she saw it with her own eyes, that "WRUD," what are you doing, to the friend.

So... now we just need to know 'when' she saw it.

Paid the next door neighbor to say he saw Hailey and to send the text??

That's a pretty strong accusation to make against the neighbor.
Not only that, but I just don't see SA as some kind of master manipulator that is able to drag neighbors into a murder/kidnapping scheme.
He may be guilty as sin, but he's definitely no Svengali.

litte off topic but in regards to this case and the case(s) that were on NG last night.
There is way too much from LE everywhere assuming a child is a runaway.
I think if a child is missing, even a teen and LE doesnt take it serious as they should right away. I hope parents will make the next call to all the local tv stations and alos demand another officer higher up.

I respect LE but when it comes to a missing child I think err on the side of caution. I wonder how long they take writing a runaway report vs missing child. If no history of runaway in past treat it a a missing child.

I am praying that LE will find some imformation today about Hailey. I hope that whatever it is that is keeping them from arresting the suspect SA that they find that last piece of the puzzle that puts his sick self behind bars.

That's a pretty strong accusation to make against the neighbor.
Not only that, but I just don't see SA as some kind of master manipulator that is able to drag neighbors into a murder/kidnapping scheme.
He may be guilty as sin, but he's definitely no Svengali.

I agree with you and I have said before I think the movies, masks, etc are just too obvious. I would think he would spend some time getting rid of that stuff. jmo

It was on NG. BD said she saw the 2pm text before LE took the phone. It was also said that police are convinced text messages were deleted from the phone. Hmmm...deleted by who?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Billie, DD and HD probably all deleted texts at some point since they shared a phone. I shared a phone with my daughter for a week or 2 after her phone broke, and she deleted everything every morning after texting/calling at night.

Shawn deleted the text while with LE......in just another one of his outstandingly brilliant moves.

Yeah and didn't BD say that he told her those texts were to her and that he didn't delete them but when he gave the phone back to the officer during the same interview after requested, the texts had mysteriously disappeared? He basically told BD that the officer had deleted them. And she bought this? :banghead:

And those texts apparently contradicted something that SA had told them.

Just another example of someone who apparently wasn't reading the parts of the true crime stories on how killers are caught.

MOO

Wouldn't it be something if the masks, hobbies, etc...truly have nothing to do with Hailey...

I agree with you and I have said before I think the movies, masks, etc are just too obvious. I would think he would spend some time getting rid of that stuff. jmo

I dunno. I think he seriously believed no one would care enough about Hailey and uncover his activities, videos, pictures, family, friends, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth