FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the correction. :)

I was going by the expiration date which didn't match so I didn't think they were the same person but Certificate: DD 794028 is the same.

Her Notary STAMP shows: My Comm. Expires January 2, 2012

Florida Notary Web site shows: Expire Date: 06/02/12

My question about all this is, wouldn't DeeDee have to pay any court costs and attorney's fees if she was found guilty? And why would you pursue it as a civil matter before you tried to go the criminal route? Isn't $60K grand larceny?

Didn't LE say they wouldn't pursue it criminally though? And civil action was going to cost the victim money they didn't have to spend?

Thanks for the correction!

Pt St Joe has come up in addresses from the very start.

There are definitely some familiar names in those aliases.

Didn't LE say they wouldn't pursue it criminally though? And civil action was going to cost the victim money they didn't have to spend?

I may be mistaken, but I thought Mrs. Potwin only tried to go after DeeDee criminally AFTER she tried to go through civil court.

hello... i gave the addy
Patricia L Paulson
909 20th St
Port Saint Joe, FL 32456
(850) 227-1711

hence the l middle initial=patricia leigh paulson=krasniqi=shar's mother

I may be mistaken, but I thought Mrs. Potwin only tried to go after DeeDee criminally AFTER she tried to go through civil court.

You are probably correct. I'm thinking if it were me, I'd probably try to have the problem solved as quickly and easily as possible in civil court. Criminal proceedings have a way of slowing that down.

hello... i gave the addy
Patricia L Paulson
909 20th St
Port Saint Joe, FL 32456
(850) 227-1711

hence the l middle initial=patricia leigh paulson=krasniqi=shar's mother

Yep again!

You are an amazing sleuther wanttohelp!

all this is what potwin says and what potwin says others say.

Very true. I wonder what the detective that asked you all about this has found out. Is Potwin a victim or merely claiming to be one to CYA?

Patricia Paulson, 48

Address History

* 2 in Port Saint Joe, FL
* 1 in Port St Joe, FL
* 5 in Greenville, SC
* 1 in Greenacres, FL
* 3 in Lake Worth, FL

* Port Saint Joe, FL
* Port St Joe, FL
* Greenville, SC
* Greenacres, FL
* Lake Worth, FL
* Lantana, FL
* Kissimmee, FL
* Boynton Beach, FL

View More
Aliases

* Patricia Leigh Hunt
* Patricia Leigh Krasniqi
* Patricia Leigh Meli-wischman
* Patricia L Hunt
* Patricia L Krasniqi

Aliases

* Patricia Paulson
* Patricia Leigh Hunt
* Patricia Leigh Krasniqi
* Patricia Leigh Meli-wischman

* Patricia L Hunt
* Patricia L Krasniqi
* Patricia S Krasniqi

* Patricia L Meliwischman
* Patricia Meli
* Patricia Meli Wischman
* Patricia Meli-wischman
* Wischman Patricia Meli
* Wischman Patric Meli
* Wischman P Meli

* Paricia Hunt

docs to these names have been referenced in these threads. maiden name was spencer the rest were married names. i think hunt is also reference but not sure

5155740369_b.jpg

3831484476_b.jpg

docs to these names have been referenced in these threads. maiden name was spencer the rest were married names. i think hunt is also reference but not sure

Yes, I think so too. There's one more that ties in there too right? Was is geiger?

Now we should run them all through the process we did with the DM names... you know what I mean?

:wave:

just wanted to let you know, we're all so proud of you guys!!! :dance:

wanttohelp, my ol' friend, you're a wiz! :wink:

I enjoy watchin' your work! Go, go, go get 'em!! For Abraham!

BROUGHT OVER....

Miami Herald Archives Dated 6/24/84
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Mr. & Mrs. Jashar Krasniqi (Patricia Spencer), P.O. Box 5601, Lake Worth, a son, Ja Daniel.

The Palm Beach Post Archives Dated 1/10/1999
RUSSELL DANWOOD SPENCER - Patricia's father (paid site; trying to piece together archives)
Born in PA on February 4, 1936, passed away on December 29, 1998. He had lived in Port Saint Joe, FL for the past year moving there from Lantana, FL after retiring from Spencer Title Services, Inc. and the South Florida Water Management District. He resided in South FL for 38 years. He served in the U.S. Air Force, graduated from the University of Miami, was a member of the U of M Alumni, was a member of the Knights of Columbus and a member of the Port Saint Joe
He leaves to cherish his memory a loving, devoted wife, Darlene Spencer of Port Saint Joe, FL; daughter and son-in-law, Debbi and Robert Geiger of Chipley, daughter, Patricia Spencer,daughter and son-in-law, Pamela and Garry

Danielle I Krasniqi (Shar's sister)
Licensed Massage Therapist Issued: 3/11/08
4035 Valencia Court
Panama City, FL 32405 - this is home of Debbie & Robert Geiger - sister of Patricia (Shar's mother)

Deborah Ann Spencer-Geiger (Shar's aunt)
Registered Nurse
4035 Valencia Court
Panama City, FL 32405

Deborah A Gumbert Spencer
Licensed LPN
3040 N W 72nd Way
Hollywood, FL 33024

Patricia Meli (Shar's mother)
Dental Radiographer
8550 N Sherman Cir #101
Hollywood, FL 33025
Dana Meli-Wischman is listed here as
407-540-8991
ORLANDO, FL Online Services, Outlaw Online Services
(1994)
on a list of 407 Area Code BBSes Through History

http://bbslist.textfiles.com/407/
PROOF OF ALIAS
4201938014_b.jpg

3831484476_b.jpg

5155740369_b.jpg

Thanks for sharing that post now, Tricia. I've lurked a bit on this thread...have seen the hard work going on here. When I heard about them finding Abraham today on the news, I couldn't help but think that it's thanks to the good people here...and the persistence of LE...that his story stayed very much in the public's eye. Thanks, guys...you did great!!

PS- and DM's words have come back to bite her! Justice!!

.....i've said from the beginning look at the panhandle of florida..i didn't know how to do it....but i knew some of you did....look at daddy,....that's where all the money has come from...shar did have a p*& to du du or a window...i didn't know what i could and couldn't do....look at them ties...you will be blowed away...let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie