Tomorrow on the "Today Show"

I missed it too, oh well spit happens....:crazy:
Sounds like I didn't miss much thou....

Pharlap and Mygirlsadie, watch the video that Sunny posted the link for. It will let you catch up on this interview. :)

Pharlap and Mygirlsadie, watch the video that Sunny posted the link for. It will let you catch up on this interview. :)

Tks :blowkiss:
Wonder if ppl in Mexico will watch this.....

Thanks for the link, sunny! Heartbreaking for this loving woman to have her daughter and grandchild ripped from her life. That worthless Laurean needs to pay dearly!:behindbar (We need a DP smiley.)

Oh I hope so! And I hope it's on the Mexican morning/afternoon/nightly news everyday!! Maybe we should email their news sites?!

Tks :blowkiss:
Wonder if ppl in Mexico will watch this.....

Can anyone do a transcription of the video???

I'm still working on hubby for one for Valentine's Day! :):) No, not the transciption, the video part! LOL

From the interview of the mom, it sounds like maria was just plain homesick. After she was assaulted CL and his friends harassed her and this caused her to become more anxious and upset. Her family felt that Maria should have gotten out of CL's sphere of influence and been separated to another base. It had to drive CL crazy when he saw Maria getting bigger and bigger. The mom is heartbroken.

From the interview of the mom, it sounds like maria was just plain homesick. After she was assaulted CL and his friends harassed her and this caused her to become more anxious and upset. Her family felt that Maria should have gotten out of CL's sphere of influence and been separated to another base. It had to drive CL crazy when he saw Maria getting bigger and bigger. The mom is heartbroken.

The mom is going to be on NG tonight at least that's what NG's website says.

Well, to me I was disappointed in the interview. I found it to be uninformative to anyone who has been following the case.

Her Uncle, Steve Lautrerbach has been in the Media several times and only repeated what he has said in the past.

Do you think maybe there is reason for that? Like were they told not to say ANYTHING new to the media? I mean I really don't understand it either because I would think I would be raising all kinds of hell if it were my daughter and grandchild. I mean I just don't know what to think....:confused: To me Mary did seem very sad though and maybe a little confused?.

Well, to me I was disappointed in the interview. I found it to be uninformative to anyone who has been following the case.

Her Uncle, Steve Lautrerbach has been in the Media several times and only repeated what he has said in the past.

I bet it drove CL's wife even more crazy to see Maria getting bigger and bigger... :eek:

ok...glad to see i didn't miss much of anything.....i wish the two questions you mentioned had been asked....(if Maria was planning on giving the baby up for adoption, & why was she selling her car)
i would think that LE knows the answers; wish we could hear them!

Was Mary Lauterbach in the Armed Services at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back