Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

I'm so glad that they are concentrating so heavily on Blanchard Park. I think Casey came up with the story about meeting "ZFG and her sister" there so if Caylee's remains are found there it will be easier to try and pin it on them.

I have felt from the time that KC changed her story that she dropped off Caylee with ZG at Blanchard Park, that this would be the most obvious place that she buried her. this being her alibi and all. So, yes, I have goose bumps also.

ITA. Why else stray from the lies that were already working so well for her (sarcasm inserted here)...:snake:

I'm so glad that they are concentrating so heavily on Blanchard Park. I think Casey came up with the story about meeting "ZFG and her sister" there so if Caylee's remains are found there it will be easier to try and pin it on them.

"Blanchard Park" scares me. It's the last area I wanted to hear that they would search. Many sleuthers convinced me, and, monkeys, that my 'feeling' that the dead jogger (Nicole G.) was totally unrelated b/c of that Father's Day video..... Blanchard Park brings back some spooky feelings for me

"Blanchard Park" scares me. It's the last area I wanted to hear that they would search. Many sleuthers convinced me, and, monkeys, that my 'feeling' that the dead jogger (Nicole G.) was totally unrelated b/c of that Father's Day video..... Blanchard Park brings back some spooky feelings for me

correction: i meant .."about the dead jogger" not "that the dead jogger" (

I have to wonder whether she's smirking today, knowing that so many people are out there tracking her movement at swampy, buggy places she had no reason to have gone.

Given Casey's refusal to communicate all these months, it would be ironic justice for Caylee if her mother's downfall is triggered by the phone that was superglued to her hand.

underline, mine
Wow....I hadn't even thought about it that way but yes, how Ironic!

Or to steer everyone to the wrong place so they'd waste time while searching.

The thing that's disturbing me the most this weekend is the sickly smirk we know is on KC"s face every time it's a false alarm. (I know, she probably has no access to TV or the internet, but I still see her smirking face).

Please let them find Caylee.

ITA. I have been thinking the same thing. She's probably laughing to herself if they are not on the right track....if they are on the right track she's probably confident that she can blame this on ZG and her mystery sister....sometimes this case makes me feel like:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I have felt from the time that KC changed her story that she dropped off Caylee with ZG at Blanchard Park, that this would be the most obvious place that she buried her. this being her alibi and all. So, yes, I have goose bumps also.

I wasn't aware that KC changed her story. As far as I know, she has always maintained that she dropped off Caylee at the nanny's apartment.

I wasn't aware that KC changed her story. As far as I know, she has always maintained that she dropped off Caylee at the nanny's apartment.

Yeah, not much attention was given to it, but she at one point said something to the effect that she met up with ZG and her sister at Blanchard Park and that one of them held her, while the other took Caylee. If I remember correctly.

TY for the info Miracles! :blowkiss: I'm down with a stomach virus, but am using what energy I have to type and pray. I would love to know how the A's feel (esp KC) right now.

You're welcome PSleuther.

I hope you didn't catch it from me! :wink: moannnnnnnnnn.......

The thing that's disturbing me the most this weekend is the sickly smirk we know is on KC"s face every time it's a false alarm. (I know, she probably has no access to TV or the internet, but I still see her smirking face).

Please let them find Caylee.

Remember her phone comment to CA from jail in July, something like "Nice cameo, Mom." Some TV access is available in the jail.

Regarding Blanchard Park, I've had 180 degree different views. One that she set the "kidnapping" there to explain why the body might be found there. The other that she would not give away the location of the body because she does NOT want it found. There are a lot more self-serving reasons that would support her keeping the location a secret: forensic evidence, proof Caylee is not just missing, less likelihood of conviction/death sentence.

BES, you keep coming here and throwing out little things like, "Never say never *wink*." Or thing like we will soon see that Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent. You need to provide proof for the things you are saying, otherwise, it means nothing. I want nothing more than for that sweet baby girl to be alive, but there is PROOF that she is dead. I'm sure you are probably planted here by the defense, but it's not going to work. Casey is a monster, and she is going down!!!!

**Everyone else, sorry for the rant.**

Sometimes, people need to hold onto hope to continue to go on the quest that has been this roller coaster. Yes, liklihood points to like .00000001% chance but let people hold onto hope if that is going to help them get out there and search for Caylee- alive or dead.

BES, you keep coming here and throwing out little things like, "Never say never *wink*." Or thing like we will soon see that Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent. You need to provide proof for the things you are saying, otherwise, it means nothing. I want nothing more than for that sweet baby girl to be alive, but there is PROOF that she is dead. I'm sure you are probably planted here by the defense, but it's not going to work. Casey is a monster, and she is going down!!!!

**Everyone else, sorry for the rant.**

I totally agree with you, absolutely NO apology necessary.

The blogger said bag or towel and bones....

It could be animal like he said but I am hoping too that this could be closure.

The one thing that makes me hopeful about this suspicious bag is that most people who would bury a pet that's died, would actually dig a hole and bury the bag containing the pet, not put the pet in a bag and then throw the bag into water.

Blanchard Park and June 9th are two things that I keep circling around and around with. It's all too coincidential. I personally think that there is a very slim to none chance they will find her at Blanchard. Reason being is June 9th is when Nicole G (the UCF jogger) was abducted and murdered at the park. The place was SWARMING with cops and for more then just a day or two.

JMHO

Dang it! I am so disappointed that they over-estimated number of searchers that would arrive for this weekend. I wanted to drive down and assist, but when I heard they expected 8,000 searchers, I figured they already had enough people and one more old person was not necessary, so I put my Motor Home in the shop. Now, I could kick myself.

I though LP and TM said they would bew focousing their efforts on the sophisticated 3D map of the cell phone pings!!!!

Does that mean she was pinging at blanchard park???

Is BP "close"?

I NEVER heard 8,000. I heard they expected around 4-5,000. Looks like they got 1/4th of that. That's a serious hampering to the search than expected. What a shame. Such a perfect day also. Very dissapointing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back