Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter on HLN said that LE threw a tarp over the dumpster.That indicates something more than possible clothing. Also, that photographs were taken and then detectives backed off. I can imagine waiting for the ME.

I think they are going on a tip. They said they went to the dumpster about 40 minutes after they were at the trailer with Ron.

What if...

This is for reactions.
Bring in cadaver dogs to search for real ...but then claim that one hit on this dumpster...have LE officers from another area that no one recoginse to be amonst the crowd and watch and listen. Dosen't cost LE anything but a few dry cleaning bills for some uniforms and the news stations provide the cover with their live feeds.

Somthing that just popped into my head.

WOW! Your good. lol

Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.
I am sorry for your loss Mama Bear. I guess I shouldn't judge anyone's reaction, especially when I have not walked in their shoes myself. All I can do is imagine what I would feel, but then I would also think I would need to see a Dr. for some type of medication to help me through it. It's hard not knowing anything, and I have felt this way with this case the whole time, no clear suspect, no nothing, until tonight. I just hope this is not Haleigh and she is alive and safe somewhere, but I know that's not realistic thinking given the amount of time that has gone by.

2 hours searching a dumpster, how big is this dumpster?:eek:

It sounds like it could even be longer than 2 hrs based on what the HLN reporter just said. She said the search or any activity wasn't "noticed" until a certain time, but the dumpster is behind a very tall fence and can only be seen now because they are standing on their news vans and she thought LE could have actually been searching long before anyone was alerted of the search.

Reporter on HLN said that LE threw a tarp over the dumpster.That indicates something more than possible clothing. Also, that photographs were taken and then detectives backed off. I can imagine waiting for the ME.

NO! NO! NO! I just don't know if I can take this!!
Lord, Jesus, why? Why does it have to be the little children? I'd lay down my life right now if no other child in this world had to hurt again..
:praying::grouphug:

If a medical examiner is coming in then I am thinking they have a body. This would explain why they are all standing outside of the dumpster now.

on the media link it says the search has moved and is now on the other side of the fence from the dumpster.... doesn't seem to me they found a body... JMO

If they do find her.......I hope & Pray she wasnt assaulted (meaning sexually!) I'd lose it! I couldnt even imagine her parents right now.

I wonder when was the last time the dumpster was emptied......

Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.

Sorry for your loss. When my 9 year old cousin passed away, my aunt went crazy. She threw all christmas and religious stuff out her front door. (It was Dec. 20) She does not remember about a 2 or 3 week period after. She just asked my what clothes he had on at the funeral. She does not remember! And this was 16 years ago.

What if...

This is for reactions.
Bring in cadaver dogs to search for real ...but then claim that one hit on this dumpster...have LE officers from another area that no one recoginse to be amonst the crowd and watch and listen. Dosen't cost LE anything but a few dry cleaning bills for some uniforms and the news stations provide the cover with their live feeds.

Somthing that just popped into my head.

Oh wow, actually, I saw an episode of Forensic Files the other night and they had LE pose as Media with cameras at a vigil and they found someone to be suspicious and turned out to be the killer. :eek:

I don't think cops would be staring at something for so long that they thought was something from a construction site.

Also...them looking under trailers...maybe there was a hole in the floor. Maybe that's why they brought Ron in the trailer. And then they hit on the dumpster. I think it was a SO.

If there was a hole or trap door of some type under the carpet (?) that was hidden, then I'll bet the farm that place was rigged for SO's way before Ron & family moved in...jmho

Another dumpster has been brought in. Investigators are sitting around talking.
Family not allowed to be down there.

Per HLN - An empty dumpster brought to scene. Paternal grandmother just told reporter family has been alerted to stay at their camps to wait further news.

It looks like a truck has come in to remove dumpster.

Edited
I didn't see empty dumpster coming in.. but wouldn't they remove dumpster if indeed something is inside and replace it with the empty one.

TN told the media that the family is suppose to stay at their respective tents and NOT go to the dumpster site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth