Defense's Memo "Leak"

Wonder what the Anthony's response will be? :furious:

(snipped)
Cindy Anthony Statement

Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison released a statement on Thursday from Cindy Anthony, a day after it was reported that her daughter's attorneys are seeking to avoid the death penalty in her Casey Anthony's case.

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best.

"I know that Casey's attorneys know that she is innocent, but they cannot ignore how the media has already spun the facts and convicted her. Casey has been severely attacked by the media since she was first arrested, and anyone would be a fool to ignore that. All of the negative spin has done her an injustice.

"Just look at what it has done for poor Caylee. The media already has given up on looking for this child, when there is simply no credible or concrete evidence to prove that she is dead. The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee.

"We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience. I would ask anyone to ask themselves just how quick would they stop looking for someone that they loved," the statement said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17917215/detail.html

George, on the other hand, seems he chose to keep silent, drive 4 miles to a wooded area that has been mentioned as a possible area of interest, and IMO maybe did some grieving, said some prayers for Caylee's soul, and maybe a prayer or two for up coming search.

(snipped)
Cindy Anthony Statement

Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison released a statement on Thursday from Cindy Anthony, a day after it was reported that her daughter's attorneys are seeking to avoid the death penalty in her Casey Anthony's case.

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best.

"I know that Casey's attorneys know that she is innocent, but they cannot ignore how the media has already spun the facts and convicted her. Casey has been severely attacked by the media since she was first arrested, and anyone would be a fool to ignore that. All of the negative spin has done her an injustice.

"Just look at what it has done for poor Caylee. The media already has given up on looking for this child, when there is simply no credible or concrete evidence to prove that she is dead. The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee.

"We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience. I would ask anyone to ask themselves just how quick would they stop looking for someone that they loved," the statement said.

i really wish that CA would really get the memo of "no comment" --- since she hasn't seemed to why not go visit her daughter? jmo :eek: read this earlier and still shake head every time...please "the media".....:rolleyes::furious:

(snipped)
Cindy Anthony Statement

I do not believe those are Cindy;s words. She has more anger than that. moo

Cindy conveniently ignores that SHE frantically called 911 worrying about the stench of death in Casey's car.

And she also conveniently ignores that SHE'S the one who thought Casey is a sociopath.

Funny thing about consciences, huh?

But NO... it's all the media's fault that the FACTS dispute the fantasy the Anthony family would prefer to peddle?

I think JB 'leaked' this document himself. I think he's trying to gain the public's support to avoid the DP. I think it was a very calculated move.

i really wish that CA would really get the memo of "no comment" --- since she hasn't seemed to why not go visit her daughter? jmo :eek: read this earlier and still shake head every time...please "the media".....:rolleyes::furious:
I agree, and it seems, after reading the new doc release/GA interview, he has been trying to,since "DAY ONE" (my least favorite-CA favorite saying) in his own words, shut her up...going as far as covering her mouth and pulling her away.

I agree, and it seems, after reading the new doc release/GA interview, he has been trying to,since "DAY ONE" (my least favorite-CA favorite saying) in his own words, shut her up...going as far as covering her mouth and pulling her away.

The damage has already been done. Cindy should have kept her mouth shut the minute police took Casey into custody and should never have tried to paint Casey as a victim.

But I suppose the defense is VERY afraid of the damage the Anthony family might do once the trial actually begins.

But it isn't just Cindy. Both Baez and his spokesperson, Todd Black, have mis-spoken, sounding as if they believe Caylee is dead.

She makes me want to scream. WTH does this woman know about having a conscience?! She raised a child without one!! She doesn't have one herself that I have witnessed in her many, many, many interviews and articles. People who have a conscience don't lie, deceive, and cover up murders.

Does Cindy feel badly she washed evidence of Caylee's decaying body away?! Does she feel anything besides hatred, spite, and defiance?! She hasn't shown love, respect, or anything of a person who has a conscience towards bringing Caylee home to bury her properly!

Where is her conscience?! It should keep her up at night knowing she smelled Caylee's body in the car. It should be written all over her tear-stained face as she pleads for anyone and everyone to help find Caylee's remains. It should be in her body language that she is missing Caylee and she will do anything to find her as she hits the streets every single day from sunup to sundown while knocking on every door to beg people to help search. Where is it?! I am still waiting...

Has it finally gotten to the point that she needs to go to a facility to get some professional medical and psychological help? I would say so..........this is not realistic.

Has it finally gotten to the point that she needs to go to a facility to get some professional medical and psychological help? I would say so..........this is not realistic.

I think Cindy needs professional help ASAP!

Another thing that struck me about George's interview is when he mentioned how he was trying to play all these different roles. I think that speaks a lot - being a good dad, a good husband, a good grandpa, a good citizen. Trying to keep family together, believe in ans support his daughter, be Caylees hero - all while fighting what he must believe deep in his heart - what was so obvious in his interview...

...what a struggle that must be going on in that man's heart.

:cry:

She makes me want to scream. WTH does this woman know about having a conscience?! She raised a child without one!! She doesn't have one herself that I have witnessed in her many, many, many interviews and articles. People who have a conscience don't lie, deceive, and cover up murders.

Does Cindy feel badly she washed evidence of Caylee's decaying body away?! Does she feel anything besides hatred, spite, and defiance?! She hasn't shown love, respect, or anything of a person who has a conscience towards bringing Caylee home to bury her properly!

Where is her conscience?! It should keep her up at night knowing she smelled Caylee's body in the car. It should be written all over her tear-stained face as she pleads for anyone and everyone to help find Caylee's remains. It should be in her body language that she is missing Caylee and she will do anything to find her as she hits the streets every single day from sunup to sundown while knocking on every door to beg people to help search. Where is it?! I am still waiting...

....Have you read GA's interview in the latest doc dump? It does keep her up at night!!!- And its that lack of sleep that has contributed to the not so rational things we have seen from CA.
Tell me how rational you honestly think you would be if your g daughter was missing, everyone was convinced she was dead, half the world that has never even met you is making assumptions about every possible aspect of your life.....and strangers are questioning your parenting and your love for your child and grandaughter?
Maybe i'm living in a different reality, but to me it seems like an instinctive maternal reaction- kinda like a lioness protecting her cubs. Shows the woman strives to protect her family. Has she made mistakes? Hell yeah!! We all have. doesnt make us bad, it makes us human.
She learnt about tough love too late. She probably wishes every day that she did things differently. ...all the what if's?
She's made bad choices in a crazy situation- but to question her love, or suffering is just not our place, imo. That crosses the line.
And I dont understand the blame that people put on CA, for KC's actions.
If my daughter pulls her sisters hair, is that my fault? Am I responsible for that because I'm her parent? Its my job to teach them boundaries, and what is right or wrong, but its not my fault if she does it again. We can only do our best, and that doesnt guarantee that they will grow into the people we hope they will be.

Wonder what the Anthony's response will be? :furious:

Well we know now what Cindy's response is (go figure....)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17923220/index.html

This game is called no body=no crime. This woman is despicable!!

And the video today about fighting websites..
http://www.wftv.com/video/17923215/index.html

What a screwed up b!tch this woman is! She doesn't want anyone profiting off of Caylee....yet she can allegedly get paid for the Today show photo rights of Caylee in a farce of a "live" search campaign when she knows she is dead! This is the worst kind of profiting off a victim, your 2 year old grandaughter!!! Gotta pay for the killers defense I guess.

I have always felt anger and disgust when I have to see and hear that woman...but these 2 videos took the cake. After George confirming in his interview that, as we expected, Cindy is the tyrant mastermind behind this whole circus, I found myself almost unable to watch them. I got so angry!!!

(snipped)
Cindy Anthony Statement

"We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience.

This woman kills me! So, I suppose searchers looking for little Caylee's remains have no conscience? And this statement goes out THROUGH their PR person? Can that person deduce that she's totally insulting the people who do not think exactly like her? There are different ways to phrase what she's getting at without insulting people but does no one stop and advise her? Talk about PROJECTION in its highest form regarding her conscience!

This is up there with the "maggots, parasites" comment and the "get off your azzes" comment.

CA in her heart might be working for Casey's defense but her MOUTH is working for the prosecution (in my opinion).

(snipped)
Cindy Anthony Statement

My bold/italic...actually we would start looking to begin with....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back