Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
I thought maybe we could have a thread for searches so we know where and when they happen.

I don't know exactly where this search is taking place. All it says is the following:

Officers are out searching another northland location
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 11:30 AM

3kt5fvg

Must be quite a big area if they are bringing horses in.

I wonder if TES has been called yet?

Since the dogs are being brought in and they are looking in the woods and down in cisterns, I guess this means that the police believe that baby Lisa is dead...

Since the dogs are being brought in and they are looking in the woods and down in cisterns, I guess this means that the police believe that baby Lisa is dead...

That's what it looks like. I've heard of no recent searches for a live Lisa.

Just showed video clip on Fox News of the interview with Judge JP....
Mom says I put the boys to bed.....and then I went to bed:waitasec:
No mention of one child sleeping with her

I hope and pray that they find this baby!!!! Either alive or GOD FORBID dead. The sooner the better!!!

I think about Caylee, and because she wasn't found for six months, it was difficult to find DNA. I also feel the same as you do.

This area is where they are 'scraping' the hillside and selling fill dirt. It will be developed at a future date. The kids in the townhouses (the section on the other side of N Brighton) play in the woods. It is also an area people play on dirt bikes and 4-wheelers, hence all of the trails you see. In fact, people were just riding down the street to get there all weekend to play. Yes, they have at least looked there earlier, but I do not know to what extent. It is basically a continuation of the 'other' wooded area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member