2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G!

Ow...my head is killing me...no wonder DC disappeared. Holy COW. Monkeys on LSD at Woodstock in the rain couldn't make this stuff up! OMG!

snipped

I almost wet myself reading you last line. :floorlaugh:

It's unbelievable what these people did to try to protect the murderer of a child! Horrifying.

OMG, page 20700, Dom says he provides research to Baez for the pleadings. LMAO! Now we know who was writing the motions and explains why Jose never cited any legal precedents. Baez probably just cut & paste what Dom said, LOL!

Could this actually mean that they were preparing to plead Casey out? Add this on top of Luke asking Dominic if he can wrap this up before LP beats the truth out of Casey. Wrap what up? Exactly what was Dom working on that could be or needed to be completed quickly?

Sounds to me like they knew the truth early on and were trying to get her to plea before a body was found, in other words, before the whole horrific truth came out on its own.

OMG. of this is true, DC knows and will be able to testify about it. Is Luke on the prosecution's witness list? He should be so that he can be asked directly about what he meant by that statement.

WHen did DC terminate from JB? ANyone have that off hand? And did he officially terminate with the A's or just slink away at some point?

O.M.G!

I think I about face palmed myself into a coma just reading the highlights here.

A dead stripper FROM FUSIAN in the trunk? You have to GOT to be kidding me.

He wants to wait to see what Casey comes up with? SHE'S A SOCIOPATHIC LIAR! ANYTHING SHE COMES UP WITH WILL BE COMPLETELY MADE UP! Are you SERIOUS DC? Holy JEEBUS how dumb are you?

So the George killing Caylee and George the molester thing came up way earlier than I expected - wow, just wow. The bus has been rolling over George all along. And he's STILL GOING ALONG WITH IT! WTF is wrong with him?

And blaming everyone under the sun, how typical of them. Wow, I would be furious and so embarrassed if I was Baez. No wonder he threw a fit over the phone call, he knew this crap was coming and couldn't do anything about it. These emails completely undermine any attempt to blame this crime on anyone else mentioned in the emails, even Kronk.

OMG, I WISH I could have been there when DC was deposed. I imagine LDB had a cat that ate the canary grin on her face the whole time. Dang, no wonder she was so prepared for Cindy after having to read garbage like this and call DC on it. I bet the SA had more than a round of drinks with HHJS after reading this crap.

I wonder what HHJP thinks of it if he's read it yet. I wonder if HHJS warned him about it. "JP, you might want to sit down before reading these...".

Obviously fake psychics, grandiose and unbelievable stories about what happened to Caylee, ignorant accusations, moronic people writing all of this - is Casey sitting in her cell and smiling that all these people did so much crazy bats*** for her? Dear GOD how utterly INSANE and only fit to paper walls in an asylum this is!

Ow...my head is killing me...no wonder DC disappeared. Holy COW. Monkeys on LSD at Woodstock in the rain couldn't make this stuff up! OMG!

BBM
Yes so it seems.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24527762/detail.html

The e-mails also reveal that early on in the investigation, Dominic Casey suspected George Anthony was involved in Caylee's disappearance.

"From the very beginning, I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house without Caylee," Dominic Casey wrote in an e-mail to an amateur investigator on Sept. 1, 2008. "George Anthony was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16 (the day Caylee was last seen)."

Dominic Casey speculated that, "George snaps and he hides Caylee at the house while Casey is getting ready. Casey comes from her room and asks where Caylee is, George tells Casey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of Caylee."

In another e-mail, Dominic Casey wrote that he suspected Casey Anthony was sexually abused.

"She (Casey) may have seen her father 'look' at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized," Dominic Casey wrote.

Dominic Casey had these concerns about George Anthony very early on in the investigation, but over the following months, he continues to look for clues about Caylee's disappearance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic Casey was suspicious of George from the beginning, WHY?
And why was Dominic Casey not suspicious of Casey?

Originally Posted by Dear Prudence
OMG, page 20700, Dom says he provides research to Baez for the pleadings.

Could this actually mean that they were preparing to plead Casey out?

Legal pleadings are not the same as a plea. They are simply formal allegations by the parties of their claims and defenses in a suit. In other words, it's Casey's side of the story, legally filed by her attorneys. Her side being she didn't do it because.....(everyone else did according to her family, the PIs, her attorney JB) :rolleyes:

WHen did DC terminate from JB? ANyone have that off hand? And did he officially terminate with the A's or just slink away at some point?

DC and Baez's contract was terminated on October 1 2008
In October he entered into an agreement with the A's, I can not find the date for the termination of that contract.

Now that CA and DC have been exposed, I do believe this woman is clearly trying to create reasonable doubt for she truly knows the truth but will do whatever is necessary to "try" and get ICA out of trouble, as usual..

For someone who doesn't believe in "junk science" she hung on to every unbelievable fraudulent "clue", this Luke and GL were giving her...Now I understand where CA came up with all of her smoke and mirrors...

Caylee is under surveillance, she's being moved every couple of days..

RM and AH need to be looked at. I think whoever is watching Caylee at the time, they are the nanny, paraphrased..

That was not my granddaughter in the back of my granddaughters car, GA spouted this in his anger and rage...so now the "dead stripper" is who was in ICA's trunk...sorry, the Tennessee Lab states differently..

Lazarro and Morales running an ecstacy ring??? Wow, at fusion, no less...which is why GA asked ICA if this had anything to do with owing someone something...

No duct tape was on Caylee...when clearly Dr. G states it in her autopsy report...not Caylee's body??? This woman is so dense and it's clear that she is definately not in denial but cover her childs arse mode...I do wonder when this trial is said and done, if another Anthony will be under arrest. This is just heinous to allow this to happen to precious Caylee...isn't anyone thinking about this child who was dumped like trash??? How can CA continue on with this falacy, fantasy, delusional thoughts??? I can't wait for her to take the stand and either JA or LDB rip her and her nonsense to shreads....I do believe they help the states cause more than they realize...justice for Caylee will come without their truths...for they truly don't know the truth if it smacked them in their dense heads...JMHO

Sheriff is investingating CA for moving letters to and from jail not going through the prison. Sheriff claims she used another return address and CA says, does he think I'm stupid...(you sayeth it!) .Yes, Yes, Yes....you are clearly more delusional than that daughter of yours who sits accused as the killer of your precious granddaughter and you hang on to every word some allegedly fraudulent "psychic" (who clearly gives a true psychic a bad name) states to you but evidence is clear and precise and you choose to abandon those? This will show the jurors the obstruction, the falsehoods the covering up they all have done...DC will surely come under fire as well...Baez is next. He should be facing disbarment for his actions in this as well. All these players will not be playing once a jury comes back with "GUILTY AS CHARGED"...the only thing this dysfuctional family can hope for, is a LWOP sentence for she won't be walking out, anytime soon. They have just given the state the ammunition they need for a jury to find her guilty, beyond a doubt....JMHO

Caylee will be found on the 19th...this is the only statement she got half right. When Caylees' remains were found, it took one week to positively ID her little bones...on December 19th, she was positively identified as the child who's skeletal remains were found at Suburban....it was the remains of missing toddler, Caylee Marie....now a child of God, an Angel in Heaven, who undoubtedly looks down and cries, CeCe, JoJo, why have you abandoned me!:furious:

Justice for Caylee will happen without her grandparents...It seems to me the State of Florida has more invested in getting justice for Caylee than the ones who claim their love for her...Sad, pathetic, reprehensible...with grandparents like this, who in the world needs enemies....sorry, pathetic Anthony's...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank you to all of you wonderful posters who have read the docs, digested them and provided info and feedback. I will read these emails tonite with stiff drink in hand and a bottle of Motrin at the ready.

BUT, what I do need to say is right now, after reading the thread and going on this wild ride with all of you of anger, frustration, surprise, dismay, sadness and disgust I am now strangely at peace.

Because I know completely in my head and my heart that Casey will be found guilty and Caylee will have the justice that has been eluding her all this time.

Casey, you might as well just plead guilty now. Seriously.

"You know Luke maybe Caylee would be better off where she is but only if we know where this may be? WTH?
I cannot believe this man is not in jail, what a criminal

Even the psychics and dowsers had figured out (through common sense, NOT psychic ability) that Caylee was dead. I agree, WTH???? They wanted to find the body and then not let anyone know where it was???? Hello Dominic??? Did you in fact know exactly where Caylee was when you went in the woods in November, as we have so long believed???

Reading these emails makes me want to High Five every websleuther who has worked on trying to figure out this case. They confirm how truly "right on" we were about so many things!

I haven't read much, maybe two or three dozen of these e-mails, and my jaw is open so wide, I don't know if I'll ever be able to close my mouth. WTH? I just read where DC said Geraldo was going to Puerto Rico and JB demanded all DC's information, and DC says he wants to play a trick on him, give him 'a wild herring'....

What kind of PI is that? Suppose the child really was missing, in PR, and Geraldo could have used his resources to smoke out the kidnappers? Obviously this DC knew, KNEW, Caylee was already dead.

(e-mail dated Sept 22, 2008, 3:41 PM, page # 21113)

Somebody needs to yank this PI's license, for sure.

Caylee will be found on the 19th...this is the only statement she got half right. When Caylees' remains were found, it took one week to positively ID her little bones...on December 19th, she was positively identified as the child who's skeletal remains were found at Suburban....it was the remains of missing toddler, Caylee Marie....now a child of God, an Angel in Heaven, who undoubtedly looks down and cries, CeCe, JoJo, why have you abandoned me!:furious:

snipped for space

BBM

Can you imagine? Let's hope little Caylee is at peace in Heaven, not having to look down to see what her family has done to her, to her memory. It's just unbelievably sad for this poor lonely little child.

They've sold her pictures, taken a cruise, had dinners at the Ritz, traveled around the country making TV appearances, made Caylee's memorial about themselves, paid PIs NOT to investigate Casey, and gave dollars after dollars to the murderer's jailhouse fund. :furious:

We NOW know what DCasey and his psycho psychic were up to with all the emails that have just been made public. Making up stories about any and all who came into their target 'sights'..... How disgusting to read these emails....I was sickened when I read them......and just had to stop, collect my brain and try to go on.

Here's my question...... Can Dominic Casey be held accountable with what he did??? or will he just slip on by with no repercussions at all.
I personally would like to see his wanna be PI license revoked forever. Wishing won't make that so......but boy would I love that to happen.

Just think......we still have many months to go before trial. I wonder what more will be made public.

A slimey PI and a Scheister Lawyer ......... along with Cindy The Spindy make wonderful bedfellows. What a mix!!!

O.M.G!

I think I about face palmed myself into a coma just reading the highlights here.

A dead stripper FROM FUSIAN in the trunk? You have to GOT to be kidding me.

He wants to wait to see what Casey comes up with? SHE'S A SOCIOPATHIC LIAR! ANYTHING SHE COMES UP WITH WILL BE COMPLETELY MADE UP! Are you SERIOUS DC? Holy JEEBUS how dumb are you?

So the George killing Caylee and George the molester thing came up way earlier than I expected - wow, just wow. The bus has been rolling over George all along. And he's STILL GOING ALONG WITH IT! WTF is wrong with him?

And blaming everyone under the sun, how typical of them. Wow, I would be furious and so embarrassed if I was Baez. No wonder he threw a fit over the phone call, he knew this crap was coming and couldn't do anything about it. These emails completely undermine any attempt to blame this crime on anyone else mentioned in the emails, even Kronk.

OMG, I WISH I could have been there when DC was deposed. I imagine LDB had a cat that ate the canary grin on her face the whole time. Dang, no wonder she was so prepared for Cindy after having to read garbage like this and call DC on it. I bet the SA had more than a round of drinks with HHJS after reading this crap.

I wonder what HHJP thinks of it if he's read it yet. I wonder if HHJS warned him about it. "JP, you might want to sit down before reading these...".

Obviously fake psychics, grandiose and unbelievable stories about what happened to Caylee, ignorant accusations, moronic people writing all of this - is Casey sitting in her cell and smiling that all these people did so much crazy bats*** for her? Dear GOD how utterly INSANE and only fit to paper walls in an asylum this is!

Classic! Fantastic post. Thank you for this! I think I may have a concussion after reading this trash!

Thank you to all of you wonderful posters who have read the docs, digested them and provided info and feedback. I will read these emails tonite with stiff drink in hand and a bottle of Motrin at the ready.

BUT, what I do need to say is right now, after reading the thread and going on this wild ride with all of you of anger, frustration, surprise, dismay, sadness and disgust I am now strangely at peace.

Because I know completely in my head and my heart that Casey will be found guilty and Caylee will have the justice that has been eluding her all this time.

Casey, you might as well just plead guilty now. Seriously.

:gold_crown:

Pg 611, From DC to Luke. This must be the story they cooked up.

Here is copy/paste of email to Baez. I also attached the map ... he will use this to get
money from the Geraldo show . . . Dominic
Ed​
& Jose)
You wanted the goods) here it is) details on Puerto Rico including
locations: Caylee WAS flown (private jet from Orlando Exec Airport) to San Juan PR and held
there until plans were made to take her out of the country to Colombia. She was then taken
across the border into Venezuela to Puerto Santa Rosa (near Puerto Cumarebo» knowing there
will be no extradition or investigation possible due to the prevailing diplomatic situation.

I~O​
other details can be released until such time as Caylee positively identified and an
extraction is in play.
Security of surveillant(s) is at risk should any of this information be released. THIS
INFORMATION CANNOT BE RELEASED
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator
D&A Investigations) Inc.
E <mailto:dominic@daacci.com> dominic@dgator.com

P 407.865.7152
F 407.865.7158
C 407.448.4565​
<http://www.daacci.com/> www.dgator.com
Access to

Quote Respect SuziQ :)

What a story! When I first read this in the "today's news thread", I thought here they go again making up a reality for Caylee that never existed just like when she was alive.

Caylee never got to ride on airplanes, or go to other countries or other places(I know she was just a baby, I'm getting to some kind of a point here, sorry). She didn't go to Busch Gardens, didn't go to Disney World, didn't go to Jacksonville, didn't go to the Hard Rock Cafe.

Caylee didn't have friends, she didn't go to other kids houses. Caylee only went where her Mother wanted to go which was usually some guys house/apt. Or Caylee stayed with Cindy and waited for her Mother to come home.

So, I really shouldn't find it strange that in death, Cindy is making "reality" for Caylee such an adventure. Cindy is just finishing the great summer of adventure for Caylee that Casey started so long ago...

:twocents:

BBM
Yes so it seems.

The e-mails also reveal that early on in the investigation, Dominic Casey suspected George Anthony was involved in Caylee's disappearance.

"From the very beginning, I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house without Caylee," Dominic Casey wrote in an e-mail to an amateur investigator on Sept. 1, 2008. "George Anthony was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16 (the day Caylee was last seen)."

Dominic Casey speculated that, "George snaps and he hides Caylee at the house while Casey is getting ready. Casey comes from her room and asks where Caylee is, George tells Casey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of Caylee."

In another e-mail, Dominic Casey wrote that he suspected Casey Anthony was sexually abused.

"She (Casey) may have seen her father 'look' at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized," Dominic Casey wrote.

Dominic Casey had these concerns about George Anthony very early on in the investigation, but over the following months, he continues to look for clues about Caylee's disappearance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are only two places he could have come up with that from and their initials are both CA. I DO NOT think he entertained this possibility at all. If he had , he should have made a bee line to LE. Not only did he not volunteer or divulge this grave concern to LE in his interviews, he dodged testifying to the ADA for over a YEAR.
O/T The funny thing about all of these folks is they tell on themselves. For example in Cindy's laundry list of likely suspects, guess who she does not mention they should be looking for? Zanny the Nanny. OK, Mr. Morgan you can ask for the moon. The outcome of the civil trial is certain.
Everything Dominic thought he was doing to help Cindy's daughter backfired in ways that would be tough to measure. Foreclosure, a closed office, he has not profited, yet. If indeed he does lose his license I wonder if he will be permitted by law to write a book or sign any sort of a media deal. He will never darken George Anthony's door again, and even Cindy will feel betrayed by all he divulged. So if he was in love with her he sure got played. He may have understanding this morning that he is , as all others have been, quite disposable to the Anthonys. He has left exactly what he deserves , imo.
If George suspects that Cindy talked to Dom about him molesting their daughter, especially if that is a lie...the Anthony divorce is inevitable. Away from Cindy, is the best place for us to get the truth out of George on the stand in the murder trial. If you think of it like that, cause and effect, we are one step closer to justice for little Caylee.

I'm not done reading the emails yet, but some points of interest for me are... there is no mention AT all prior to November 15th. about Ginette believing that Caylee is deceased. Nothing on the 16th or the 17th either. It wasn't until the 22nd of November that Dominic gets an email from Luke that says "Ginette is convinced that Caylee is dead. That Dominic Casey walked right by her. Something about a black animal and a little dog. Luke no longer felt comfortable talking to Ginette because HE still felt Caylee was alive. (I'm paraphrasing here).

Pg. 970

The next point of interest is the email on Nov. 30th where Ginette gives a pretty bold discription... Commercial building, square shape, maybe an office building, flagstone style facing on the outside walls, probably to the west of Hopespring Drive. Within 3 miles.

Jan. 01, 2009 - Pg. 1049

Dominic admits that the Kiomarie "hang out spot" was spin.

Jan. 16th, 2009 - Pg. 1199

Admits that he did NOT find Caylee from Ginette's information.

That's where I left off.

See page 20457 at http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html This appears to be the very first email from Ginette regarding Caylee and is dated 7-20-08. She starts out at the very beginning thinking that Caylee is dead. I think there are several more references after this one, also, where Ginny states she is getting signs that Caylee is dead. At some point she must have changed her mind.

BBM
Yes so it seems.

I think the George "talk-down" is pretty easily explained. Cindy was very annoyed at George for his GJ testimony. Dom appeared to be "closer" to Cindy than George was during that period of time. What better way to get rid of his competition? And why not blame ICA. Because that would have upset Cindy and gotten in the way of his sickening investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88