17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this was back in 1986. Was that as big of a deal back then as it is today? I mean, look at Ted Kennedy.

Ask someone who's lost a loved one due to a drunk driver if it's a big deal or not! :maddening:

I'm lost, why is NG being rude to Taffe - I don't watch much anymore. TIA

I think NG is rude pretty much to most people.
If she were not rude that would be surprising, not the other way around.

Ask someone who's lost a loved one due to a drunk driver if it's a big deal or not! :maddening:

I think you know what I mean. Zero tolerance DUI laws and rules are a fairly new thing. It's not up until recently that you could lose a security clearance for a DUI.

911 Dispatcher asked him are you following and Zimmerman said yes, what other proof do you need? He admitted it himself. Why didn't Zimmerman say hey I'm on the phone with 911 and they are on their way?

When TM took off running, I believe GZ did get out of the car and try to follow behind TM to see where he was going, to "watch" him .... I don't think the verbiage is as important as it's being made out to be. When the dispatcher said, "we don't need you to do that", GZ said "OK". For me, the "OK" is more proof that he stopped following than anything else we have.

I believe GZ had the utmost respect in law enforcement, and so he obeyed the dispatchers request and headed back to his truck. Bringing up the incident 7 years ago when he had an altercation with a plain clothes officer will surely be the answer to that statement, and it doesn't negate everything he's done, consistently, for the past 7 years.

JMO

He was watching a suspicious male that he didn't recognize in a gated community. Trayvon was obviously acting suspicious or Zimmerman would have gone on to Target. He reported him - just like he'd reported 6 BM's before. Judging from George's history in dealing with suspicious individuals in the gated community, I don't buy that GZ purposely stalked, chased, or followed Trayvon in an effort to kill him. He'd never done anything like this before...he only called and waited. I think he was watching him, trying not to lose "sight" of him in an effort to let police know where Trayvon went....which should have been home.

Zimmerman has a busted nose and a gash on his head - why go through that when you're out just trying to pop a cap off in a black kid? The victim, IMO, is George Zimmerman. I believe TM hid and then followed GZ, who was on his way back to his truck and confronted him.

JMO

BBM~ If only GZ acted as he had done in the past and WAITED (as he was told to do and trained to do) this tragedy would not have happened! Following Trayvon was a fatal mistake!

As for the busted nose...has that been confirmed? Has there been any confirmation he had a gash on his head vs. a scratch or a smudge of dirt?

JMHO~

I'm lost, why is NG being rude to Taffe - I don't watch much anymore. TIA

I guess she thought he had talked with GZ personally about his injuries because of his statement (change) from gash to contusion on Friday. The impression was he had talked to George. He has not seen GZ nor has he spoken with him. jmo

IMO, the reason the FEDS were out there today was because they enhanced the call and heard what I heard. They have now confirmed that they are doing an investigation of their own. Sounds promising. I just have a feeling that there is a lot more to George Zimmerman than we know? I would love to see computer forensics on his online activity. What forums did he belong to?

8 more days until the Grand Jury meets? Will we get an indictment or will the FEDS swoop in before then?

MOO

IMO, the reason the FEDS were out there today was because they enhanced the call and heard what I heard. They have now confirmed that they are doing an investigation of their own. Sounds promising. I just have a feeling that there is a lot more to George Zimmerman than we know? I would love to see computer forensics on his online activity. What forums did he belong to?

8 more days until the Grand Jury meets? Will we get an indictment or will the FEDS swoop in before then?

MOO

Corey has already said she's not bound to Wolfinger's grand jury and may not use a grand jury at all.

MOO

Very good point which may explain why the feds were out there today -- in a big way. My prediction is an arrest before the GJ convenes.

If Wolfinger was in no way involved in the decision to not charge GZ, why did he feel the need to remove himself from the case because of a conflict of interest? Could it be because he knows GZ's dad?

I don't think anyone has said he was not involved in the decision. He was the DA. I think the question is did he come to the station in the middle of the night and meet with the Zimmerman family and the Chief of Police. imo

Shooting someone when they are screaming for help. I am just stunned by that.

Wolfinger removed himself - IIRC. He wasn't asked to be removed. I don't have a link - sorry. But I do remember it was the same day that Chief Lee stepped down temporarily.

So, why would Wolfinger recuse himself then?

JMHO
Maybe up for re-election :rolleyes: IMO

When TM took off running, I believe GZ did get out of the car and try to follow behind TM to see where he was going, to "watch" him .... I don't think the verbiage is as important as it's being made out to be. When the dispatcher said, "we don't need you to do that", GZ said "OK". For me, the "OK" is more proof that he stopped following than anything else we have.I believe GZ had the utmost respect in law enforcement, and so he obeyed the dispatchers request and headed back to his truck. Bringing up the incident 7 years ago when he had an altercation with a plain clothes officer will surely be the answer to that statement, and it doesn't negate everything he's done, consistently, for the past 7 years.

JMO

BBM~ If you listen to the 911 call you hear GZ say OK but you also hear him still in pursuit. To me GZ saying OK meant, "yea...whatever"...

He then says have LE call me for my location when they arrive and hangs up. Why not stay on the line with 911? Hmmm...
If he was really waiting as he was told he would not have been behind the houses but NEAR or IN his truck by the club house. :waitasec:

JMHO~

When TM took off running, I believe GZ did get out of the car and try to follow behind TM to see where he was going, to "watch" him .... I don't think the verbiage is as important as it's being made out to be. When the dispatcher said, "we don't need you to do that", GZ said "OK". For me, the "OK" is more proof that he stopped following than anything else we have.

I believe GZ had the utmost respect in law enforcement, and so he obeyed the dispatchers request and headed back to his truck. Bringing up the incident 7 years ago when he had an altercation with a plain clothes officer will surely be the answer to that statement, and it doesn't negate everything he's done, consistently, for the past 7 years.

JMO

His truck was on the other side of the houses. I'm looking where Zimmerman ended up and IMO he was following.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee