2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we calling ICA now? FCA? What's that stand for? I will refrain from guessing as my guesses may be inappropriate ;)

I prefer KKC = killer casey..but will go along with the majority.

I wonder how Abercrombie and Fitch feel about her wearing one of her shirts for her exit. I recognize that Moose insignia from my teenager's wardrobe. From Target to Abercrombie already.

Polo by Ralph Lauren.

Attachments

• Polo.jpg
    Polo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 219
I just thought of something, did Mr. H B wife have a baby recently, his wife should be asked if she would hire Casey as the Nanny for the new little one!!

He spent months with KKC in his private office 8 to ten hours a day. Don't be surprised if she winds up being his or assoicates paralegal..:loser:

Well, its not like Casey got released for a few hours to go to RL and pick out this shirt for her release, it was brought to her by her legal team I would imagine, I saw Polanski in a RL shirt before and no one seemed to care.

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:

Fact remains though that she'll continue serving time for the rest of her days

and she's dragged dozens down with her to the same, if somewhat lesser fate

As to the awful things people are saying about her

they pale into insignificance compared to the awful way her child was killed and disposed of

Imo, the only sentence for whomever killed that child would be LWOP

and despite the jury's verdict, I suspect that sentence will be meted out, outside of a prison cell, one hour, one day at a time

Anyone with true compassion for KC would express it, imo, by choosing for her sentence to be served within the protective walls of a prison, rather than out there on the street

In the end, she'll probably wish this had been the case

Well, its not like Casey got released for a few hours to go to RL and pick out this shirt for her release, it was brought to her by her legal team I would imagine, I saw Polanski in a RL shirt before and no one seemed to care.

Honestly, if she went to another country and never came back, I would be satisfied. She could wear a Vera Wang moo-moo and I would not care at all-as long as she was stuck in France.

He spent months with KKC in his private office 8 to ten hours a day. Don't be surprised if she winds up being his or assoicates paralegal..:loser:

LOL -- Crime and Punishment

Would serve them both right

ya know, i have been "bothered" the last few weeks about all the speculation on how much FCA or anyone associated w/this will make. Today, I actually laughed about it. It started when my husband asked why in the heck did I stay up until 2am to watch this "crap" and I told him "R U kidding me? What if some nut-job had been there and did something crazy. No way was I going to miss that!" Okay, may sound a little sick but it's true. Im not a mean person, nor do I wish any harm, but I'm not going to lie and say I would have been upset had anything happened. Today I thought long and hard about this and I have come to the realization that the only real attraction to FCA is because she is a freak show, plain and simple! FCA will be forgotten about as soon as the next freak show comes along....

Yes, I agree that we'll see "the tv interview" as well as the mag article, but what comes next? Nothing, imo! Nobody is going to pay to hear the same lie over and over! Where I live, other than those I talk and talk to, people really don't know much about this other than she killed her baby. She didn't do anything amazing.... she is not a hero, actor, singer, athlete, writer, etc. Does anyone expect to see her hiding away at some beach retreat one year from now, while someone is footing the bill, i sure don't. I expect to see Diane Sawer doing an interview "FCA, 1 year later" while watching clips of FCA trying to get a gig as a stripper...

As far as JB/CM are concerned, nothing great here either... The didn't win their case by doing a great job, imo. And frankly, who isn't going to think when they are in the news again (next big case, cough, cough) "what monster are they trying to free now!" I've said over and over on this site, my opinion of all the lawyers on her team will forever more be sleazy!

CA and GA may have their family back together at some point (when princess runs out of cash) but nothing will change the fact that Caylee isn't there and nothing will change the fact that their daughter had everything to do with it!

She sure has. But when we talk/write smack about her here, it's because we don't believe she should have been acquitted.

As I said, I was referring to comments made all over the internet, not here. I just skimmed a couple of pages of this thread and really didn't read every post.

Honestly, if she went to another country and never came back, I would be satisfied. She could wear a Vera Wang moo-moo and I would not care at all-as long as she was stuck in France.

I really dont care ether way, but the truth of the matter is everyday women who kill and men who kill and rapists and sex offenders are let out everyday to live their lives after incarceration, I am more scared of all of them than I am of Casey.

What are we calling ICA now? FCA? What's that stand for? I will refrain from guessing as my guesses may be inappropriate ;)

Felon Casey Anthony. She is a felon due to the check fraud charges.

In order to cope with a sociopath/psychopath/demon possessed, demands an extremely strong character and high mental and spiritual level

All things considered, CA and GA had been coping as well as could be expected for 20-something years in face of something they couldn't begin to comprehend. Most people can't comprehend it. Mental health professionals don't cope very well with it so they shuffle theories and administer drugs to make it go away

Seems it was only under extreme provocation that they finally snapped. But they didn't choke her to death and throw her in the boot of a car followed by the local trash site. So let's give them credit for that ...

I mean, which of us here could withstand the dual provocations of our elderly parents being robbed and our toddler grandchild being murdered ?

She lived what she learned.
Most loving grandparents don't profit
off their grandchild's death
Lying and stealing was second nature in that family.
CA tried to take her own mother's house from her.
She built a wedge between her mother and her brother.
She told her mother if she pressed charges against KC she'd
never speak to her again.
Now her mother isn't "allowed"to discuss KC in her prescence.
They disgust me.
Caylee didn't stand a chance in that pressure cooker.

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:
(Respectfully stated) Since you refuse to believe that she is a murderer, you should at least realize that you are discussing a calculating pathological liar who showed no grief after the death of her child. Innate survival instincts in a properly functioning amygdala should tell you that she could be a danger to you and your family.

The people in the Anthony neighborhood don't want the traffic or the continued attention a memorial would bring. It is a residential neighborhood that has a neighborhood school in it. These families have had their lives turned upside down by FCA for over 3 years.

I say make a memorial for her in an appropriate place that can handle the parking, crowds, clean-up, etc. I really don't think this swampy place honors anybody. Let it be.

Would you want a death memorial in your neighborhood? Do you think this homeowner's assiciation should be asked to pick up this tab? I think there's a better way to honor Caylee and putting a memorial there isn't it. There it keeps Casey's actions alive and doesn't paint a pretty picture of Caylee at all.

I know I sound annoyed. I don't think it's an honor in that spot-I think it's a horror. Just my thinking.

I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

I do to0. Her fresh start could be the first thing in life she's taken responsibility for. Many convicted felons have made new lives for themselves and they are not exactly embraced by society. If she fails in this, it won't be "the level of hatred" that will be responsible, IMO.

JVM spoke with Lippman. He said that JB called and asked them to be decoys, and that they refused. Good for them. He then said that he received a text from JB stating she was safe. JB was also supposed to call today to let them know about future contact, but failed to follow through. Surprise, surprise.

Now for MOO, I find it extremely cruel that JB, after the way he put the huge barrier between FCA and her family, would then ask them to put themselves in danger to assist in her escape.

I would say that Cindy and George Anthony were her decoy for long enough.

BUT, I have to be honest....I would watch an interview where she is hoocked up to a lie detector... one on one with Oprah.

There is a more advanced methodology called Brain Fingerprinting that I mentioned again months ago. Why was this not used?

Wait, they have a armed guard with bullet proof vest and AK-47 (or whatever that mean looking gun was) for all inmate/felon releases?

Geez, no wonder Florida is broke.
(Sarcasm, it is really because of a massive liar) IMHO, etc.

No it was because there were 1000 people outside. If all the people had just stayed HOME there would have been no need for all that man power and extra expense. So you have to blame that on the people protesting and the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine