All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone was looking for someone to place cell calls into Excel. If the calls are in .txt format I can have this for you in minutes. If it's in .pdf, it may take me awhile longer. I'm in IT and I need to process this kind of data daily. What's one more conversion?
Does anyone know of a place that we can post these Excel files so that anyone who wants a copy it's there?

I currently have 6/16 through 6/18 in Excel. I'm using an OCR converter tool free trial from http://www.investintech.com/prod_downloadsa2e_pro.htm

If you know of a better way please advise. The OCR engine isn't very precise and the data needs a lot of clean up. Of course the PDF copies aren't clean so I can't fault the OCR engine.

One interesting bit of information that I learned while following the SP trial, is that those who kill often have a strong urge to repeatedly go back to where they have hidden the body. SP did this several times while searches were ongoing in the Bay. So...For those of you looking at all the ping detail, don't automatically assume that pings from later dates don't mean anthing. If she repeatedly goes back to any particular location that isn't obviously a friend's house (AL's, the A's, etc...) it could very well be important!

Just my two cents.

I know someone was looking for someone to place cell calls into Excel. If the calls are in .txt format I can have this for you in minutes. If it's in .pdf, it may take me awhile longer. I'm in IT and I need to process this kind of data daily. What's one more conversion?
Does anyone know of a place that we can post these Excel files so that anyone who wants a copy it's there?
How bout the Jury room where all the other links to the documents are? could you put this excel spreadsheet there and if you do then would we be able to link to it and add to?

I currently have 6/16 through 6/18 in Excel. I'm using an OCR converter tool free trial from http://www.investintech.com/prod_downloadsa2e_pro.htm

If you know of a better way please advise. The OCR engine isn't very precise and the data needs a lot of clean up. Of course the PDF copies aren't clean so I can't fault the OCR engine.
Texas Lil, I would love it if you could email me the excel file and I could work on other dates to add to it. I'll pm you now with my email address.

There is a cellphone tower at the end of Chelsea Harbour Drive. Ironically it is in the same towyard that the Pontiac was towed to.

There is a large body of water there. Just off of Vista Park BLVD.. sorry I thought the name of it was Chelsea Harbour.

Has that area been searched?

Very clever thinking. Do you think she thought this out that much?!? Also, where are you finding the airport "pings" in the phone logs? I've been jumping back and forth between the 16th/17th and the 26th/27th so I may not have crossed the airport "ping" part yet.

If this was something she planned, she was not smart. If she was planning to the extent they think Casey premeditated this, she surely would have known where she was going to put the body and definitely would not have transported it around for days in her vehicle. I think she is smart enough that if this was premeditated, that she would have had a better plan to dispose of the body and a better plan than Zanny did it.

Either this was an accident and she fabricated all these things about zanny or their is a "zanny" of some sorts and a "script" and something else going on.

Did she murder Caylee? Maybe but I think not.

If this was something she planned, she was not smart. If she was planning to the extent they think Casey premeditated this, she surely would have known where she was going to put the body and definitely would not have transported it around for days in her vehicle. I think she is smart enough that if this was premeditated, that she would have had a better plan to dispose of the body and a better plan than Zanny did it.

Either this was an accident and she fabricated all these things about zanny or their is a "zanny" of some sorts and a "script" and something else going on.

Did she murder Caylee? Maybe but I think not.

If it wasn't premeditated than how do we explain her searching missing children sites as early as March? How do we explain her googling ZG's name 3 days BEFORE Caylee disappeared?

This was so premeditated and I do believe that she drove around with her in her trunk at some point in time. She panicked but not because of an accident. She needed to hide Caylee better than she did the first time. The fact that the dogs hit in the backyard and also the trunk of the car tell us that she was moved.

For how long Caylee was in that trunk; I have no idea, but she transported her and moved her with the vehicle.
imho.

If it wasn't premeditated than how do we explain her searching missing children sites as early as March? How do we explain her googling ZG's name 3 days BEFORE Caylee disappeared?

This was so premeditated and I do believe that she drove around with her in her trunk at some point in time. She panicked but not because of an accident. She needed to hide Caylee better than she did the first time. The fact that the dogs hit in the backyard and also the trunk of the car tell us that she was moved.

For how long Caylee was in that trunk; I have no idea, but she transported her and moved her with the vehicle.
imho.

I agree. Also "premeditated" doesn't have to mean that she had pre-planned every detail of the crime including the disposal of the body. It simply means that her actions demonstrate that she had the intent to murder prior to carrying it out.

Data Gather-ers (that sounds odd)

I'm going through the verification process now so that we can have a place to store these documents. Since we are working on them as a team we should all have access to them. I'll post the link when available. For those that are trying to convert .pdf files to something else. I have an Acrobat tool that does this in seconds. Once the data is in .txt or word format, you can manipulate it for your needs.
We will have one heck of a map when we're done here!

Data Gather-ers (that sounds odd)

I'm going through the verification process now so that we can have a place to store these documents. Since we are working on them as a team we should all have access to them. I'll post the link when available. For those that are trying to convert .pdf files to something else. I have an Acrobat tool that does this in seconds. Once the data is in .txt or word format, you can manipulate it for your needs.
We will have one heck of a map when we're done here!
Hallelula, or however you spell that!

What days need to be looked at that the groug has not looked at.

or Can you post the days that have been and edit it as we go along.

What days need to be looked at that the groug has not looked at.

or Can you post the days that have been and edit it as we go along.

I'm not sure who is working on what pieces. I've converted 6/15 through 6/19 into Excel and sent that to 1st time Blogger. She is in the process of adding names that match the phone numbers.

I've just started converting 6/19 forward also to Excel. A few others on the list have mentioned Excel files but we need an update from all so we aren't repeating what someone else has done.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the hard work that is going into doing this! Cant wait to see the map.....:woohoo: wish I could contribute some way....my brain is tiny.....:waitasec:

I'm not sure who is working on what pieces. I've converted 6/15 through 6/19 into Excel and sent that to 1st time Blogger. She is in the process of adding names that match the phone numbers.

I've just started converting 6/19 forward also to Excel. A few others on the list have mentioned Excel files but we need an update from all so we aren't repeating what someone else has done.
OK, I'm starting to fill in the names on the 17th (cause I'm afraid someone else is already on the 16th), so if someone can start on the 19th and then on from there. I've already filled in alot by hand from what I printed out so it should be pretty quick.

OK, I'm starting to fill in the names on the 17th (cause I'm afraid someone else is already on the 16th), so if someone can start on the 19th and then on from there. I've already filled in alot by hand from what I printed out so it should be pretty quick.

I'll do June 19th as soon as I receive the spreadsheet.

Casey was out of gas on 20th and 27th. Jesse said that he was with Casey on the 27th right. Am I remembering that right. Somebody out there do you know where that reference is? That is the day she left the car at Amscot and the morning Tony picked her up but I also remember somewhere seeing that Jesse was with her the night of the 27th. Help me out here. Please.
Here are my notes from a calendar I'm keeping, bare bones but my reference from interviews: cindy says jesse said kc invited jesse to fusion/then jesse called and said it was the 24th. kc says stay away from jesse, mom. kc invites jg to fusion, where's caylee?, she's with the nanny at the beach. jg has heard the name zanny for 6 mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd