Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see her face. Almost like the pic of her w her horse riding helmet on. Jmo.

This was taken at the Cemetery on Monday, and someone I trust was kind enough to share it with me.

226208_404530392929076_248969099_n.jpg

Look in the center of the photo you can make out an angelic looking face. It's actually quite beautiful!

I see her face. Almost like the pic of her w her horse riding helmet on. Jmo.
A little like the dwt photo, but this time we're looking at the foliage and light and looking for something related solely to Mickey. We may each see something different, but we all see beauty.

Well put, Steve.

I fear finding out what happened between the Circle K and Mickey's temporary resting place. What I fear knowing, she actually endured.

Every detail we learn seems more awful than the last.

She still has a story to tell and I think she fought for the chance to tell it.

We'll all be listening. She's become our Sweet Girl, too, in a way.

Her journey's almost over.

Almost over.
As usual, Jury, exquisite prose.

A little like the dwt photo, but this time we're looking at the foliage and light and looking for something related solely to Mickey. We may each see something different, but we all see beauty.

I see a M at the bottom left of the photo and a m near the top left. Still looking..

Look in the center of the photo you can make out an angelic looking face. It's actually quite beautiful!

It looks as though there's a halo around the head. My husband thought it was the face of Jesus with the crown of thorns, but now I'm seeing an angel with a halo. The eyes are very distinct.

I see what looks like the front end of a bike in the lower left. The front wheel is white ind the handle bars are white.

If you are having trouble seeing it, I will try again to put a circle around the beautiful face in the photo.

Ok now I am seeing whoa! too much!

Thx for the help~

RIP sweet Mickey!

It looks as though there's a halo around the head. My husband thought it was the face of Jesus with the crown of thorns, but now I'm seeing an angel with a halo. The eyes are very distinct.

A member in my household also said face of Jesus. I need a good night's sleep then I'll look again in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998