UK - Pig-Gate: being a tale of PM David Cameron, drunken sex, & decapitated swine

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Time:

Why David Cameron’s ‘Pig-Gate’ Scandal Isn’t Going Away

One way to express shock or dismay in idiomatic English is to say you’ve “dropped your bacon sandwich,” an expression popularized by the 1990s-era “lads” magazine Loaded. It’s possible that British Prime Minister David Cameron had the biggest sandwich-dropping moment of all time when he saw the Daily Mail‘s Monday morning headline, “Drugs, debauchery and the book that lays Dave bare,” along with salacious excerpts from a biography by his party’s billionaire former treasurer Lord Ashcroft. Key among the revelations of college era pot-smoking and druggy parties was the claim by an anonymous “source” that Cameron had, as a youthful member of a “debauched” Oxford University group known as the Piers Gaveston Society, placed his non-parliamentary member inside the mouth of a dead pig. Cameron’s spokeswoman said she would not “dignify” the claim by offering a response to it but the PM’s “friends” have begun whispering to the press.
---
more at the links

Daily Mail:

The secrets of Dave's 'Chipping Snorton' set: Drugs, parties
and the gilded world of Cotswold elite he's oh-so at home with

Gawker:

Everything We Know About David Cameron (Allegedly) Putting His **** In A Pig

Unauthorized Biography: PM David Cameron Put "Private Part" in Dead Pig's Mouth

Guardian:

Conservative sources deny David Cameron pig’s head allegations

Plus -- much more of this sordid tale all over the interwebs.

LOL. Someone made a horror movie/episode about this! I saw it a couple of years ago, to think something like this actually happened???

In the episode someone kidnaps the British PM's daughter (?) and threatens to kill her unless the PM has sex with a live pig on television. The show is done in a very "serious manner" which makes it morbidly hilarious.

If that sounds familiar, it’s because it already happened four years ago, in the pilot episode of Charlie Brooker’s cult TV show Black Mirror. Here’s the case that today’s Prime Ministerial pig sex scandal is just a shoddy re-run of a 2011 dystopian drama titled The National Anthem.

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/tvshows/news...ggate-four-years-ago-2015092119#ixzz3mZ0Sj0gr

Here is the full original episode, skip to 35:00 if you just want to watch the pig scene.

[video=youtube;RHTRVOGJRFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTRVOGJRFA[/video]

Twitter endorsing reference to PM as "bacon nonce."

Twitter endorsing reference to PM as "bacon nonce."

HAHAHAH! Poor bloke, bet he's always hoped and prayed these jolly student japes never came to light. Typical British public school boy stuff which doesn't affect who he is today. And I can't stand the man, which is why I feel a bit sorry for him but also find it bloody hilarious!! Oink oink!

Well, was it like a cooked pig- the kind that would ordinarily have an apple in its mouth? If so, that doesn't sound quite so gross.

My son (who's studying politics) told me today about this.
I'm very confused. I can't read long articles :tantrum:
Did the Daily Mail actually write about this??
Because I remember their absolutely revolting headlines around the election about everyone Labour, and that's when I stopped visiting their site.
Stupid, irrelevant stuff articles only serving to sway stupid people's minds... but nevermind.
Have they all of a sudden started puplishing articles like this about Cameron?
?

Because I remember their absolutely revolting headlines around the election about everyone Labour, and that's when I stopped visiting their site.
Stupid, irrelevant stuff articles only serving to sway stupid people's minds... but nevermind.
?

Everybody's all of a sudden publishing articles about Cameron's antics with a pig. How could they not? If someone accuses the British PM of having, er... oral relations with a dead pig, its a bit of a news story.

Its the funniest thing I've heard since Prince Charles was reported to have told Camilla he wanted to be reincarnated as a tampon.

?

Thank goodness. I was beginning to think I was the only one who found this story both UNlikely and UNamusing. :puke:

The "true story" originally came from a biography of the PM written by Lord Ashcroft, the Daily Mail printed excerpts from the book. Supposedly there are photos of the incident but those have not been publicized.

LOL. Someone made a horror movie/episode about this! I saw it a couple of years ago, to think something like this actually happened???

In the episode someone kidnaps the British PM's daughter (?) and threatens to kill her unless the PM has sex with a live pig on television. The show is done in a very "serious manner" which makes it morbidly hilarious.

Here is the full original episode, skip to 35:00 if you just want to watch the pig scene.

[video=youtube;RHTRVOGJRFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTRVOGJRFA[/video]

I was just going to mention this, I watched it on Netflix this past weekend!! Funny how life is sometimes.

One wonders what Disraeli and Gladstone would have made of all this. Pitt the Elder. Certainly, MP members of the long-gone Hellfire Club would have understood. But Asquith, Lloyd George, Mr Clement Atlee? Churchill would have. Macmillan, and Heath -- um, certainly, that last. Harold Wilson, anyone?
Or Dame Thatcher?

One wonders what Disraeli and Gladstone would have made of all this.

Is there some cultural thing about sex with pigs in the UK?

Years ago a British soldier told me a story (allegedly involving the Scottish army?) about the soldiers going into butcher shops and buying up pigs innards (livers primarily) which they put in a jar and used for "comfort" while on long campaigns, to spice things up the soldiers would trade jars when they got bored with one. :notgood:.

Supposedly when folks found out no one could stand the sight of pigs liver at the butcher. I am not sure if the story was true or a joke, but it was yet another freaky pig reference.

Rest assured we're not all running around porking pigs.

However, the Welsh aren't affectionately known as sheepshaggers for nothing.

Sorry, Wales. :floorlaugh:

I have to share Cassetteboy:

[video=youtube;FBpQJ98rR4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4o[/video]

and the Taiwanese animators:

[video=youtube;NKKcIkvrqf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKKcIkvrqf0[/video]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics