Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/201...05/sierra-lamar-anatomy-of-search-day-51.html

snipped "That means that Sierra and Garcia-Torres can be linked at two separate crime scenes: the location of the Juicy Couture bag and the vehicle owned by and registered to the suspect."

Just want to clarify also the article should say former Safeway employee.

I wish we could get clarification on this statement too:

"During her press conference Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith alluded to the fact that, “Since January of 2011 in Santa Clara County alone there are 43 missing females that have never returned home.” Was she suggesting that Garcia-Torres might be a serial killer? "

Are these 43 missing females that runaway reports were filed on but the paper trail stopped there? Sheriff Smith or LE needs to clarify this. The public can't help find these girls if we don't know about them.
bbm
Yes. :eek:

Remember this article? :( (I hope this has nothing to do with Sierra and she was not kept alive for numerous hours.)

Residents of the Parkway Lakes RV Park, along with thousands of people all over South County, are eagerly awaiting closure to the case. Two of the RV park’s residents who were outside watching the deputies and divers enter the marshy area surrounding the percolation ponds said they heard a vehicle pull up outside the locked gate late in the night after Sierra was reported missing.
James Silver, 15, said he did not see the vehicle but he heard it pull up to the gate late Saturday night. He was inside his grandmother’s motorhome. He heard the car doors shut, and two men exit. He heard them talking briefly, and the vehicle left about 15 minutes later. One of Silver’s neighbors, Helen Robison, 47, said she heard the same thing but did not see the vehicle or the men associated with it.
Silver’s grandmother, Sandy Mullican, 68, said she was walking her dog a few hours after that, about 4 a.m. Sunday, and heard a loud screaming sound. But she and other residents indicated that the area is inhabited with mountain lions and bobcats, which sometimes make screaming sounds.
“I wasn’t going to stay around and find out,” Mullican said.*
The area between the RV Park and U.S. 101, where the percolation ponds are, is a remote area covered with wild grass, thick brush and woods.*
“I’ve been praying for that little girl every day,” Mullican added.*
Residents also noted that another neighbor, whose name they did not know, was contacted Sunday by what appeared to be parole officers. The resident was detained, but Cardoza said so far no one has been arrested or detained in connection with Sierra’s disappearance.*
Part of the investigation has included interviews and contacts with all known sex offenders, and other residents on probation or parole.*
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_9923d6e0-eb7f-5733-9125-b080cb796ae2.html

I remember this one. I asked about it last night and I guess the perp lived in another trailer park. However, it does not mean that this isn't related to Sierra, but it doesn't mean it is either.

I remember this one. I asked about it last night and I guess the perp lived in another trailer park. However, it does not mean that this isn't related to Sierra, but it doesn't mean it is either.
On the Today Show this morning it was stated that he lived in an RV park.

Jeeze...showing his home on the Today Show. I was thinking like a mobile home, but they lived in an RV.

I bet he liked to go prowling around for women instead of being cooped up in a RV with his mom, wife, and toddler. JMO

Found something. He lives in the Maple Leaf RV Park and not Parkway Lanes RV Park (the one Sierra had to walk near while traveling to the bus stop.)
http://losaltos.patch.com/articles/...-kidnap-suspect-court-records-reveal-06670e88

Sierra's murder suspect is husband, father to infant

“I don't know, what can I say? This is my son,” Torres said.
Garcia-Torres lived with his mother, wife and daughter in a small trailer on the northside of the park, where a bright pink baby stroller and an assortment of toys scattered in front of their home.

According to Torres, Garcia-Torres' wife Francine works at Chipotle in Morgan Hill and is expecting another baby in November. *

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_909e3c0e-a45e-11e1-96ba-0019bb30f31a.html

I am not caught up yet but...

Has anybody run a description of the car he is seen posing with on his MS as a descriptor in other attempted kidnappings/crimes during the years he may have owned that vehicle? Wanted posters etc...
The blue car? I think it is blue, may be black, idk.
I can't help but wonder why he got rid of that car and where it is now.
Maybe look as far back as 2008 as that is when the MS was last used iirc. (or 2007, whenever he got the car?)

I wish we could determine when he switched cars.

I have to work today but will check back this evening.
Have a great day all! :)

Prayers for the LaMar family and friends, specifically her friends who are having a hard time right now, WS members as well.

Later,
Dsn

If he turned 21 March 2012, He was born March 1991. He would have been old enough to drive (16) in March 2007. It is possible he got his license and a car immediately, but that would be the earliest he could LEGALLY drive a car.

Odd how his prior arrest was also at Safeway. Has he got a freaky grocery store fetish? :what: :p

You know, I'm surprised this guy doesn't have a Facebook.

Why would he have a Facebook account? These criminals I'm sure like to keep a rather low profile which is why he really has no social media presence besides an old MS account apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would he have a Facebook account? These criminals I'm sure like to keep a rather low profile which is why he really has no social media presence besides an old MS account apparently.

He does have a fbook account but its private and you can't search for it. If you wander around FS's long enough you'll find it.

I know his sister said they were married but people on Facebook keep referring to him as her boyfriend.

I guess since he has a myspace page, I just sort of assumed that he would have a facebook one as well, but he may not even have enough money for internet service. Then again, looking at the car he was shown as owning in like 2008 I think was when he was posting on his myspace, didn't look too old, it was a pretty nice vehicle.

This morning I was thinking about the DNA LE said they found in Torres' vehicle belonging to Sierra and it made me think of another tragic case.

When Samantha Runion was kidnapped/raped and murdered by AA they found her DNA inside his vehicle and it came from her tears.:(

So I was thinking that may be a possibility in Sierra's case when she realized she was trapped in the vehicle with a brute she knew had grave intentions of harming her.

IMO

Well Gang looks like we are back to square one about the clothes if the clothes in the bag are the one she was wearing according to this
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ierra-lamar-case-was-watched-constantly-weeks
Within two days of her disappearance, detectives found Sierra's cellphone tossed into a field near her home, then in a field two miles away, her bag. Authorities still either don't know or won't say whether they were clothes she was wearing at the time of the kidnapping or spare clothes she kept in her bag.

Every time I see his sister say "Theres no motive" ----> :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member