Penn State athletic director plus ex-Paterno assistant charged in child rape case #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandusky's attorney gave an interview to a CNN reporter. It's on right now (Anderson Cooper - AC360). He describes Sandusky as a "big grown up kid." Also says they have "answers" for each allegation.

Oh, the old Michael Jackson defense theory.

Part of the conversation between MMcQ and Peter Alexander (another poster had tweets):

http://tracking.si.com/2011/11/15/m...-“truth-is-not-out-there-fully”/?xid=si_ncaaf

"Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary said in an email to former teammates that the “truth is not out there fully” regarding his involvement in the grand jury indictment of former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, according to Peter Alexander of NBC News.

“I did the right thing…you guys know me…the truth is not out there fully…I didn’t just turn and run…I made sure it stopped…I had to make quick tough decisions,” McQueary said in the email, according to a series of tweets from Alexander."

Really? Then why is Victim 2 unidentified? Why was JS not arrested right there (I mean first hand witness to rape). Lies, lies, lies.

Sandusky's attorney gave an interview to a CNN reporter. It's on right now (Anderson Cooper - AC360). He describes Sandusky as a "big grown up kid." Also says they have "answers" for each allegation.

Here's a related (brief) article:

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Former Penn State defensive co-ordinator Jerry Sandusky is telling NBC that he is innocent of child sex abuse charges that shocked the sports world and resulted in the firing of coach Joe Paterno.
In a telephone interview with Bob Costas for NBC News' "Rock Center," airing Monday night, Sandusky also denies accusations that he is a pedophile.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/sandusky-says-hes-innocent-child-sex-abuse-charges-011421105.html

Blech.

s

mr unusual person will be on NBC the rock at 10 pm. Exclusive interview denying allegations. I must make sure I don't eat anything before hand. Also that there is nothing breakable near by as I watch

Part of the conversation between MMcQ and Peter Alexander (another poster had tweets):

http://tracking.si.com/2011/11/15/m...-“truth-is-not-out-there-fully”/?xid=si_ncaaf

"Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary said in an email to former teammates that the “truth is not out there fully” regarding his involvement in the grand jury indictment of former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, according to Peter Alexander of NBC News.

“I did the right thing…you guys know me…the truth is not out there fully…I didn’t just turn and run…I made sure it stopped…I had to make quick tough decisions,” McQueary said in the email, according to a series of tweets from Alexander."

Really? Then why is Victim 2 unidentified? Why was JS not arrested right there (I mean first hand witness to rape). Lies, lies, lies.

Really is right. He made it stop but made NO EFFORT to get help for the sodomy victim???? Sick that this creep thinks he did the right thing.

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
RT @darrenrovell: Sandusky to Costas tonight on @RockCenterNBC: "I have horsed around, showered, touched, but no sexual intent."

Another words, he didn't mean to do it... he didn't intend for anything sexual to happen... it just happened. Accidentally! <<rolls eyes>>

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
RT @darrenrovell: Sandusky to Costas tonight on @RockCenterNBC: "I have horsed around, showered, touched, but no sexual intent."

Another words, he didn't mean to do it... he didn't intend for anything sexual to happen... it just happened. Accidentally!

Dottie from Second Mile was right all along. Just a little mistake. We all make them.

Really is right. He made it stop but made NO EFFORT to get help for the sodomy victim???? Sick that this creep thinks he did the right thing.

You're so right - I hadn't even given this any thought, but you're spot on. He DOES think he did the right thing. I assumed he was just BSing, but now I'm inclined to think he believes it. And, I think he has to believe it, because if he didn't how could he wake every day and look at his child? How could he look himself in the mirror.

Sandusky Made Nearly $500K At The Second Mile After Admitting He Showered With A Boy, According To Tax Records
Nov 11, 2011

There's some very intriguing information in the referenced link (Sandusky's SM retirement letter is there too).

There is a Second Mile Salary Graph which illustrates clearly how Raykovitz (
a licensed psychologist and certified school psychologist) and Genovese (M.Ed. in Counselor Education) were receiving pay raises every year from 1999-2010.

When I first read the article the other day, I didn't realize that 2nd in charge at SM,
Katherine Genovese, is Raykovitz's wife. Between the two of them they earned over a quarter million dollars (230,000+) from SM in 2010 alone. despite the fact that according to this article:
The State College-based child development agency already was dealing with a $228,000 operating deficit and a nearly 50 percent drop in fundraising last year.

The Second Mile received $1.2 million in gifts, grants and contributions in fiscal 2010, a decrease of more than $1 million from the $2.3 million it raised the previous year, according to the nonprofit's federal informational tax returns. The $1.2 million is the lowest amount that it raised since fiscal 2002
Sandusky himself made just shy of half a million from SM over an 8 year period (2001-09).

Also, I'm wondering what the point of Raykovitz resigning from SM if his wife is staying on there, surely she knows just as much about Sandusky and the allegations as Raykovitz does. I'm certainly curious now as to how frequently they were receiving salary increases (and how much) prior to 1999 :confused:.

"No, I would not go. And no, I would not want my child to go ... The black eye of this alleged cover up certainly would play a major part in my decision or that of my child.''

-- LaVar Arrington, one of the most celebrated Penn State football players in recent history, writing on his blog -- "Hard Hits,'' on washingtonpost.com -- about whether he would choose to attend Penn State if he had to make that choice today, and whether he would want his child to attend the school.
as quoted in Peter King's morning column at Sports Illustrated, here: http://bit.ly/w18j6Z

From nytimes.com
More Accusations Surface in Penn State Abuse Case

Close to 10 additional suspected victims have come forward to the authorities since the arrest of the former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky on Nov. 5 on 40 counts of sexually abusing young boys, according to people close to the investigation. The police are working to confirm the new allegations.

The news of additional accusations came on a day when Sandusky made his first extended public comments since his arrest, and the resignation of the chief executive of the Second Mile foundation...

Pandora's box has been opened in State College. Now watch as all the suffering and sorrows come flooding out. The only difference is there was a little hope in the bottom of Pandora's box. I'm afraid we've only begun to scratch the surface of Jerry's victims. In the end my only hope is that ANYONE (including "lord" Paterno) involved in this cover up will be facing jail time. And that Sandusky will never again see the light outside of prison walls. And that ALL the victims will get the help they need to try to mend their hearts. This case makes me so sick.

Sandusky lawyer impregnated teenage girl: report (NY Post)

The lawyer for accused pedophile and former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky reportedly impregnated a teenage girl [whom he later married, according to The Daily's report] more than a decade ago.

Joe Amendola, 63, was the attorney for Mary Iavasile&#8217;s emancipation petition from Sept. 3, 1996, which was filed just weeks before her 17th birthday, according to Centre County Courthouse documents obtained by iPad newspaper The Daily.
---
&#8220;She met him through the school district; she was interested in the law,&#8221; the mother said.
---
more at link above

I don't think there will be an "appropriate" time to post a link to a website I just created about this scandal, so I'll go ahead and post it now. Mods, feel free to delete if inappropriate (maybe I should put it in my sig?)...my feelings will not be hurt.

I just started this page today so it is very much a work in progress. I would appreciate and welcome any feedback, suggestions, or constructive criticism in the form of pm's, so please check it out and give me your thoughts. Thanks guys!!!

http://www.squidoo.com/the-jerry-sandusky-child-sex-abuse-scandal-involving-penn-state-university

I allowed myself to be mischievous, but I didn't let it get to the point that someone would be intentionally hurt, he wrote. I swore I would tell the truth if I was ever caught doing something wrong.

'Jer's law from the 'Touched' autobiography......

Disturbing in light of what's happened.

I don't think there will be an "appropriate" time to post a link to a website I just created about this scandal, so I'll go ahead and post it now. Mods, feel free to delete if inappropriate (maybe I should put it in my sig?)...my feelings will not be hurt.

I just started this page today so it is very much a work in progress. I would appreciate and welcome any feedback, suggestions, or constructive criticism in the form of pm's, so please check it out and give me your thoughts. Thanks guys!!!

http://www.squidoo.com/the-jerry-sandusky-child-sex-abuse-scandal-involving-penn-state-university

You're doing an excellent job there. I don't give compliments lightly. I bookmarked it.

You're doing an excellent job there. I don't give compliments lightly. I bookmarked it.

Thanks!!! :blushing: I really appreciate you checking it out and your kind words, but please don't hold back if you see something that could be improved. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member