NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it does. I notice how he blames Zahra as being moody for the reason she stays in her room all time.

Classic abuser behaviour, blame the victim. It sounds like they checked in on her like you'd check in on a pet in a cage! Talk about depersonalised, and I heard contempt in his voice when he said that he thought they took the leg with them.

'We checked in there.' Not 'well she was watching TV' or even 'well we took a plate in for her'.

!

All those details in that 911 call sound to me like there was some major rehearsal going on. You would think in that rehearsal AB would have feigned some kind of emotion. He sounds as if he is placing a pizza order or something.... He's fried.

i am transcribing and have made it thru the first two minutes, it will be up shortly, or if someone wants to hop in and do a later part of the call we won't be doing the same thing

I hope LE has her computer(s) and are checking her online activity (sites, times, etc). I have to wonder if there'd be a lot of time on those 'second life' games, and not a lot of real living (and taking care of family).

No connection to anything...just browsing through my brain, really.

I believe that is exactly what they were doing (busy being GOTH fairies... and I hope LE finds all that info from http://www.imvu.com/

I believe that she was physically, emotionally and mentally abused as well as medically neglected because of addiction they both had to their Virtual World... after all they met there.

MY gosh the 911 operator sounds more upset than he is!!:banghead:
He's already figured out from the "drama" a few hours ago that "they" took his daughter instead of his boss's daughter!!:snooty:
Stick a fork in that dog's dinner!!!:furious:

Never heard squat in the background from EB on that 911 call - one would think she would be heard wailing and generally going on but nothing.

He was setting the stage for not seeing her by saying she was" broody".

So, it went from stomach bug to broody.

Also, the comment "we only see her when she wants something" how off is this comment?

besides...from all accounts she was a happy little kid who was always smiling..doesnt go well with the "brooding teenager" bit, in my opinion. AND didnt AB say himself that she was always smiling and always thought of others first? I wish I had a link, but it was a tv interview early on. So now he contradicts himself by saying she is "brooding". Hmmm.....my hope that he is innocent just sank a little bit. MOO

Here's one of them.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25360091/index.html

They "Hey, how you doin'" was a separate part of the call that was made to the switchboard. This call is the second part, after he was connected to the police department.

Classic abuser behaviour, blame the victim. It sounds like they checked in on her like you'd check in on a pet in a cage! Talk about depersonalised, and I heard contempt in his voice when he said that he thought they took the leg with them.

'We checked in there.' Not 'well she was watching TV' or even 'well we took a plate in for her'.

!

If this call does not convince people that he is involved as well, I don't know what would. Did you notice his voice going up in places it shouldn't?

So, it went from stomach bug to broody.

Also, the comment "we only see her when she wants something" how off is this comment?

Well there goes my theory that he thought family had her. Although he did call them and they didn't so ? ?

Several things ... he still seems to "believe" the random letter was left by "someone". Didn't he see it when the fire was started? If he saw it wouldn't he know it was EB's writing? At what point did she admit that she wrote it ?

I was totally for AB being innocent .... but this 911 call has me sitting on the fence now. I still am not sure he knew exactly what was going on. I think he bought everything that ever came out of EB's mouth. I wouldn't doubt before hand she prompted him "make sure you tell them about the fire, and the ransom note!" so that's what he focused on ?

If you go to that 911 evaluation link and go statement by statement... there are like 8 statements with examples on there that are close to what AB was saying. Half would indicate he's innocent and half would indicate he's guilty going by their evaluation. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Forgot about the dog in the backyard in all of this. Why wouldn't that dog have been going crazy as some stranger was out there going through the "company vehicle", writing a ransom note, pouring gas through it and lighting a fire.

Wouldn't that guy at the donut shop have heard the dog barking too? Did he? If that dog only started to bark when the fire was lit, then obviously one or both of it's owner were in the yard setting the scene.

MOO

I believe that is exactly what they were doing (busy being GOTH fairies... and I hope LE finds all that info from http://www.imvu.com/

medically neglected because of addiction they both had to their Virtual World... after all they met there.

That statement just seems so...left field. Is there even proof they were still using that website? People meet in virtual worlds, online all the time. Not all of them are bad people. Also, the goth comments:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5689748#post5689748"]NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 10 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forgot about the dog in the backyard in all of this. Why wouldn't that dog have been going crazy as some stranger was out there going through the "company vehicle", writing a ransom note, pouring gas through it and lighting a fire.

Wouldn't that guy at the donut shop have heard the dog barking too? Did he? If that dog only started to bark when the fire was lit, then obviously one or both of it's owner were in the yard setting the scene.

MOO

Interesting the dog wakes him up for the fire but not for someone supposedly abducting his daughter. Also, if I understand him he's trying to say the fire was lit as a distraction so someone could keep them occupied while the abduction is taking place. None of his story adds up.

MOO

Excellent point! My weiner dogs raise he!! when they look out the window and see a leaf blow through the yard, or a stray cat comes sauntering by....the dog had to be barking at something other than a fire starting (if he was barking at all that is-he wouldnt bark at his owners probably), and he would have started barking as soon as someone came into the yard, in my opinion. Wouldnt they have woken up then?

Sooo he knew about the ransom note prior to the 911 call yet didn't have the presence of mind AB or EB to check on Zahra? I had wondered earlier if he'd known about the ransom note before the missing 911 call, now I know. Hmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304