General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so lost. Do you have a link for this information?

ETA: Okay, a little birdie told me they heard about this too. But still, I'd love to read the report myself so when someone can find a link, please post it here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious. :tyou:

Kimster, believe me, I wish I made all that up!

Today's Putnam County Sheriff Office Facebook page Story re: HaLeigh missing for three years; there is a post from the owner of Fatboy's Saloon offering his condolensce to CS and says he will see her the next time she works. I guess this puts rumors to rest. You may read the actual link @ http://www.facebook.com/putnam.sheriff

thanks for posting, that place is right close to Teresa's home on Rita Lane in Crescent City

I'm so lost. Do you have a link for this information?

ETA: Okay, a little birdie told me they heard about this too. But still, I'd love to read the report myself so when someone can find a link, please post it here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious. :tyou:

I guess I just don't understand. Why does it matter who's living with who or where they're working or not working 3 years AFTER Haleigh vanished? Don't get me wrong, there's a couple of them I'd like to know where they were living or working the NIGHT she disappeared, but not now.

Unless someone can show me something I'm missing, I don't see why this newest revelation should matter to me. I came to the conclusion long ago that these people are a different breed of cat from any I've ever run across before.

I have no shot at understanding why they do what they do, then or now.

I guess I just don't understand. Why does it matter who's living with who or where they're working or not working 3 years AFTER Haleigh vanished? Don't get me wrong, there's a couple of them I'd like to know where they were living or working the NIGHT she disappeared, but not now.

Unless someone can show me something I'm missing, I don't see why this newest revelation should matter to me. I came to the conclusion long ago that these people are a different breed of cat from any I've ever run across before.

It matters to me because I think Crystal is being manipulated and shes around people who said terrible things about her and supported others who did as well. If they know her baby is dead and they carry on this hoax, no matter what we have come to expect from them, this is a low blow. Imagine if it came out Teresa aided and assisted Ronald and Misty in ANY way. She could be in danger.

jmo

I agree, this is the General Theory thread and really where CS is living or what she does for a living has nothing to do with the night Haleigh went missing.

I fear for the safety of Crystal and her children. I was hoping she could make a life for them away from Putnam County and all that implies. That's the only reason I'm interested in where she's living. Now that I know, I can't help being even more concerned.

I agree, this is the General Theory thread and really where CS is living or what she does for a living has nothing to do with the night Haleigh went missing.

Well, except shes around people who were around her dead child the night she disappeared and they are covering for the perp, imo, also, can you imagine having those beautiful babies around the likes of some of that family? I think it has a lot to do with this story and it shows how far this family will go to pacify someone. jmo

Papa, for me, I guess it all boils down to an innocent child being deceased at the hand of her father and his family doing everything within their power to keep the truth from ever being revealed...IIRC for months they publicly defended and praised Misty. Crystal S for the most part was vilified by the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan, Ron C supporters (here at WS) and even Nancy Grace..
IMHO From day one their goal has been to deflect from the truth as to what really happened to Haleigh. Blame anyone and everyone just as long as Ron C is protected and the truth hidden.. As I see it the lies, the manipulative and deceitful tactics used and STILL being used by Ronald Cummings and his family is the epitome of what I view as being EVIL..

People of the Lie ~ M. Scott Pack

Any group will remain inevitably, potentially conscienceless and evil until such time as each and every individual holds himself or herself directly responsible for the behavior of the whole group... of which he or she is a part. As with any lie, the primary motive of a cover-up is fear. In a situation of prolonged discomfort we humans naturally, almost inevitably, tend to regress. Our psychological growth reverses itself; our maturity is forsaken. Can we not say that human beings are more likely to be evil in times of stress than in times of comfort? The truly good are those who in time of stress do not desert their integrity, their maturity, their sensitivity. Nobility might be defined as the capacity not to regress in response to degradation, not to become blunted in the face of pain, to tolerate the agonizing and remain intact.JMHO

A lot of people think RC's family is in on a coverup, so they see this as a manipulation...which could theoretically affect the case. But, since I don't think AS knows much of anything, all I see this as, is her putting a roof over somebody elses head. MOO

Papa, for me, I guess it all boils down to an innocent child being deceased at the hand of her father and his family doing everything within their power to keep the truth from ever being revealed...IIRC for months they publicly defended and praised Misty. Crystal S for the most part was vilified by the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan, Ron C supporters (here at WS) and even Nancy Grace..
IMHO From day one their goal has been to deflect from the truth as to what really happened to Haleigh. Blame anyone and everyone just as long as Ron C is protected and the truth hidden.. As I see it the lies, the manipulative and deceitful tactics used and STILL being used by Ronald Cummings and his family is the epitome of what I view as being EVIL..

Ditto. What Em said.

I fear for the safety of Crystal and her children. I was hoping she could make a life for them away from Putnam County and all that implies. That's the only reason I'm interested in where she's living. Now that I know, I can't help being even more concerned.

Not me, not any longer.. She is a woman gown. She will either grow from this experience or regress.. It's her journey.JMHO...

And I may also add, it has long been our concerns for the safety of little JR in our thoughts and prayers.
The thought of JR and baby "C" being placed in what may be, harm's way, bothers me. IMO, little HaLeigh was not protected from harm as she should have been. For those who believe the responsible person(s) are locked up at this time, well then I guess it is of no worry. I am not quite so sure ...

My only thought about Crystal's job, these 3 years down the road, is I'm happy she is working.

Eventually she may become independent of Marie, Chad, AS, TN and even Ron.
That could never happen while she continued to sit on the couch.

My only thought about Crystal's job, these 3 years down the road, is I'm happy she is working.

Eventually she may become independent of Marie, Chad, AS, TN and even Ron.
That could never happen while she continued to sit on the couch.

<snip>

I love Crystal and support her and if she had the luxury to sit on her behind, oh well, where do you think Ron is sitting right now? Compared to him, she is a saint, there really is no arguing that.

I think putting my child in a couple of bags and leaving them in a swamp is just as bad, let alone driving around with them in my trunk. KWIM? People do this in many child murder cases. Tommy and Misty were not her parents, and Ron could not be involved, if he thinks she died on his drugs or because he told Misty to give her something to get her to bed. He had a lot to lose, and he was using, and this changes a person. Many mothers that kill their children, put them in water to bury them. I know it sounds so cold, but it is a fact of life. It happens and we all here hate it, but it does happen. Haleigh will be found one day, There is a case here where a child went missing about 41 years ago. She may have fallen in a river. They found a childs jaw bone about her age just in 2003, and it was washed a shore very near where she went missing so long ago. It is being tested as I post to see if it is her. My point is, if God wants her found, no river will keep her bond. She will surface when it is time.

Sometimes I feel like no one is reading what I'm posting. I was trying to say I didn't feel Ron, Misty or Tommy were completely devoid of any human emotion, as I feel FCA is. Therefore, I can totally see what FCA did, but it's a little harder for me to see these three being so cold. I am also very aware of what people do, I'm not one of those who base what I'm thinking happened on my emotions. My remarks regarding Ron, Misty, and Tommy are me trying to judge what I think goes on in their heads, and also actually basing this on your theory we had discussed which was Haleigh ODed by accident. If I was buying into one of the theories that had Ron deliberately taking her life, then tying a cinder block to her body and tossing her in the river would be a very likely scenario. KWIM?

She should, but really, she cant believe Ron did this, shes in denial even though she knows hes abusive. She is not the smartest person on this earth, thats how Ron liked his girls, meek and docile, thats why Mistys arrogance and boldness probably drove him to the edge. Shes easy to manipulate and its happening to this day.

Crystal has said she is not free to divulge what LE told her, so maybe she's not in denial. Maybe she knows more than the rest of us do.

How would Ron be involved? Wasn't he proven to be at work that evening? And weren't there witnesses that HC was alive and well after he went to work?

Well, it depends on what you choose to believe.

LE said Ron was at work and they have video.

Or...LE is lying to protect the investigation.
LE is lying to protect Ron.
LE didn't really check out his work.
Ron could have slipped away from work, killed Haleigh, and then snuck back into work.
LE hasn't released to the public when Ron was at work, so it's possible they are referring to a time that doesn't preclude him from not being at work when something happened to Haleigh.

LE has no timetable of when something happened to Haleigh, so even if they can show Ron at work when Ron says he was at work, it's irrelevant, which leads to...

Haleigh was at school, or the records were falsified.
(There are witnesses who say Haleigh got off the bus that day, but because there are conflicting stories on who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, this is also not necessarily accepted as fact)
Haleigh could have been dying at this time from a closed head injury inflicted by Ron at an earlier time.
Ron could have given Haleigh drugs before he went to work.
Ron could have told someone to give Haleigh drugs after he went to work.
(This is just off the top of my head.)

Part two, witnesses who saw Haleigh after Ron went to work (if Ron was actually at work.)

A/C guy. Hasn't come forward to the public to identify himself and declare he saw Haleigh, so might not even exist. Might be covering for Ron for numerous reasons, including probably a relative of Ron. LE hasn't come out to public on what A/C guy said, if there even is an A/C guy, and even if they did, see above as to why this would also not be reliable.

Annette Sykes, ggma of Haleigh. Claims she saw Haleigh about 8pm, over there delivering childrens clean laundry. Might be covering for Ron. Might be covering for Misty.

Tommy Croslin and his children. Claims he was there and his children were playing with Ron's children. Tommy could be...covering for Ron, covering for Misty, covering for himself, on drugs and not know where he was.

LE sent out flyers at one point requesting information on Haleigh from 8pm on. See above for reasons this is also not to be considered reliable.

Hope this helps.

Can anyone remember Cobra and him saying that trying to interview these people were trying to talk to a bunch of rocks!!!! Can you imagine what LE has had to do here to get down to the truth!! I have a long memory about this case, and so many things pointed to so many people, including Ron. But I have looked at it and said to myself, why would this person need to act this way when the rest of us think this or that? I look at it like a movie playing out; first scene, second scene and so on. In the opening act, I really think the Cummings clan were tying to protect Ron from all the stuff he was into and from him going to jail for underage sex with Misty. I heard that LE was bombarded with out raged people that this was going on and the fact she was smoking. SMOKING, REALLY!! People wanted the cops to arrest her for smoking, ROTFLMAO. A child is missing, and Misty is clearly doing drugs and god knows what else and people are upset she is smoking. So much went on, if we would have put all the stuff together and all the interviews, searches and then the jail tapes, that in of itself would be a movie and I wonder what we would think then? I can't believe there isn't a movie yet of this. Anyway, thanks for not running me over with a bus for my stance on this, I am just looking at things through another perspective is all.

I remember when there were CS haters here and they were convinced that she took Haleigh and hid her. But now we have more to work with and that is why until I get that one peice of evidence that Ron was anywhere near that trailer or there is any evidence that she was beaten, or shot by him, I have to look at the rest of the players. Tommy comes out and puts himself at the trailer, Misty puts herself there and Tommy says he sees a lifeless Haleigh and he is at that dock. I can't remember who talked about the yellow rope, being found at Tommy's but they pulled one from the river IIRC. So that is my theory and until something more comes, I am working with that.

I remember CS from the beginning, too, and I remember what was on her facebook at the beginning. I never thought she had anything to do with this, but IMO that still doesn't change the fact she seems to have a lot of the same problems as some others, including coming up positive for drugs after Haleigh went missing, so I guess she wasn't scared straight either. I don't see this as any more acceptable for her as it is for any of the others, but I guess that's just me.

I still have not ruled out that Misty wasn't home, but out scoring drugs and when she got home, either Haleigh wasn't there, or she found her dead, or even raped. Now how are you going to deal with Ronald if you were supposed to be watching the kids, and you stepped out and somebody comes in on your watch and does this???? Well I would be scared to death of Ronald's wrath. If I was Misty I would call my brother Tommy and find out where he was, cause I would be looking at him first if I were Misty. Then I would think of a way to get out of this. I am not telling Ron the truth. Tommy if he is guilty or thinks Ron is going to pin this on him, is going to help Misty. So that is another theory, and a workable one. Tell Ron she is died of a overdose because he told her to give Haleigh something to get her to sleep and get rid of the body so no one will ever know that Haleigh was raped and murdered. If they find the body and one bit of evidence is found, we are dead. So Misty can't get the story right, Ron is acting guilty because he thinks he is responsible and the family jumps in because they think Misty helping Ronald out and .... well you get it. But at some point LE does those LDT and VST and Misty fails miserably.

I don't think Misty was out dealing drugs. IMO, so many people who are associates of Misty in one way or another and have drug problems have been arrested since this came out. IMO, if Misty was dealing drugs that night, she was bound to have dealt to at least one of these people, and IMO, one of these people giving that information to LE would be a get out of jail free card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member