"A COUPLE making love in a dumpster have been robbed

As often as hubby and I need alone time, I gotta say we've never thought about jumping into a dumpster. I can't imagine being this couple and having to describe this incident to LE... :eek:

I'm glad they got their stuff back.

Frankly, I'm a little shocked they reported it. I am not sure I would, given the circumstances...

I want to know how they contacted LE in the first place and what they were wearing when officers arrived. Would have loved to have seen the look on the officer's faces when they arrived at this call. LOL!

Actually I think the whole situation is kinda trashy. (sorry I couldn't resist :) )

As often as hubby and I need alone time, I gotta say we've never thought about jumping into a dumpster. I can't imagine being this couple and having to describe this incident to LE... :eek:

I'm glad they got their stuff back.

Is it just me, or does "making love" and "dumpster" NOT belong in the same sentence?

Talk about germs and Lord knows what else. Not to mention being robbed!

Hope they learned a valuable lesson.

Melanie

I want to know how they contacted LE in the first place and what they were wearing when officers arrived. Would have loved to have seen the look on the officer's faces when they arrived at this call. LOL!

Actually I think the whole situation is kinda trashy. (sorry I couldn't resist :) )

I picture them wearing collapsed boxes and holding them around their middles, like old cartoon characters used barrels. And, in my head, the guy has sock suspenders.

Thanks for the morning chuckle, Paintr.

I picture them wearing collapsed boxes and holding them around their middles, like old cartoon characters used barrels. And, in my head, the guy has sock suspenders.

Thanks for the morning chuckle, Paintr.

Thank you kindly also. LOL! I had an instant mental image of them cowering behind a corner of the dumpster, clutching carboard, and whispering urgently "Psssst! Officer, over here! You hoo!"

Thanks for the laughs!

Now I have the song "Talk dirty to me" stuck in my head. :banghead:

somebody should start a thread what unusual places have you had sex lol

me and my husband well but uh never a dumspter lol thats nasty

Thank goodness the articles didn't publish their names. Can you imagine trying to explain this to your family and friends? your co workers? Yikes!

Thank goodness the articles didn't publish their names. Can you imagine trying to explain this to your family and friends? your co workers? Yikes!

Could you imagine being their teenaged kid and finding out this is how mom and dad keep things spicy??? :yow:

Could you imagine being their teenaged kid and finding out this is how mom and dad keep things spicy??? :yow:

oh lordy, I remember we were at a wedding and they were playing a game about unusual places were people have had sex

my crazy husband told them elevator, his son was about 18 or 19 got so embarrassed and of course i piped up and said im the second wife lol
that is my story and im sticking to it lol

god i was so embarrassed.

but i dont think elevator is as bad a dumster lol

I wonder if they were married? to each other? snicker That would be even more awful!

Sex in an elevator?

I don't know. It must have it's ups and downs. ;)

I wonder if they were married? to each other? snicker That would be even more awful!

Sex in an elevator?

I don't know. It must have it's ups and downs. ;)

Groan.

You're full of something today, Paintr.

You people are so funny...:floorlaugh:

The song "Love in an elevator" is way better than "Talk dirty to me"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back