Inconsistencies in DB's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

norest4thewicked

True Crime Writer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, what did we all get from the Dr. Phil interview?

I heard DB make an inconsistency in that now she says that "the boys" were sleeping with her that night. In the beginning, only her youngest son was said to have been in the parents bedroom. Anything else?

This may not be the right thread, it's more JT's inconsistency.

I just can't believe he actually said that the gas station blob was a confirmed sighting of a baby in a diaper!!! He also said again that the person came out of woods, I thought it was said that there weren't any woods there? They should know something like that shouldn't they?

This may not be the right thread, it's more JT's inconsistency.

I just can't believe he actually said that the gas station blob was a confirmed sighting of a baby in a diaper!!! He also said again that the person came out of woods, I thought it was said that there weren't any woods there? They should know something like that shouldn't they?

Oh, yes, he was all over the place. He did more to make himself look stupid than any lawyer I've ever seen. The HR dog could have been hitting on dirty diapers?

But, there were two statements that DB made in this interview. The first one was about the boys in her bed and the second one was the "person who took baby Lisa came in through the computer room window" statement.

She can't seem to get her facts straight on WHO was in bed with her.

Now the phones CAN take calls and get texts?

JT danced around the lie detector test. I am beginning to wonder if Deb didn't make up the whole Lie Detector test thing in order to give her an out to stop answering any hard questions by LE

New info that came out of Dr. Phils' show is that only some of the lights were on when JI came home, not all of the lights.

She can't seem to get her facts straight on WHO was in bed with her.

Now the phones CAN take calls and get texts?

JT danced around the lie detector test. I am beginning to wonder if Deb didn't make up the whole Lie Detector test thing in order to give her an out to stop answering any hard questions by LE

That's a good theory. And, we won't ever know because LE isn't going to be swayed by this interview done by Dr. Phil, to make them come out with any information. This is just another chance we have had to hear the words come out of her own mouth that make for changes in story. The truth never changes. DB is lying...

I sound like a broken record but the lights were not an inconsistency to me before this interview. Now they are at the top of my list.

Was it highly unusual, a cause for concern and a cue to start checking on the children that the lights were on? Or just the normal thing and JI was always annoyed that too many lights were on?

New info that came out of Dr. Phils' show is that only some of the lights were on when JI came home, not all of the lights.

Yes, that was definitely a change from what we first heard. Although, I honestly never thought that every light in the house was on even from the beginning. That is just terminology some people say. I used to tell my kids that they had left "every light in the house" on just to make it more dramatic...haha

I sound like a broken record but the lights were not an inconsistency to me before this interview. Now they are at the top of my list.

Was it highly unusual, a cause for concern and a cue to start checking on the children that the lights were on? Or just the normal thing and JI was always annoyed that too many lights were on?

Hmmm...something to think about. Good point.

Yes, that was definitely a change from what we first heard. Although, I honestly never thought that every light in the house was on even from the beginning. That is just terminology some people say. I used to tell my kids that they had left "every light in the house" on just to make it more dramatic...haha

Well now DB says it was only a very small lamp and a few other lights or something like that.

but, Jeremy immediately contradicted Deb IN THIS interview. He said the lights WERE all on. Deb was a tat miffed. The only words I think he uttered in the whole interview.

The lights being on is what first seemed to me like made Jeremy mad because he was worried about the bills. Remember he was miffed about the electric bill

Is it possible that the door wasn't unlocked and the computer screen wasn't busted when JI first went home. Is it possible that LE wants to ask them separately about those two things.

Well now DB says it was only a very small lamp and a computer light or something like that.

Yep...this interview surprises me a lot because I honestly didn't think that we would hear anything new in it. Instead, we heard 3 new things. I wonder how this all jives with people who think that she is innocent.

but, Jeremy immediately contradicted Deb IN THIS interview. He said the lights WERE all on. Deb was a tat miffed. The only words I think he uttered in the whole interview.

The lights being on is what first seemed to me like made Jeremy mad because he was worried about the bills. Remember he was miffed about the electric bill

Is it possible that the door wasn't unlocked and the computer screen wasn't busted when JI first went home. Is it possible that LE wants to ask them separately about those two things.

BBM

Where was it previously said that the computer screen was busted? I don't think I have ever heard this.

I believe we are talking about a window in computer room, not computer monitor.

Yeah...I think that some things have been confused in this case. Computer monitor for window screen and garage door for window. It's hard enough to keep things straight as they really are without having new things to confuse us, but it happens. I just thought I'd missed it because I've been sick the past few days and am on meds...haha

Yeah...I think that some things have been confused in this case. Computer monitor for window screen and garage door for window. It's hard enough to keep things straight as they really are without having new things to confuse us, but it happens. I just thought I'd missed it because I've been sick the past few days and am on meds...haha

yep, I mean the SCREEN in the computer room being "busted". That is what JI first told LE when he called up to them.

I'm now wondering if perhaps neither the front door was unlocked NOR the computer room screen busted.

Inconsistencies that LE picked up on from the get go and perhaps a reason why JI and DB suddenlly decided they gotta be joined at the hip to talk.

yep, I mean the SCREEN in the computer room being "busted". That is what JI first told LE when he called up to them.

I'm now wondering if perhaps neither the front door was unlocked NOR the computer room screen busted.

Inconsistencies that LE picked up on from the get go and perhaps a reason why JI and DB suddenlly decided they gotta be joined at the hip to talk.

EXACTLY!!! This interview will be good for LE. I'm sure that they will get something from this. Perhaps nothing that will help find out what happened to little Lisa, but there were several inconsistencies.

New stuff I got from the Dr. Phil show:

1. From DB: Lisa had an ear infection that she was recovering from.
2. From Tacopina: there was another possible access that was downplayed by LE via the garage.

I think we should compile a list of all the things DB has said.

If it was normal for DB to leave the lights on and JI to be annoyed, why did he go to check on Lisa? What caused him to alert that something wasn't right? Did he normally check on all the kids before he went to bed? Did he check on Lisa then go to DB's room to see if she was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff