Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
A body would smell right? Or do the cops not usually seem to notice? They are drinking cokes and popping tic tacs from what I can see.

They're waiting for probably the crimescene vehicle to preserve evidence.They're looking in dumpster and others are standing around waiting.If it was a body,it would smell,you couldn't hang over it.Maybe some evidence,a blanket,something,don't know.

I probably shouldn't say this, but it does bother me. When they told the mom, on camera, about the dumpster and the canine hits, her response was not what I would expect for a mother at that time. I could only imagine hearing those words about a daughter of mine and I don't know if I could stand up straight...again, I probably should not judge like this, but it jumped out at me when I saw it.

Just one more thing to add to my list. Something is not right with her.

are they discussing how to handle this properly so a defense attorney can't pick them apart? or atleast trying to figure out the best way to proceed? maybe making the guilty party sweat or see how the suspects are reacting to this finding before announcing it?

One reporter earlier said they questioned Misty for three hours again today...IF they got a confession of some kind, they would not need to be as careful with the dumpster as they would KNOW more about what exactly they were looking for...so they could be tossing all the bags, etc. that do not match their confession.

It just totally makes no sense to me why they aren't searching the bags.

I probably shouldn't say this, but it does bother me. When they told the mom, on camera, about the dumpster and the canine hits, her response was not what I would expect for a mother at that time. I could only imagine hearing those words about a daughter of mine and I don't know if I could stand up straight...again, I probably should not judge like this, but it jumped out at me when I saw it.
I am thinking that the mom is on something for stress thru all of this....I know when my daddy was dying, I got some pills from the doc, and I call them "my don't give a sh%^ pills"!

i hope it isnt haleigh or anyone else for that matter...

but don't forget folks... there is a SO missing ...possibly dead...and remember it wasn't all that far from that area...

They are looking at Something inside that dumpster, that is for sure.

OT/
Does anyone know where Misty is now?

On JVM, they are talking about the ability of canine dogs to detect human remains over animal remains. LE just standing around the dumpster still.

I agree something is in that top right corner...but possibly not a body? ALthough they have not touched the bags...do not even seen interested. So I can't say if I don't think it's her.

Ok I just got back and I see they hit on the dumpster....but why is it taking so long to look ina dumpster?

what the heck is going on? i'm local and nothing on the news. no updates, no nothing.

CNN Headline News/HLN the same channel Nancy Grace is on.

Quickly I want to tell you how much I appreciate your posts. You understand the difference between cadaver dogs hitting on human decomp vs. animal. Among many other things you have posted. You do your research before you post and this makes you respected.

This doesn't sound good for Haleigh at all and since no one else has been reported missing it is likely or rather possible that this is Haleigh. The next questions are was an SO living very close to the trailer similar to Jessie Lunsford? Or, is this someone closer? I.E. Family. In any case this is a bad situation.

One reporter earlier said they questioned Misty for three hours again today...IF they got a confession of some kind, they would not need to be as careful with the dumpster as they would KNOW more about what exactly they were looking for...so they could be tossing all the bags, etc. that do not match their confession.

See, that's exactly what I thought earlier! They questioned her and all of a sudden theres the dumpster. I think it was a tip or confession that led to the dog being brought there, but had it been a confession I think Misty would be in custody.

You know,it's a construction site,guys are always getting hurt,throwing bloodied bandaids,etc in garbage,dogs would pick up human blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie