2011.05.05 Verdict Watch (day 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooper parents don't even look like they were surprised. very weird. my parents would be sobbing.

Curious if HK is sitting in front of BC on purpose to shield our view.

:websleuther::grouphug:

Thank you all for your comments and insights. We might not all agree all the time, but I do respect you all.

A man was just convicted of 1st degree murder with no evidence. I'm just shocked. He was railroaded.

One thing that he can't appeal on is poor representation - HK and RT gave their all and really did an outstanding job.

I'm so happy the jurors saw past all the crap like "he was railroaded!!". Blah!!! I'm in Banff, Canada, and have been away from the case for a few days...just logged on at the perfect time to see the verdict!!!!

A man was just convicted of 1st degree murder with no evidence. I'm just shocked. He was railroaded.

Though its usually difficult to win an appeal & retrial, in this case I think he'll get one. Nothing to do with representation either...a lot to do with jurisprudence.

Sentenced to life without parole.

Judge just added/clarified no bond.

WOW...I am like many here..only watching, and watching Krista's face..Tears of relief and sense of justice for her and her family no doubt!!...

Kurtz looks stunned..and didnt see any reaction on Brad's face at all. Mrs. Cooper looks really unhappy ( an so she should)..Guess now its on to appellate attny's to uphold or over-turn...

TY Lord:seeya:

LWOP..

Wow, did the judge just get choked up? I think so............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88