2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the defense is going to drag this out with countless delays to the very end.:banghead:

JB: I'm not interested in pre-trying my case for the benefit of the prosecution. (paraphrase)

Say what? Baez's arrogance is blinding...

His whole defense has benefited the prosecution.

His arrogance...ah so many words.

JP laying down the rules to JB re if he brings up a certain subject to the witness his testimony will likely be stricken

JB getting a bit shirty

At break, saw #JeffAshton walking to lunch with #lindadraneburdick and her mom. #judgeperry walking in the other direction to lunch alone.

by stevehelling via twitter at 12:37 PM

i don't think the internet is relied upon by scientific experts
jmo

No offense to chemists, but I am getting tired of them....

Expert Data from Wikipedia....:floorlaugh:

Back from recess without jury. Ashton wants to proffer witness, Baez arguing not necessary
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:37 PM

A proffer is basically court w/ no jury. They ask q's to make sure it's okay for jury to hear.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:37 PM

HHJB basically saying that if the scientist has run his tests then he can testify but he can't cite the internet as source of his test results. (otherwords: just cause the net says velvetta is choloroform doesn't mean it is)

Uh, isn't JB practically saying what JP warned against is exactly what JB wanted the guy to testify to?

I would like JB to use that snippy tone in front of the jury.

I read the internet, therefore I'm an expert. :floorlaugh:

HHJP is giving JB the equivalent of a warning with a cherry on top.

JB showing every indication of operating under his own personal, non-tested rules.

HHJP brings up an excellent point. As an analytical chemist he can have an opinion based on his experience NOT based on an internet search.

:lol:

CJBP saying if he read from the internet, we don't need an expert. Anyone can do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member