MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Back on track here, peeps. We will call the pajama/shorts debate a draw.

I clicked on "Live Streaming" on the Fox4KC website, but all I'm seeing is a still image of the sky, lol.

Anyone else having issues?

YES! I'm having multiple issues today....in addition to seeing the sky....

I don't think pings are that specific. They give a general area, not a specific place. I think the area is like 1-5 square miles depending on how many towers the phone is hitting on.

I remember reading it here at WS that they can be pretty precise. I think it was around 50 feet.

Well, I can safely say its a good thing the whole world isn't depending on Fox 4.....

I just had a thought. Perhaps the father tried to call the mother during the night and there was no answer. Hence, the odd story that the abductor stole the phones while he stole the baby.

MOO just trying to fit in the pegs.

Did it just go off-air? I saw some folks mingling around, then poof.

Yup. It was broadcasting live, I saw the parents enter, the mom looked like she was holding a folded poster or some large paper, and they were led with a group of camera-folk to a room on the left side of the screen.

as I said before one could be moms broken on the 2nd dads that he left for her because of numbers she might need and the third is the new one

For you veteran WSers...please watch the following report...

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...rch-for-missing-baby-20111006,0,2371703.story

At 00:48 seconds, the reporter is talking and there is only video of the mother and father being interviewed. Watch how rapidly the mother's eyes are shifting. She seems extremely nervous and/or agitated. It just looked odd to me and I wanted your opinions.

***Silently lurking and praying for the safe return of baby Lisa***

It can't be too early for a glass of wine.

I can't get any feed to work. Help.

bbm
Well, he knew the baby shouldn't be able to wander out in the night, but the boys could have...

We also never know why people do stuff. I mean, I lock my doors at night in a certain order, always brush my teeth before washing my face, etc. etc.

I hope to goodness nothing like this ever happens to me, partly because if someone analyzed the crazy stuff I do everyday, I'd probably look guilty of somethin:crazy:g.

i am not sure if the timing was they were pulling up because of their 911 call or if not, they may have been already in the area because of the dumpster fire at the town houses (they are just around the corner from them).

I think the 911 call was made first then mom and boys were waiting outside for responding officers.

I was only responding to the first part of your post, which I bolded. :) It said or implied that every call is answered by either a person or voice mail and I thought that maybe you were making an invalid assumption. :)

I was allowing for the possibility that the call did not get answered.

With AT&T Go Phones, at least, you have to take affirmative steps to activate voice mail or the phone will just ring and not be answered.

I'm pretty sure such a call counts as minutes used for the caller, though, while it is ringing... so perhaps that number would show up in the records somewhere, even if it never connects.

I don't have a dead horse icon but really, the pajama vs. shorts thing is filling pages here, to no avail...
JMO

I agree. I posted a response to a very poignant post on the topic shortly before that thread was closed. Here's what I said then, and what I'd say again:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7195663#post7195663"]MO MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3 - Page 35 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I was out of the house most of the day and have finally managed to wend my way through this thread. Your thoughtful post hasn't escaped me, and I appreciate your candid comments. I was similarly dismayed by some of the judgmental posts about the disappearance (murder) of little Mariha Smith in Detroit.

I grew up in the Motor City in the '50s-60s and will always consider myself a "Motown Girl". That Mariha and her cousins slept on the dining room floor, that Mariha wore a tee-shirt and panties instead of pajamas, or that Mariha had never been to a dentist seemed baffling to many posters, but I didn't find any of these "anomalies" to be troublesome because I understand the culture of the Detroit community. I'm still saddened that there has not been an arrest or charges filed in this case.

I have no reason to suspect that Lisa's parents are in any way responsible for her disappearance, and what the child wore to bed is the least of my concerns. I hope and pray that the beautiful little girl is located soon and returned to her family.

Here is a new topic...wonder why they had three cell phones...

There is an explanation for that on the last thread. Seems she was downloading contacts into a new phone so I would think maybe one was no longer active and for some reason they needed two. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998