MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something happened to Lisa while the dad was away at work, then he would need a pretty good reason for why he should help to cover up the death of his daughter. One possibility I can think is if Lisa's brother(s) accidentally dropped her, and the parents didn't want to lose all their children.

aunt says debbie didn't lawyer up.. police said they cannot talk to her anymore because she has a lawyer

fox live

I would find it very odd a random person would snatch a baby and then kill her and dump her at a landfill. I "get" the motive behind kidnapping an older kid and then murdering them, but an infant? Has that ever happened?

Jumping off your post. Found this interesting from the NCMEC website

Profile of a "Typical" Infant Abductor

This list was developed from an analysis of 256 cases occurring 1983-2008

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=3086

I wonder if LE has checked into the family's finances?

no.. they said they got a lead in California the family is hanging their hat on..

but LE said that all the leads they currently have are on the same level of importance

If something happened to Lisa while the dad was away at work, then he would need a pretty good reason for why he should help to cover up the death of his daughter. One possibility I can think is if Lisa's brother(s) accidentally dropped her, and the parents didn't want to lose all their children.

Yes...But, they wouldn't loose the 2 boys if it was a genuine accident... MOO

With AT&T Go Phones, at least, you have to take affirmative steps to activate voice mail or the phone will just ring and not be answered.

I'm pretty sure such a call counts as minutes used for the caller, though, while it is ringing... so perhaps that number would show up in the records somewhere, even if it never connects.
The first part...right, that was what I was referring to.

The second part, I dont think that the minutes would start ticking until the call was answered. But I don't know if unanswered calls get "logged". It may depend on the provider, and whether it's landline, cell, satellite, or VOIP.

For you veteran WSers...please watch the following report...

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...rch-for-missing-baby-20111006,0,2371703.story

At 00:48 seconds, the reporter is talking and there is only video of the mother and father being interviewed. Watch how rapidly the mother's eyes are shifting. She seems extremely nervous and/or agitated. It just looked odd to me and I wanted your opinions.

***Silently lurking and praying for the safe return of baby Lisa***

Also in some of the video's she looks up at him often, kinda like 'thats right isn't it?" My questions are-

Is she looking for reassurance that she's saying the right thing...or

Is she afraid of him and watching to see his reaction...or

Is she wondering if he still believes her???

He seems to be quite controlled to me. Has anyone else noted a flat affect just something hinky. I cannot get out of my mind Jessica Lunsford's father and other fathers of missing children.

It's a terrible sign when an old lady like me gets up at 1:30 am to check the news on WS

I agree with you....even if you are a Duke fan! I find myself doing the same thing in the middle of the night!

no.. they said they got a lead in California the family is hanging their hat on..

but LE said that all the leads they currently have are on the same level of importance

Thank u ! I missed part of it.

Interesting. I'd just be curious as to how many have active service. I used to work for a phone company and have at least 5 right now. Only 1 is activated. I need to get rid of em, but recycling is an issue. I can't just throw em in the trash.

Mel

Check with the police department and your local women's shelter. Many times they will take them for victims of domestic violence so they at least have a way to call 911 if needed. A cell phone will call 911 whether it has actual service or not.

This is what I don't get -- that would be considered an accident. Not a reason to remove all the children from the home. Unless it was neglect would DFS take all the kids from the home.

No?

Mel

Yeah...I think the phones are a dead horse at least asking WHY they had 3 of them. As I said, my husband and I had 5 once. If I counted all of the upgrades we have had, I probably have about 9 right now.

I have at least a dozen.

Mom's acting skills are diminishing rapidly in my opinion.

As they sit there, it's like someone paused dad and fast-forwarded mom.

And yes, those eyes are moving much more now.

The father has a very flat affect. No emotion. I keep thinking he is in shock. Does he know something we don't know?

Also in some of the video's she looks up at him often, kinda like 'thats right isn't it?" My questions are-

Is she looking for reassurance that she's saying the right thing...or

Is she afraid of him and watching to see his reaction...or

Is she wondering if he still believes her???

He seems to be quite controlled to me. Has anyone else noted a flat affect just something hinky. I cannot get out of my mind Jessica Lunsford's father and other fathers of missing children.

VERY controlled IMHO

I noticed that too but wasn't exactly sure how to express what I was thinking. I like where your reasoning is going with her shifting her eyes back and forth.

The father has a very flat affect. No emotion. I keep thinking he is in shock. Does he know something we don't know?

He's probably heavily medicated. I've seen this affect before in parents of missing or murdered children. If it was me, I wouldn't be able to get up off the floor, much less appear on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member