Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it has her dna on it....it would show that it was used on her...but not the muder weapon......the duct tape could have been the murder weapon....since we donot know for sure what killed caylee....there will be no murder weapon......

not saying you and i or a jury cant put two and two together and figure it out.....it wont be proven....since there is no cause of death....uggg

Yeah, but if a needle containing traces of Chloroform is found next to the body of a 3 year old child & that needle also contains the childs DNA then it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that the needle contributed to the childs death.

Yes and I think if you go back a few pages you will see in an earlier post she was looking at the fbi documents. Dogmom2joe&willie. I think she is a chemist.

I like absolutes when it comes to professional qualifications, if they are to be cited as advisors. That's a lot like saying, "I *think* so & so is a lawyer."

But, maybe that's just me...

I find it amazing that for all the times Zany allegedly babysat Caylee that Cindy never once picked up the phone to talk to Caylee while she was with Zany.

And Why didn't Cindy have Zany's phone number & address?

What if there was some kind of emergency?

What if Casey was in an accident?

Cindy wouldn't even know how to contact the "Babysitter" to pick up her beloved granddaughter

but she knows what she looks like, lol.

I mean think about it. Casey duct tapes her then injects her then puts the siringe back in the plastic, then puts that in the gator bottle of cleaning solution, then puts the lid back on the gator bottle then puts the gator bottle in the disney bag then throws the bag? C'mon people, this did not happen. This is way too far fetched.

if it has her dna on it....it would show that it was used on her...but not the muder weapon......the duct tape could have been the murder weapon....since we donot know for sure what killed caylee....there will be no murder weapon......

not saying you and i or a jury cant put two and two together and figure it out.....it wont be proven....since there is no cause of death....uggg

all we will know for sure is that there was child abuse/neglect and the death/the way the body was disposed of...and the actions of her mother at the time of her being missing/found dead....to peice together as a puzzle and paint the picture of what happend to caylee

Also,

I'm sure the prosecution can produce plenty of expert witnesses that would show that injecting a 3 year old child with Chlorofom would probably be enough to kill her.

I believe I'm in shock...between trying to understand chemistry, bug evidence and why the testosterone is not working on George, I feel like I can no longer keep up. You can't make this stuff up...

Dogmom...thank goodness you're here...I felt like I was stuck in the "who's on first?" routine.

Thanks for the welcome! I feel bad for confusing the holy carp outta everybody! :doh: Did my best to explain a few posts back, so hope that helped out a little bit. I promise to never post a bunch of crazy chemistry mumbo-jumbo stuff and then run off on you guys like that again! :angel:
Ya'll can PM me with questions anytime, too.

I'm just getting started good on the reports....but there are 200 pages of them....are there any specific pages/bits of info that I need to look at first? TIA!

I mean think about it. Casey duct tapes her then injects her then puts the siringe back in the plastic, then puts that in the gator bottle of cleaning solution, then puts the lid back on the gator bottle then puts the gator bottle in the disney bag then throws the bag? C'mon people, this did not happen. This is way too far fetched.

i'm not quite sure she meant to kill caylee. i think that is what she was planning to use/or used to quiet caylee so she could go out. she gave her too much or she accidentally suffocated her. i think she carried the syringe in the bag in the gatorade bottle to make is look like a bottle of gatorade. she toted it and whatever in the disney bag. maybe the stuff in the bottle is what she gave to caylee.

Saliva has testosterone in it. In some cases, spit from males has been used to id them as a baby daddy.

I believe 100% that they syringe is the smoking gun and there's still more evidence to come. Fingerprints on the syringe, DNA on the needle, etc. is in the SA' s possession. I also agree with the sleuther who said LE already has the answer to the testosterone in the syringe. Forget LWOP. She will get the DP.

Yeah, but if a needle containing traces of Chloroform is found next to the body of a 3 year old child & that needle also contains the childs DNA then it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that the needle contributed to the childs death.

i agree :)....us, jury can put two and two together.....there is still no cause of death for fact....she could have vomited and chocked....number of things could have killed her....but we will never know for sure what or which facters were the one/ones......

I find it amazing that for all the times Zany allegedly babysat Caylee that Cindy never once picked up the phone to talk to Caylee while she was with Zany.

And Why didn't Cindy have Zany's phone number & address?

What if there was some kind of emergency?

What if Casey was in an accident?

Cindy wouldn't even know how to contact the "Babysitter" to pick up her beloved granddaughter

I remember an interview, but I cant remember which one. go figure.

Anyway, the reason this person couldn't meet Cindy was that she was Spanish and Cindy did not like Spanish people. Casey kept her away from Cindy for that reason. It may be the same for Zanny

I believe 100% that they syringe is the smoking gun and there's still more evidence to come. Fingerprints on the syringe, DNA on the needle, etc. is in the SA' s possession. I also agree with the sleuther who said LE already has the answer to the testosterone in the syringe. Forget LWOP. She will get the DP.

I agree...

LE has a Ton of evidence against Casey & I'm sure they can PROVE MURDER

They're seeking the Death Penalty for a reason

Casey did it & they can prove it.

You are correct - testosterone was the primary extraction. But, (you'll like this...) I *think* the chloroform was also a by-product, not part of the test. I'm still searching the solutions used and so far, of the three I have checked so far - none of them have chloroform in them as a control ingrediant. So this ball is still very much in play...

Stolen testosterone syringe with chloroform results.

So far, so good - still looking up formulas.

Added: this would take all of 35 seconds to figure out if we knew the AMOUNT of chloroform detected in the extraction.

I might be able to help....here is the post that I originally tried to explain...note at the bottom where they use a methanol:chloroform mixture to perform extractions (twice) on the testosterone metabolites....I think this may be what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by whisperOFwings
I am still looking (googled: chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water).
Found this website, it has ALL 4 ingredients.

Revivogen Scalp Therapy for hair loss
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss-articles/362.htm

Snipped from website (bolded by me)...

2.3 Testosterone

Testosterone: [4-14C] testosterone (Amersham B76, 54 mCi/mmole, 2.35 nmole/epidermis). [4-14C] testosterone stock-solution was dissolved in ethanol and diluted in sterile water (1% ethanol final).

2.5 Extractions and analysis

Transepidermal diffusion assessment: the amount of testosterone that passed through the epidermal tissues was measured by liquid scintillation counting (LKB 1211 Rackbeta counter) of a fraction of culture medium.

Metabolism analysis: the steroid molecules from culture media were extracted by 2 volumes of chloroform/methanol (98:2) and dried. The various molecular species (testosterone metabolites) were separated by thin layer chromatography (TLC) on silica plates (RE/Silice, Whatman) in a solvent system containing dichloromethane, ethylacetate and methanol (85:15:3). The plates were autoradiographed and testosterone metabolites were quantified using a phosphorImager and specific software (Packard instrument).

I'm wondering if the needle itself could possibly have Caylee's DNA on it...

Have you heard anything?
I am so praying for Casey's fingerprints and Caylee's DNA connecting this syringe to the murder. No, the first and only thing I've heard was on NG's show tonight and now I'm trying to catch up with what was online earlier today. :)

Thanks for the welcome! I feel bad for confusing the holy carp outta everybody! :doh: Did my best to explain a few posts back, so hope that helped out a little bit. I promise to never post a bunch of crazy chemistry mumbo-jumbo stuff and then run off on you guys like that again! :angel:
Ya'll can PM me with questions anytime, too.

I'm just getting started good on the reports....but there are 200 pages of them....are there any specific pages/bits of info that I need to look at first? TIA!

thank you so much!!!

are you able to look at the blood/semen reports?
and the bulk hair testing for drugs one?

:biggrin: you know .....in your spare time......:dance:

You are correct - testosterone was the primary extraction. But, (you'll like this...) I *think* the chloroform was also a by-product, not part of the test. I'm still searching the solutions used and so far, of the three I have checked so far - none of them have chloroform in them as a control ingrediant. So this ball is still very much in play...

Stolen testosterone syringe with chloroform results.

So far, so good - still looking up formulas.

Added: this would take all of 35 seconds to figure out if we knew the AMOUNT of chloroform detected in the extraction.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11571-11670.pdf
page 11641 gives the specific results on the chloroform for Q238.1 (liquid in)the Gatorade bottle

The other url pages 11911-11987 gives the synopsis report from Dr. Rickenbach.

Sorry for the confusion.

Will eaglemom's reference help?

I like absolutes when it comes to professional qualifications, if they are to be cited as advisors. That's a lot like saying, "I *think* so & so is a lawyer."

But, maybe that's just me...

Perhaps they weren't comfortable with citing my "qualifications" without asking me first, but I'm happy to verify that they were "thinking" correctly....I am a chemist (both by education and profession). :)

ETA: thought I'd clarify that I was only looking at the posts on this thread...the one we've been discussing about the hair loss product in particular...and have only recently started reading through the reports.

I am glad to see I am taken seriously now. I mean that was just kind of a smirk remark about zanny. On the other hand I have to say out of this whole bizzare story and all of its twist and goofy characters. To include the body in the trunk theory , I still think Casey's story makes the most sense.
But the body WAS in the trunk...the "bugs" proved that. There's a whole discussion on another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy