Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. This is Anna. Don't know much about astrology but I'm sitting here going crazy so if you have questions..I can try to answer.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting here....but I told my family what you guys are doing and things are crazy right now but they're interested in anything that can help find Haleigh.

Hi. This is Anna. Don't know much about astrology but I'm sitting here going crazy so if you have questions..I can try to answer.

Anna, you're awesome for getting that birth time and location! That will help so much!

Annie, thank you so much. These astrologers are absolutely great. They did wonderful in the Caylee case, and have been referenced by many websites, they are awesome!

Okay, I do not know what just happened but I was getting an error message saying that my post wasnt posting so please if someone can tell me how to delete all those duplicates I would appreciate it.

Any word on how Daniel Snod.'s court date went?

I sent an email to First Coast News asking about the D.Snod case on Monday. I haven't heard back from them. Now I know why..... the hearing is not until Monday.

Thanks for that info :)

Salem

Sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting here....but I told my family what you guys are doing and things are crazy right now but they're interested in anything that can help find Haleigh.

So glad you have joined us here. You don't have to know about astrology to join in, in fact, since you have personal knowledge, you may be able to steer us in the right direction.

Welcome.

I noticed the third Welcome Anna thread has been closed. :eek: Geez! I had just begun reading it!

OT

Anna- thank you for posting on the Asto's thread. They are dedicated to helping find Haleigh. They have been working tirelessly for weeks on their charts. Birth information will be a Great help. Don't worry about not knowing much about astrology, most of us don't, but we are learning from the best.

Annie stated that Haleigh was born 6:49-6:50 am in Gainsville Florida, so when Housemouse, Tube, Soulscape and Kaitland get back they will have it!

Okay, I do not know what just happened but I was getting an error message saying that my post wasnt posting so please if someone can tell me how to delete all those duplicates I would appreciate it.

You can delete duplicate posts by clicking the edit button and when the edit window pops up, you just click the delete button. It will then ask if you are sure you want to delete, and again click delete.

If the thread is closed, you won't be able to edit or delete any of your posts in that thread.

Wow, looking at Haleigh's natal chart and the sunrise chart that was done previously, I'm pleased to see how close they are, which means how close the work has been on this thread!

Super work, astros!

Thanks, Anna, for Haleigh's birth information. It will be extremely helpful to confirm what we've already seen in the charts.

Should we put together a summary post for Anna that has links to charts and pertinant discussion of those charts? To save her some time and stress?

At the beginning of this thread, FifthEssence was kind enough to post all the links to the charts from our previous thread. Follow this link to get to FifthEssence's post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3386799&postcount=1

Basically, we know we aren't being told the whole truth about the night Haleigh went missing. It's in the charts, and we have the proof in Misty's numerous conflicting statements. Plus there are other conflicting statements from various family members about events leading up to the abduction.

Anna's welcome thread #3 is open again and she's back over there. I'm heading back to finish reading earlier. Back later.....

Should we put together a summary post for Anna that has links to charts and pertinant discussion of those charts? To save her some time and stress?

I do not think it important, Khaki. She can read through all our posts when she has quiet time to absorb all our ponderings.

The most important question that I have is the source of the birth time. Mother's memories can be faulty, because of the stress of birth. My mom was off by almost 4 hours.

Caylee had a needlework stitched wall-hanging, and it had an odd minute time, which suggested to me that it was taken from the long-form birth certificate filled out by the attending medical folks. These are the most trusted times.

I am checking the chart for the time that Anna has posted, and hope it is accurate, give or take 10 minutes. Knowing Haleigh's Moon position, Ascendant, and Midheaven points are so vital, but these need to be accurate, or else we get bad information, and our charts won't work.

So, I will wait to post info until I get confirmation that the time Anna has posted comes from a long-form BC, or something like Caylee's wall hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho